test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reforge Miscalculation?

Gestrell - Storm LegionGestrell - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Ok, so i have a Lvl 85 Warrior EB weapon. It is currently 87% attack reforge 61% HP reforge.
For some reason, when compared to another EB weapon, of the EXACT same stats, it seems the reforge on mine increases the attack 1 attack less that the others, with the exact same percentage. I have no idea why, this makes no sense. I realize this isnt a HUGE deal, but id like to get it resolved...Its a little bit disappointing.

Now, does anyone have any idea what is going on? has this happened to anyone else?
Post edited by Gestrell - Storm Legion on

Comments

• infamous628infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have one % less than you, hope this helps.
    cjdTHAP.png
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • Gestrell - Storm LegionGestrell - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hm, thanks, never noticed but seems reforges are slightly off on each weapon.
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    champ weapon/ shownweapon above (dont know how to call it in englisch) have different
    ratios in background

this was the same with lv77, no matter if they start from same stats, they end up different

only 2 champweapons are always exact same in reforge aspects
    only 2 "shown above weapon" are NOT exact the same
  • NoOnes_Per - LionheartNoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hm, thanks, never noticed but seems reforges are slightly off on each weapon.

Prob something to do with the fact the % doesn't always == a whole number, so the game usually rounds it up seeing as you can't have 0.3 attack or whatever...maybe some weird small glitch when you reforged yours it was bellow 0.5 maybe it got rounded down instead of rounded up in the case of the person you're comparing to, and so you get 1 attack less

Idk exactly, prob something to do with that tho
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
    edited September 2014
    ive seen multiples that all have 262 bonus at 100% lets see if mine is too >.<
  • DarkWatersX - Storm LegionDarkWatersX - Storm Legion Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ok, so i have a Lvl 85 Warrior EB weapon. It is currently 87% attack reforge 61% HP reforge.
    For some reason, when compared to another EB weapon, of the EXACT same stats, it seems the reforge on mine increases the attack 1 attack less that the others, with the exact same percentage. I have no idea why, this makes no sense. I realize this isnt a HUGE deal, but id like to get it resolved...Its a little bit disappointing.

Now, does anyone have any idea what is going on? has this happened to anyone else?

Really 1 atk some ppl can't even open the 4 slot or finish the gems and you r worried about 1 atk imo i seen you spend more then 90 % of your time in freedom harbor just standing so why worry?
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm LegionRocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Really 1 atk some ppl can't even open the 4 slot or finish the gems and you r worried about 1 atk imo i seen you spend more then 90 % of your time in freedom harbor just standing so why worry?

The 1 point of attack differential is the end result of what may be a bug/ glitch with reforging, which is why the OP made this post, to see if there is a bug or glitch with reforging results. It's not soo much complaining about having 1 less point of attack.

Provided the OP is comparing same class EB weapon; (numbers just for example purposes)

If 87% reforge = 100 points of attack on Player A, then Player B at 87% reforge should also get 100 points. This is not the case as the OP has explained.
    edited September 2014
    The 1 point of attack differential is the end result of what may be a bug/ glitch with reforging, which is why the OP made this post, to see if there is a bug or glitch with reforging results. It's not soo much complaining about having 1 less point of attack.

Provided the OP is comparing same class EB weapon; (numbers just for example purposes)

If 87% reforge = 100 points of attack on Player A, then Player B at 87% reforge should also get 100 points. This is not the case as the OP has explained.

lol, you guys are weird.

do i have to report my schedule to you? when i do and dont play the game? I'll do you a favor since i have no idea who you are, ill disregard your comment, i dont care enough to give you a strait answer regardless.
  • Thrashz - Storm LegionThrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    do i have to report my schedule to you? when i do and dont play the game? I'll do you a favor since i have no idea who you are, ill disregard your comment, i dont care enough to give you a strait answer regardless.

Dont worry Gest, DarkwatersX AKA Dominyka thinks all i do is stand around in FH too. TBH i cant believe he brought this to the forums... -.-

back on topic i dont have time to SS but here is my weapon if it will help

Attack 1333-1554 (+1866-2175)
    80% Active Attack 212

Health 2556 (+3578)
    57% Active Health 240
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • DarkWatersX - Storm LegionDarkWatersX - Storm Legion Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Dont worry Gest, DarkwatersX AKA Dominyka thinks all i do is stand around in FH too. TBH i cant believe he brought this to the forums... -.-

back on topic i dont have time to SS but here is my weapon if it will help

Attack 1333-1554 (+1866-2175)
    80% Active Attack 212

Health 2556 (+3578)
    57% Active Health 240
    You're right Jan my main topic would be to ban ppl that cheated to get to high levels like*** and so many others and that so many a still trying to catch up and get even get 3 slots is besides the point i guess. Again one could wonder how you got big just standing in harbor but who cares so many leave the game cause of the off balance of it all, i hope one day they will get it together.
  • Thrashz - Storm LegionThrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You're right Jan my main topic would be to ban ppl that cheated to get to high levels like ***and so many others and that so many a still trying to catch up and get even get 3 slots is besides the point i guess. Again one could wonder how you got big just standing in harbor but who cares so many leave the game cause of the off balance of it all, i hope one day they will get it together.

You know if you spend less time complaining about the "cheaters" and actually use this 3x EXP to your advantage, you would be 90 by now... the problem is anyone who passes you in level is a cheater in your eyes.

now stop taking this off topic.
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • gamerbychoicegamerbychoice Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Maybe I'm mistaken but I kinda remember this bug back when Reforge first came out. If I recall correctly what happens is you see the "correct" number when looking at your own item, but if you look at another players gear with the same % you see the rounded number instead, leading to this confusion.

I might be crazy though so you'll have to check and see if that's right or wrong :D.
    edited September 2014
    That sounds like it would be a logical explanation, thanks. I'll ask around to see if anyone is familiar with it.