edited November 2014
    What's that I smell? Another rollback you say? I think that's a YES ;D
    Ele war > anything you have:D
  • Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i hope this issue is fixed soon want to goo home use my home net
  • knightlyoneknightlyone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Maybe it really is time to move on this game keeps getting worse and worse. Is there anyone left in charge? I mean all I have seen is people moving on from this game perhaps that's a sign.

AGREED... I have a prob with 1 of my chars...after sending in multiple tickets, still "Bugged"... but the greatest part is their lame replies...here lemme show ya how they go straight from my email...

Part #1 my initial post..

For some reason My Char will not use attack skills. The Vamp will cast curses and basic attack skill, but will NOT use any of it's other skills i.e. ANY attacks... it just pops up in red letters "Unable to do this now" and no I am NOT on a Mount and Yes i do have mana, I've been playing FW since the Beta's and have no clue what the issue might be, but it does not do this on any other char i have and makes the new lvl 69 char I've made USELESS!!! The skills used to work before i hit higher level but now they do not since i hit lvl 60.

their response....

~removed~

naturally this was EPIC help... so i posted a response to this...so called "Help"

Customer By Email (buck ross) 09/16/2014 07:14 AM
    WHAT the **** does ANY of this do with the "glitch" I'm having in game? NOTHING.....nor is it anywhere remotely near the problem I'm having... To be honest this is why FW is losing alot of it's major player base... When we submit a ticket we get an auto response that does nothing related to the problem... Also the changes in game are making the market unbalanced, therefore either Cash Shop or be under geared and overclassed... I'm not saying that Cash Shopping for beneficial things is a bad thing but I will
    not continue to spend money in a game that is becoming like PWI where either you CS or you cannot get into a party to do instances/quests. With lack of actual support when a "glitch" occurs, this makes the game even worse than PWI where at least GM's are on regularly to help/answer questions or help with problems in game. Please send me another ******** auto response not even on the subject of my glitch I'll happily take all my cash shopping accounts and habits to another game provider... TY

OFC this got a slight response....

~removed~
    OFC we all knew that was their backup response for when sht hits the fan it's always "Verify" (knowing this i already did so and so the story continues)

Customer By Email (buck ross) 09/16/2014 11:28 AM
    Game Files Verified... That was a step i took when i couldn't figure out in game what the problem was i thought it may be a corrupt file or something as such, but game files are not corrupt and has been verified 2 times before i sent my ticket in... ty

Naturally they gonna ask for a worth less SS soon....let's see their response...

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 2:40 PM, PWE Customer Service wrote:
    ~removed~

Hmm a good question... I'll respond to this...and uninstall/re-install...again really...

Customer By Email (buck ross) 09/16/2014 12:13 PM
    The problem only occurs on the Vampire Character. I play multiple accounts and classes and this is the only character or account it does this on ...If i have to uninstall for nothing there's a 90% chance I'll just move to another game, like most of the players are doing today, with the release of Arch Age. Till I re-install FW and find out if the problem is fixed I'll be playing the new game with the others.... ty

can you tell where this is going ... ok lets give em a lil time to fix this "glitch/bug on my char...

~removed~
    OK there's the famous "Post a SS" ****REMEMBER THIS POST**** YOU WILL SEE WHY IN A MINUTE...

here's my response after sending in a SS....and uninstall/re-installing AGAIN...

Customer By Email (buck ross) 09/17/2014 06:58 AM
    Un-Installed and re-installed ...same thing happening...

~removed~

NOW tell me is that not THE EXACT SAME THING THEY SAID IN THE LAST MSG TO ME....?!?!? with a few extra lines thrown in the mix....

MORAL OF THIS STORY THE VAMP STILL DOES NOT WORK NOR HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE TO FIX IT SINCE THESE TICKETS WERE SENT IN....

NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE LEAVING......
  • SamaraElora - Storm LegionSamaraElora - Storm Legion Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah I'm pretty sure after this latest disaster that I will shopping around for something new. I haven't been able to login since servers went down at maintenance last night..
  • yourfacelolzyourfacelolz Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    AGREED... I have a prob with 1 of my chars...after sending in multiple tickets, still "Bugged"... but the greatest part is their lame replies...here lemme show ya how they go straight from my email...

