Compensation Reminder

DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
We were promised compensation for last week's debacle. I hope that the players are not the only ones who remember this. I wouldn't bother making a post on the forum, but we've been promised things in the past that have never happened.

If you're still working out details, we'll understand, but you could at least let us know what is taking so long (it's been a full wee nearly). Please communicate with us more, we know you have the staff to do so, just put it on your schedule to check in with the player community more than the once a week maintenance.

-DS
Post edited by DivineSpirits - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    maintenance wednesday night
    thursday+friday -> whoa boys we did alot of work this week lets relax for a few days
    weekend -> party outside pwe who cares about that **** its the weekend!
    monday -> boy am i hungover man i aint gettin any work done today, maybe wednesday

this is how i imagine things go at pwe
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    WTB job at PWE

partyyyy yeeehhhboooy!!!

• BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    L3V3scAl

here you go. Make sure if us get one to put it here too :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    L3V3scAl

here you go. Make sure if us get one to put it here too :)

inb4 pwe deactivates that code,cuz US servers should not have it xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    until there is a confirmation from one of the staff members can you please not posts codes from the other forums
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • Campino - Illyfue
    Campino - Illyfue Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    its from FW facebook and not other Forum. So no reason to not allow it!

L3V3scAl
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    its from FW facebook and not other Forum. So no reason to not allow it!

L3V3scAl

thank you.... I wasn't sure where it came from since no one bothered to post that info before
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    edited January 2015
    it was from fr forum and fb, it s free gift, if it s not on forum, then only some people will get it (we all have friends from other server). And you know, sharing is caring :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amarantos
    edited January 2015
    how nice of them to give 100 star crystals for an entire days worth of work lost,

they can join the other 100+ star crystals sitting in my bank collecting dust,

and the other hundreds i could buy with 30k soul leaves sitting around,

and no soul gold to fortify gear even if someone wanted to use those star crystals,

thanks!

/s
  • Rezork - Eyrda
    Rezork - Eyrda Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Holy ****, Christmas came early!
  • FinalWeapo - Storm Legion
    FinalWeapo - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You dont have any idea of the game or what players need.

You could have give us some diamonds of soul gold, that doesnt affect at all your bussines or ingame economy, and that would have made us happier than this crappy supposedly "pretty lucrative compensation package".

Thanks again for dissapointing us.
    T;Sly
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    After collecting the code that was posted on the Forum, it is listed under the Redeemed Codes as:

FW_Rollback_Compensation_3

Are there any other codes that I am missing besides L3V3scAl?
    The "3" is kinda random.

EDIT: The code does give 3 items: 12 Lionheart Scrolls, 100 SC, and 1 FA2. So the "3" may come from that.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    edited January 2015
    made more than 10 D thx to the code. I did like it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calygothly
    calygothly Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You dont have any idea of the game or what players need.

You could have give us some diamonds of soul gold, that doesnt affect at all your bussines or ingame economy, and that would have made us happier than this crappy supposedly "pretty lucrative compensation package".

Thanks again for dissapointing us.

I would want SG too please :( I give back the star crystals and FA and lionheart scrolls if you give me some SG in return please :(
    Rose_Sig_03_02.png

EtherealRose ~ Dual Spec PvP Blood / PvE Dark ~ Lvl 90
    EtherealOrchid ~ Light Bard ~ Lvl 90
    __Gaia__ ~ Glacial Priest ~ Lvl 90
    ~ Storm Server ~
  • saielakes
    saielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    legendpve wrote: »
    After collecting the code that was posted on the Forum, it is listed under the Redeemed Codes as:

FW_Rollback_Compensation_3

Are there any other codes that I am missing besides L3V3scAl?
    The "3" is kinda random.

EDIT: The code does give 3 items: 12 Lionheart Scrolls, 100 SC, and 1 FA2. So the "3" may come from that.

Probably f**ed up the first 2 codes so they couldn't use them... xDDD
  • Blanketsson - Eyrda
    Blanketsson - Eyrda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't want a ******n code, I want my real American money refunded or credited back to my toon in the form of leaves. Kthxbai
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh damn look people asking for SG :D

Didn't I say SG would be an issue going forward with these new Soul Power extras we got on the last update and not the actual SG rewards which should come too.

