Foxpocalypse now: The foxening

Bhyl - Lionheart
Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Well now, I've seen 24 foxes pop on lionheart tonight. How are the other servers going?

Fox is selling as low as 2D between guildies. Kinda cool to have an orb pop so well... kinda bad to devalue the 60 leaf version so badly... its like worth 20-30 leaf now.
Post edited by Bhyl - Lionheart on

Comments

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well.. i havnt been on for a while.. but it wouldnt suprise me to see this mount that cheap really..

and now the magic emperor.. lol

Most end game stuff we had so far.. and they-r giving them away

i have mixed feelings.. QQ

• Yewdead - Eyrda
    Yewdead - Eyrda Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    only saw 14 fox spawn today on eyrda T;Cool

so far...

edit: has been 9 in the AH before those 14 spawned so maybe over 50? on eyrda
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited November 2014

edit: has been 9 in the AH before those 14 spawned so maybe over 50? on eyrda

Out of interest - what's the AH price?
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2014

At this time on Storm server 10 - 20D in the auction house. With the last refine fox orb special, went down as low as 8D. This current refined orb special is not even announced. Seeing as how we have the announced Emperor pet special going on until Monday, I wouldn't be surprised to see the 9 tail prices drop as low as 2 - 4D.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited November 2014

On illy they are 2-5d atm, 5d on AH and 2d from friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    On Storm, people are selling in WC for 6D. Some people have sold to friends for 4D or less. I'm expecting prices to drop to 2-3D, if the pace of fox droppings keeps up.

I think the fox-to-player ratio is something like 1:1 on Storm, now.
    edited November 2014
    viiix wrote: »
    On Storm, people are selling in WC for 6D. Some people have sold to friends for 4D or less. I'm expecting prices to drop to 2-3D, if the pace of fox droppings keeps up.

I think the fox-to-player ratio is something like 1:1 on Storm, now.

Might have to get the by-law officers out to enforce **** and scoop laws for all those fox droppings. lmao, sorry couldn't resist.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well now, I've seen 24 foxes pop on lionheart tonight. How are the other servers going?

Fox is selling as low as 2D between guildies. Kinda cool to have an orb pop so well... kinda bad to devalue the 60 leaf version so badly... its like worth 20-30 leaf now.

Fox orb (as flowers too, who bother now cs flowers with army of alts rdy to get unloaded if need..) anyway got "killed" back then by DoD codes, we had 2 or 3 foxes around in illy before it, didnt seen anyone open a single fox orb after the code.
  • KarlieKloss - Lionheart
    KarlieKloss - Lionheart Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    2 Years ago when Hadlik cost like 15D++, then FW had a promo for dragon orbs, suddenly everyone had a Hadlik or cost like 4D less if u remembered. Since then no more dragonapocalypse...this time new fox+magic em pet came in place, TY FW. That's why I keep playing for 3 yrs+continue...LoL
  • mrsqq
    mrsqq Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    they are around 5.5d up to 20d on eyrda
  • garlaanx
    garlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I think its the same promo from last week that was suppose to end 11/20 and they never turned it off.

I got 3 Fox's with 20 orbs.

Prices on Storm are as low as 4-5D with like 20+ in AH.

Some say "Black Friday" sale...

I say... more like the Q3 reports came out and US FW was down a ton... so they like.. Let's give mass amount of promo's to enforce more CSing ;)

Mission Accomplished.

$100 gave me 4k leafs = 130 Merc Packs / Magic Emp Pet / 20 Fox Orbs / 360 Kirin Orbs

which yielded me, 3 Foxes, 4 Lvl 5 Runes, 2 Kirins, 1 Sodium title, 1200 ToF and ton of lesser stuff..

Clearly the best $100 I've spent on this game >.>
    Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    garlaanx wrote: »

witch in a normal game u would have a whole year of fee paid and same chances like others who pay yet u pay a yearly fee every month or 2 months yea ossum deal :D
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    garlaanx wrote: »
    I think its the same promo from last week that was suppose to end 11/20 and they never turned it off.

I got 3 Fox's with 20 orbs.

Prices on Storm are as low as 4-5D with like 20+ in AH.

Some say "Black Friday" sale...

I say... more like the Q3 reports came out and US FW was down a ton... so they like.. Let's give mass amount of promo's to enforce more CSing ;)

Mission Accomplished.

$100 gave me 4k leafs = 130 Merc Packs / Magic Emp Pet / 30 Fox Orbs / 360 Kirin Orbs

which yielded me, 3 Foxes, 4 Lvl 5 Runes, 2 Kirins, 1 Sodium title, 1200 ToF and ton of lesser stuff..

wtf.. i opened like 200 fox orbs and only got 5..

u're the luckiest person in history.. to get 3 mounts in 20 orbs and 2 kirins mounts as well.. lol x.x

• garlaanx
    garlaanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yea 5 mounts in one day..

Sold the Fox's x3 for 5D each
    Sold one Kirin for 12D

Haven't decided if Im keeping the other Kirin for alt.. or selling also >.>

But the refined orbs pop the Fox pretty often... If you opened 200 refined orbs and didn't get like 10... then... ouch :D
    Storm Server

[90] Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

<TeamVISA> Guild Leader
    edited November 2014
    wtf.. i opened like 200 fox orbs and only got 5..

u're the luckiest person in history.. to get 3 mounts in 20 orbs and 2 kirins mounts as well.. lol x.x

We had one guildmate pop 3 foxes in 3 orbs, makes gar look like a nub rolling orbs lol.
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Illyfue is flooded with foxes. Racial mounts are rarer than those now, lmao...

I bought leaves from exchange and spent them and got 3 orbs in total. Got a fox mount and just gave it to my friend as christmas pressie xD

A guildie got around 10 mounts. Sorry for all those nabs who were looking forward to something exclusive... Even alt's alts have foxes now. Huehuehue :3
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I checked in out of curiosity at the weekend and on Dyos they were still at 15D+, seems like my German fellows hardly cs anymore ^^
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • kayliemeow
    kayliemeow Posts: 36
    edited December 2014
    Seems like everyone and their grandmothers have Fox mounts on Storm. I think its quite funny \o/ Just laughing at all the people who bought Fox mounts when they first came out cx
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    german still cs and french too. It is just cause we do not have the refined fox orb ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    german still cs and french too. It is just cause we do not have the refined fox orb ;)

oh I see, tbh I don't have any idea what's going on anymore. I check in like once or twice a month but only to chat with my guildies =D
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't have one... Mail me a foxy because it's the season of giving! :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • PerseusPri - Storm Legion
    PerseusPri - Storm Legion Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Anyone gotten the Fox orbs or Magic Emps from purchases made since reset last night ?
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited December 2014

FafLsmq.gif

Nuuuuuuu! I want you guys to enjoy a foxpocalypse too.
  • zackarywalters
    zackarywalters Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just remember... the first person to get the mount on Eyrda quit the game
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited December 2014
    Just remember... the first person to get the mount on Eyrda quit the game

...and?