For some reason My Char will not use attack skills. The Vamp will cast curses and basic attack skill, but will NOT use any of it's other skills i.e. ANY attacks... it just pops up in red letters "Unable to do this now" and no I am NOT on a Mount and Yes i do have mana, I've been playing FW since the Beta's and have no clue what the issue might be, but it does not do this on any other char i have and makes the new lvl 69 char I've made USELESS!!! The skills used to work before i hit higher level but now they do not since i hit lvl 60.

their response....

naturally this was EPIC help... so i posted a response to this...so called "Help"

Customer By Email (buck ross) 09/16/2014 07:14 AM
    WHAT the **** does ANY of this do with the "glitch" I'm having in game? NOTHING.....nor is it anywhere remotely near the problem I'm having... To be honest this is why FW is losing alot of it's major player base... When we submit a ticket we get an auto response that does nothing related to the problem... Also the changes in game are making the market unbalanced, therefore either Cash Shop or be under geared and overclassed... I'm not saying that Cash Shopping for beneficial things is a bad thing but I will
    not continue to spend money in a game that is becoming like PWI where either you CS or you cannot get into a party to do instances/quests. With lack of actual support when a "glitch" occurs, this makes the game even worse than PWI where at least GM's are on regularly to help/answer questions or help with problems in game. Please send me another ******** auto response not even on the subject of my glitch I'll happily take all my cash shopping accounts and habits to another game provider... TY

OFC this got a slight response....

OFC we all knew that was their backup response for when sht hits the fan it's always "Verify" (knowing this i already did so and so the story continues)

Customer By Email (buck ross) 09/16/2014 11:28 AM
    Game Files Verified... That was a step i took when i couldn't figure out in game what the problem was i thought it may be a corrupt file or something as such, but game files are not corrupt and has been verified 2 times before i sent my ticket in... ty

Naturally they gonna ask for a worth less SS soon....let's see their response...

Hmm a good question... I'll respond to this...and uninstall/re-install...again really...

Customer By Email (buck ross) 09/16/2014 12:13 PM
    The problem only occurs on the Vampire Character. I play multiple accounts and classes and this is the only character or account it does this on ...If i have to uninstall for nothing there's a 90% chance I'll just move to another game, like most of the players are doing today, with the release of Arch Age. Till I re-install FW and find out if the problem is fixed I'll be playing the new game with the others.... ty

can you tell where this is going ... ok lets give em a lil time to fix this "glitch/bug on my char...

OK there's the famous "Post a SS" ****REMEMBER THIS POST**** YOU WILL SEE WHY IN A MINUTE...

here's my response after sending in a SS....and uninstall/re-installing AGAIN...

Customer By Email (buck ross) 09/17/2014 06:58 AM
    Un-Installed and re-installed ...same thing happening...

NOW tell me is that not THE EXACT SAME THING THEY SAID IN THE LAST MSG TO ME....?!?!? with a few extra lines thrown in the mix....

MORAL OF THIS STORY THE VAMP STILL DOES NOT WORK NOR HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE TO FIX IT SINCE THESE TICKETS WERE SENT IN....

NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE LEAVING......

Long shot but ensure your weapon is not broken and equipped. Possibly try equipping a spare weapon also (you can buy a grey one for a few soul coin at vendor)
  • Junovial - Storm LegionJunovial - Storm Legion Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah I'm pretty sure after this latest disaster that I will shopping around for something new. I haven't been able to login since servers went down at maintenance last night..

I got in for a bit this morning but I was kicked out by 11am eastern time and have not been able to get back in either. its now 2am eastern and I have guildies that just closed their clients and relogged and are able to get in but NOT ME............... Im getting pissed.

To the guy with the vamp issue, i agree with the last poster, Check your weapon you can curse/auto atk w/o a working weapon but you cant use your other atks, so that is a place to start.
    <Forsaken for LIFE>
    <Team Edward>
    <Twilight Follower>
  • PerseusPri - Storm LegionPerseusPri - Storm Legion Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Drak, are they still There to work on it or have they gone home for the night ? clock is kinda ticking to the point of no return
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
  • zackarywalterszackarywalters Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    could try contacting support, use of a proxy is bannable

wrongo they let me go with mine
    as long as you inform them they allow it

but then again that was after talking to kraken because of a miscommunication over a temp forum ban and Support thought it was a permanent account ban because i flipped **** after finding a 3 page long thread bashing me personally

looking back I must have been a fcking tard to stay as long as i did.
  • theaz2012theaz2012 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I woke up this morning with a faint hope that the game is back up. Came to this thread and busted out laughing.

Big hugs to all. I am sure it will get fixed eventually. Yeah that eventually part is the major word for the moment.

I too hear a roll back somewhere lol. That is going to suck for me as I bought a boat load of orbs prior to my last login.