If only PWE listened to their playerbase T;Cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    you know, nightmare carnival gives soul gold now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amarantos
    edited January 2015
    you know, nightmare carnival gives soul gold now

average nc run = 3-4 sg boxes = 1sD approx

high level super talents = 5+ sD per level

yeah i can see how thats a proper tradeoff

/s
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And that was that super lucrative reward :D

Oh and BTW this is how update looks in a good game(not here that restart take 3h+ and they **** it up)

qrO8cS8.png

we are playing and update rolls.
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Not even going to bother redeeming the code, feel like I had my eyes ripped out and skull _______ (you fill in the blank)

- have 189 sc's in bank gathering dust, 34k soul leaves with nothing to use them on, 12/12 gear already for donkey's years.

- I'm level 90, lionheart scrolls useless to me, I can open king cards easily in a day without them.

- FA lvl 2, have no need for them, been with level 4 wings for just over a couple months now with FA's still in good supply.

This compensation pack, does not replace the soul coin lost, the dedication lost, level 6 fusion gems lost, champion points lost. For some they finally acquired an 85 EB weapon and lost that.

PWE/ FW time to wake up and start listening to the concerns of your players, you know the ones that put a pay cheque on your table so you and your family can survive.
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    edited January 2015
    make 12/12 gear, sell it. exept if you dont need gold :/ but in that case, what do you need?

ps : made allready 5 12/12 gears, sold them all (minimun 6D) on the process of making another one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FinalWeapo - Storm Legion
    FinalWeapo - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    make 12/12 gear, sell it. exept if you dont need gold :/ but in that case, what do you need?

ps : made allready 5 12/12 gears, sold them all (minimun 6D) on the process of making another one.

So according to you, we should go make a lot of fake accounts to exploit this code and make lots of money, and actualy give some use to it. Grats on your reasoning.
    T;Sly
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    edited January 2015
    yeah sure, nobody have multiple accounts, nobody does check in alts, you just made me feel sooooooo guilty...

and btw i was answering to someone saying he has tones of sc, sl etc etc so whats up?

"Not even going to bother redeeming the code, feel like I had my eyes ripped out and skull _______ (you fill in the blank)

- have 189 sc's in bank gathering dust, 34k soul leaves with nothing to use them on"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    We seem to have resolved the issue with the code, if it's not redeeming for you, please reload Arc and everything should be working correctly again. :)
  • amarantos
    edited January 2015
    yeah sure, nobody have multiple accounts, nobody does check in alts, you just made me feel sooooooo guilty...

and btw i was answering to someone saying he has tones of sc, sl etc etc so whats up?

"Not even going to bother redeeming the code, feel like I had my eyes ripped out and skull _______ (you fill in the blank)

- have 189 sc's in bank gathering dust, 34k soul leaves with nothing to use them on"

not all servers have great markets for 12/12 gear, not alot of people who need it who also have lots of gold that make trying to fortify gear worth it. barely make a couple diamonds profit and if your luck is really bad virtually no profit at all.

sure its a nice gift but not exactly proper compensation for what was lost in that entire day.
  • w1ck3dnick
    w1ck3dnick Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    thanks for the gift. Very much appreciated
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    edited January 2015
    amarantos wrote: »
    not all servers have great markets for 12/12 gear, not alot of people who need it who also have lots of gold that make trying to fortify gear worth it. barely make a couple diamonds profit and if your luck is really bad virtually no profit at all.

sure its a nice gift but not exactly proper compensation for what was lost in that entire day.

it s not like i would not have chosen something else if i had the choice. But they wouldnot gave to every one what they ask for. On most server, this was usefull to maybe 2/3 of the players. Myself was not one of them but i tried to see the glass half full. For a few of us, they should have had one box of tissue too eheh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I appreciate the compensation but gifts need to be something that will help the toons/accounts who got rolled back, not the unused check-in alts who were not effected much by the rollback.

As some mentioned, a bag of soul gold would be good for the mains who lost so much, and would also be something that people with 30+ accounts could not exploit.

Either way, if you're willing to do the work on 30 accounts, I guess props to you. :D
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • XYurix - Lionheart
    XYurix - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    WOW seriosly?!! 100 stars that can be optained easly by soul leaves 1 lv2 fusion agent and x17 lioheart scroll my god the level of insullt you do to us players is amazing giving us stuff than be easly optained LOL FAIL!!! just like Supernova history repeats itself they dont realy care about us LOL