test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eryda Down?

Comments

• Lillykins - Storm LegionLillykins - Storm Legion Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Psssh, I want a refund of all the money I've spent on this game. This is so bs. WE DESERVE TO KNOW SOMETHING, PWE! Its like you don't people to play your games anymore. If thats the case, I want a full refund.

When they shut Heros of Three Kingdoms down they gave a 25% "refund" of the money people spent on game....but only to be applied to another PWE game! So it's a lose-lose situation for the players but a win for PWE
  • sobe25sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yall know this is not just FW affected right? The downtime is horrible, but drop the annoying world is ending drama. Its just East servers not all FW servers, so no the game isn't offline cause of some conspiracy.

I've been looking at all the game forums that are down with us and everyone is saying the samething.. "PWE just wanna kill this game and remove it already!" Lmao.

The only thing people should complain about is that no matter where I looked, not one of the game forums has a staff member updating anyone. We all wanna know what is being done and to give us some type of ETA already.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • Ronyon - Storm LegionRonyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well, the tech people almost never post in the forums. There would be no reason for Croxe to stay in the office bothering them every hour just to post to the forums to tell us nothing new. So if I was him I would have gone home to get some sleep, he'll need it to deal with us today. :P
  • vyadhosblackvyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    sobe25 wrote: »
    The only thing people should complain about is that no matter where I looked, not one of the game forums has a staff member updating anyone. We all wanna know what is being done and to give us some type of ETA already.

I agree, and update on the issue would be helpful. :(
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• Gwenny - EyrdaGwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wow really? Eyrda and Storm are STILL down? o.o...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Rick_Rolled - Storm LegionRick_Rolled - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    PWE's plan

DER we forgot how to company and how to computer so we shut your server down so we prevent people from logging to defend the territories that were actually bid on. So this is how we plan to do the GvG reset! And as compensation please accept 3 flare gemboxes!
  • ffapocalypseffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The servers are not actually down - they are inaccessible through some internet providers, yet accessible to others. 2 of the 3 ISPs I have access to are fine, my home ISP is not.
  • jhereg4250jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wow really? Eyrda and Storm are STILL down? o.o...

Not down. I've been able to get on fine as have others. There is something stopping a significant percentage of the population from logging on. So far as I can tell there is no rhyme or reason as to who can get in or out.
  • bambi26bambi26 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    has there been any changes
  • Tearro - Storm LegionTearro - Storm Legion Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    if all else fails pull the plug and restart it.. take the servers down and reboot them maybe it will help, anything is better than nothing.. btw i can log into 6 other servers just not storm or eyrda. makes no sense to me. If it was isp based i shouldnt be able to log into anything. seems to me those whom were on and got booted from the patch are the ones having trouble getting back on.I hate to say it but shut it down roll back from last patch and restart. I know alot of more ppl will be mad but will prolly fix the issue.
    Dark Vamp
    Enigma
  • seizesseizes Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Only if DoD still here ... not that guy.... doing nothing for 24hrs (maybe too busy look after swordman)
    edited November 2014
    if all else fails pull the plug and restart it.. take the servers down and reboot them maybe it will help, anything is better than nothing.. btw i can log into 6 other servers just not storm or eyrda. makes no sense to me. If it was isp based i shouldnt be able to log into anything. seems to me those whom were on and got booted from the patch are the ones having trouble getting back on.I hate to say it but shut it down roll back from last patch and restart. I know alot of more ppl will be mad but will prolly fix the issue.

They may just do it....someone should at least say something in forums to let us all know what's going on....<3
  • saielakessaielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's cogentco... had a similar problem some weeks back (high ping, massive lag) till my routing got redirected. I guess cogentcos **** server finally gave up and kicked the bucket. xD
  • PerseusPri - Storm LegionPerseusPri - Storm Legion Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Big surprise, not only are the servers still screwed up but there has been no update .. lol

Wait .. There IS a difference, I can't get into Any server now because it says my client version is out of date even tho there is no update to be had anywhere. Verify files cleaned that up nm .. but wth ..
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
  • infamous628infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Guys this was their way of doing a server merge. They want everyone to go to one of the other servers.
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
    edited November 2014
    Guys this was their way of doing a server merge. They want everyone to go to one of the other servers.

That's what they did with PW Sanctuary, took East coast servers and put on West coast servers a few years back.
  • SamaraElora - Storm LegionSamaraElora - Storm Legion Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So still cant get in game what a joke. its been 24 hours now have they posted any kind of update?
  • NoOnes_Per - LionheartNoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Servers not up prob waiting for a response from a message they sent to postgrsql asking why their servers are broke ://
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • Majoris - EyrdaMajoris - Eyrda Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    SO My question is: where's the admins to explain what happened? The worst thing isnt get no play, but cant play and dont know the real reason .
  • SamaraElora - Storm LegionSamaraElora - Storm Legion Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    SO My question is: where's the admins to explain what happened? The worst thing isnt get no play, but cant play and dont know the real reason .

We have admins?
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2014

admcroxe posted a sticky note explaining the issue, but we haven't had any updates.
  • almandarilhaalmandarilha Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Again? Storm down???????????????? OMG T;Angry
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Again? Storm down???????????????? OMG T;Angry

Not again, still!
  • huntergreengreghuntergreengreg Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    have not been able to log inb not sure what wrong anyone knowm what's happening
  • Ircrazy - EyrdaIrcrazy - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This is a post in which I complain about not being able to log on to Eyrda.

Pls fix it soon.
  • tinks36tinks36 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Not been able to log into east storm for 2 days now this is redic, can'y anyone actually keep us informed as to what is going on an when its likely to be resolved
  • PerseusPri - Storm LegionPerseusPri - Storm Legion Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ok, its time for a god damn red letter name to update us here before you lose more than a day or two on ur best servers .. n lose the damn player base that was there forever.
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
  • theaz2012theaz2012 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ok, its time for a god damn red letter name to update us here before you lose more than a day or two on ur best servers .. n lose the damn player base that was there forever.

No kidding......
  • MoonlitSno - EyrdaMoonlitSno - Eyrda Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    okay soo they got the time to go and turn on the flower sale just cause it's friday... but Eryda and Storm are still down? Yep that makes perfect sense. Absolutely logical
This discussion has been closed.