I can only cross my fingers and hope this ridiculous situation comes to a solution soon.

sighs....
  • ladyfayreladyfayre Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i sent several tickets to the teck team they keep telling me it is fine...oh yeah then why is it still not running FW?????? no server in eyrda east north america oh come on man i want back on fix the dam bugs you put in last night Fw!!!!!
  • luminousaluminousa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    OK seriously i have been trying to get on Storm all day yesterday and i still can't today. I was able to play Wednesday and then after the update i cant!!!This really sucks FIX IT ALREADY WTF..
    edited November 2014
    totaly agree io had to use a wifi hpt spot to get on please just fix it
  • Maarit - Storm LegionMaarit - Storm Legion Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You'd think with all the money put into this company, their servers(games in general)would be better. Lets get it together, guys. This is not how you keep a loyal fan/customer base. I feel like I'm being ripped off. T;Angry
    Normal is just an illusion. What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Maarit, Lv 90 Glacial/Divine Priest.
    ~Forever with Kazuuma~
    edited November 2014
    i agree if it was gona last this long you guys jsut should have shut eydra down for 24 hours woudl ahve fixed people wouldnt mind a day off if they knew abotu it but you should have changed your east coast server network they run on to avoid the routing issue
  • rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ever since Maintenance Wednesday morning I have not been able to get on fw, I get past login but before the character selection page it says "Unable To Connect To Server" It has been saying that all day even when I tray in various accounts....
    Help Me Please?!?!?!?!
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • andyxstarandyxstar Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm guessing no ETA when storm will be up ...
    edited November 2014
    my gues is there working on it and it wont be fixed til tomarrow stupid back in the old days when we had an active gm this woudl be fixed in 2 hours
  • Redsaphiremoon - Storm LegionRedsaphiremoon - Storm Legion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We need DoD back . He knew what he was doing . Its been nothing but locked treads , 37k ping DC DC DC ,No Codes, No sales sence DoD left. DOD COME BACK PLEASE WE NEED YOU
  • MoonlitSno - EyrdaMoonlitSno - Eyrda Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    not trying to be a btch but PWE are yall TRYING to chase off your remaining FW players? cause if so this sure is the right way to go about it.
    edited November 2014
    i agree but we cant change the past
  • bambi26bambi26 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    eydra s still down for me cant get in game are they still working on it
  • SorenLoren - Storm LegionSorenLoren - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So, no news on that front yet? I don't understand this - are there people that can actually log in Storm?
  • andyxstarandyxstar Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    PW is gonna pull [Ba$h] like they did on vendetta and say " fxckk u all gimme your Munnie" and just kill the game and 6-8months later launch fw2

-iknow this mang Chinese ppl can tell the future-
  • DarkWatersX - Storm LegionDarkWatersX - Storm Legion Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They tried to make us happy with letting ppl exploit in level,keep bot ore farmers and other **** ppl do.Ppl still not happy maybe they said its over unplug.

i mean if they r trying to kill the game they r doing a good job.

forging need **** load of ToF to get only small percentage of success.

making space for new fashion to reduce the amount of fashion you can get.And leave same **** fashion for months. Guess they where tired of making cash.

Cross server grand fail. but don't reverse back like 12v12 was before.

Gear with some sort of rating number that in no way will give you a fair matchup anywhere.

Lycan and Reaper still no fashion.

Now this and weekend coming if not fixed well have a quiet weekend.With them cutting staff doubt they have anyone to fix this ****.

On possitive side when you get in and don't get dcd with massive lag the graphics r still nice.

I just named a few game sins the game commited i bet some have way more.

RIP FW
  • saielakessaielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2014

So I guess your new vamp char is blood skilled? Then I suggest less QQ more polishing up on your reading skills. And after you've done that take Blood Control out of the bot.
  • bambi26bambi26 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    so the game is down for good now?
  • Tearro - Storm LegionTearro - Storm Legion Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Well I see this isn't resolved... I have been checking out the other games forums as well and lets say they are just as po'ed as us... no responce or etaas when it will be fixedso guess we are all in the same situation, and believe me tempers are flamed on other games as well
    Dark Vamp
    Enigma
  • dravathi1234dravathi1234 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I want a refund for the money iv spent in the last 3 weeks if there not going to get the server up and going anytime soon this is bs some can get in and some cant just take the whole server down and fix it right bring it back up and just tell us whats going on it would be very help full to the player base so as no more people leave the game
  • Maarit - Storm LegionMaarit - Storm Legion Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I want a refund for the money iv spent in the last 3 weeks if there not going to get the server up and going anytime soon this is bs some can get in and some cant just take the whole server down and fix it right bring it back up and just tell us whats going on it would be very help full to the player base so as no more people leave the game

Psssh, I want a refund of all the money I've spent on this game. This is so bs. WE DESERVE TO KNOW SOMETHING, PWE! Its like you don't people to play your games anymore. If thats the case, I want a full refund.
    Normal is just an illusion. What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Maarit, Lv 90 Glacial/Divine Priest.
    ~Forever with Kazuuma~
  • yourfacelolzyourfacelolz Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I just want to remind you guys that....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/9003703-flower-friday-is-back!

*Remember: This special offer will only stay for 24 hours – so don’t miss your chance for 75% off Flowers!
This discussion has been closed.