test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eryda Down?

Comments

• ladytexanladytexan Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    THis is bad game being down this long they must not care about forsaken world
  • PerseusPri - Storm LegionPerseusPri - Storm Legion Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's all their games down not just FW, communication is a separate issue entirely
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
  • ladytexanladytexan Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    same here ridiculous they need someone watching game 24 hours a day to get it fixed when it goes down

from what i reada earlier it only some of the servers on forsaken world that not working
    edited November 2014
    east coast servers in all the games handled thru that location
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The last time the servers were down this long the thread to discuss the issue was way more angry, and up to like 30+ pages in a few hours.

Servers have been down all day and we're not even to 20 pages and there has been no name calling yet.

Sad face.
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    ladytexan wrote: »
    same here ridiculous they need someone watching game 24 hours a day to get it fixed when it goes down

from what i reada earlier it only some of the servers on forsaken world that not working

it's the East Coast servers that are being effected on pretty much ever PWE game

not even going to get into the 24 hour thing
    navarne wrote: »
    The last time the servers were down this long the thread to discuss the issue was way more angry, and up to like 30+ pages in a few hours.

Servers have been down all day and we're not even to 20 pages and there has been no name calling yet.

Sad face.

don't think I could handle that many pages again
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Let's make coffee, I'm sure we would get to name calling sooner or later =p

also, last time the game had 5x the population it does now, not to point out the elephant in the room or anything
  • sobe25sobe25 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    12 hours.. no ETA yet. Beautiful.
    xn855c.png
    Created by my amazing wife!
  • dravathi1234dravathi1234 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i remeber when pwe had issue's like this in the past and it was fixed with in 1-2 not all day come on now pwe get your head out you a** and get things done right for change
  • Rick_Rolled - Storm LegionRick_Rolled - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for royally **** up rift bidding :) ! Now what should be done is to let us bid for rift tomorrow but we all know how well PWE compensates players for their mistakes. so yea... not holding my breath on that one.
  • KarlieKloss - LionheartKarlieKloss - Lionheart Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Flower on sale tomorrow...gogo send more flowers to PWE~
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for royally **** up rift bidding :) ! Now what should be done is to let us bid for rift tomorrow but we all know how well PWE compensates players for their mistakes. so yea... not holding my breath on that one.

Yea no good shall come from this .. drak throw something at croxe and make sure he isnt napping.
  • Tearro - Storm LegionTearro - Storm Legion Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    All day... really? update? anything? geez give us something.. if its portal side have em reset or do you not have a contact?? this game was prolly built faster than this is taking.
    Dark Vamp
    Enigma
  • paniepandapaniepanda Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tired to verify my client and it made other servers dissapper xD thats pretty odd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    small pic but yes my own art.
  • Varnania - EyrdaVarnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i got it net work try differnt conections yoru bound to find oen that works
    edited November 2014
    i got it net work try differnt conections yoru bound to find oen that works

ive tried a few things, but it still hasnt worked. i guess i could play on lionheart...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JamrilArroway - Storm LegionJamrilArroway - Storm Legion Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Rickkkk, I'm in TV base, rubbing my butt over your things! T;Cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    paniepanda wrote: »
    tired to verify my client and it made other servers dissapper xD thats pretty odd

mine did as well it defaults to north america server tab, so select all
    Dark Vamp
    Enigma
  • bamfsennuibamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2014

What do you mean Rick? 9 out of the 20 Battlefields open on Storm got bid on... T;Great
    diOmYNz.jpg

edited November 2014
    mine did as well it defaults to north america server tab, so select all

yeah i did that took a while for everything to show back up but i still cant get into anything. lame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    Yea no good shall come from this .. drak throw something at croxe and make sure he isnt napping.

that will be one heck of a throw... East Coast all the way to the West Coast
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • dannah2011dannah2011 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    well, they dont give much info or anything but they ban ppl for trying to bypass the issue with different ip. GG

Trying to test if the issue was my connection only, used a proxy to login and they banned the account.

Now what?
    edited November 2014
    dannah2011 wrote: »
    well, they dont give much info or anything but they ban ppl for trying to bypass the issue with different ip. GG

Trying to test if the issue was my connection only, used a proxy to login and they banned the account.

Now what?

could try contacting support, use of a proxy is bannable
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited November 2014
    ok i get that but look the situation today, how long for us to get any update or info? ppl have no clue about who is affected by the problem or not cause is random. So they need to understand that ppl trying to figure out what is going on.

If the issue didnt take close to 24 hours to be solved that wouldnt happen. Kind of hard to understand why u cant login and ur neighboor can without any issue using the same provider...
    edited November 2014
    ok i get that but look the situation today, how long for us to get any update or info? ppl have no clue about who is affected by the problem or not cause is random. So they need to understand that ppl trying to figure out what is going on.

If the issue didnt take close to 24 hours to be solved that wouldnt happen. Kind of hard to understand why u cant login and ur neighboor cant without any issue.

I don't understand it either, all I know is that the East Coast hardware/routing has had issues, outside of that I can't tell you much more. I've been asking for updates, which again is all I can do.
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Your not paranoid if the Gods really Are out to get you .. ijs
    edited November 2014
    just worried about the ban. Cause is not fair, in a normal situation i would never use one and didnt know that was bannable, was just trying to see what was going on.
    edited November 2014
    just worried about the ban. Cause is not fair, in a normal situation i would never use one and didnt know that was bannable, was just trying to see what was going on.

I understand, hoping that support will understand too and take the ban off
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited November 2014
    something I did notice, when i was just getting booted like every 5 mins. I was setting up bot for DO's which i needed to switch things for my priest from heals to attack, after I would log back in It was as if I never changed anything kinda like I logged in ghosted and the system finally purge booted me hense reverting back to the instant I logged in.. don't know if that makes a difference or not. and btw trace hops were all over 1800 like 10x normal mines normally under 100. well that is more than one thing lol.
    Dark Vamp
    Enigma
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    I understand, hoping that support will understand too and take the ban off

lol, right.
This discussion has been closed.