New Item: The Golden Fox Orb

Bhyl - Lionheart
Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/7005863-new-item%3A-the-golden-fox-orb

Now this looks interesting o.O

r4OhhmB.png

Price is steep, but some of those items look rather interesting....

yet to see the higher drop rate, but it has some very nice items other than a chance at the mount...

EDIT: WARNING some of these items are BOUND
Ninetails Fox Images here http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=523071
LV5 Rune Box gives class rune BOUND
LV4 Rune Box gives class rune BOUND
Stable Adv. Fervor Rune LV1
Stable Adv. Wisdom Rune LV1
Stable Adv. Nature Rune LV1 all lv1 runes Unbound
Amethyst Crystal 1 of these, normal orb drop
Sapphire Crystal only 1 not 2 like other orbs
Token of Faith only 2, not 4 like other orbs
Mysterious Dye 1 of these, normal orb drop
Magical Key
Book of Faith: Exalted Cannot use if SP tree is maxed BOUND
Tytan's Hammer1 of these, normal orb drop
Astral Reforge Crystal
Astral Reforge Stone
Soul Purse (Large)
LV2 Gem Pack 1x each type of lv2 gem BOUND
Infinite Extermination Order Not really infinite, adds one more order to amount possible for the day
Pet Essence Pack 10 x Pet Essence BOUND
Scroll of Masteries 5 mastery points
Scroll of Resistances 5 resist points
Gem Token Acc. Pack 125 gem tokens & 125 vigor BOUND
Post edited by Bhyl - Lionheart on

Comments

• Tonali - Storm Legion
    Tonali - Storm Legion Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/7005863-new-item%3A-the-golden-fox-orb

r4OhhmB.png

yet to see the higher drop rate, but it has some very nice items other than a chance at the mount...

This is too good to be true, but damn o.o
    Infinite Extermination Orders, Lv5 and lv4 rune box o.o
    Damn i wish i could CS QQ
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Now THAT's an orb I'd actually want to try for ._. And... that mount!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited September 2014
    Anyone know what the scroll of masteries does? Does that give mastery points? :o
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited September 2014

r4OhhmB.png

There is no higher drop rate. When the increased amount of things to get from the orb, the drop rate of tokens of faith is reduced. That's how I'm seeing it.
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited September 2014
    There is no higher drop rate. When the increased amount of things to get from the orb, the drop rate of tokens of faith is reduced. That's how I'm seeing it.

I had that thought too, looking at it there are far less items I would hate to get. Just that stupid bloody dye.

Being that soul gold is in the orb, I am thinking that the vote for prizes thread had an impact.
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I had that thought too, looking at it there are far less items I would hate to get. Just that stupid bloody dye.

Being that soul gold is in the orb, I am thinking that the vote for prizes thread had an impact.

If that's the case, then that's the first poll that produced a result. Nah. Hell's not frozen over yet. It's only coincidence. :p
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • MoogDog - Storm Legion
    MoogDog - Storm Legion Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Can you say.... More bag space ?

120 isn't enough anymore !
    Bring on 180
  • Shapelle - Lionheart
    Shapelle - Lionheart Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Can you say.... More bag space ?

120 isn't enough anymore !
    Bring on 180

You asked for, and so you'll get it! Given recent history though, it'll be 50 Bag Extensions for the first set of 6 slots after 120, 60 for the next 6, 70 for the next, and so on...

What? Not happy with the price? We'll monitor market demand...
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So the market will flood of "Token of Faith" from this new orb? >:'o (and some "Mysterious Dyes").

Only the time (and trashed-money) will say... in any case, "good luck" :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • nihooya
    nihooya Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Go charge ppl fast they showed some new pixels that have like some1 said propably incrased chance from 0.0000000001% to 0.0000000002% and forget all of bad service, bugs(http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=521571) and that if dod gets sick again no1 will be here to even push power on servers :D(now thats XXI century) just charge for an orb.
  • Earthgirl - Storm Legion
    Earthgirl - Storm Legion Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If the Orb exists.

People saying it's not in shop, so I looked.

I don't see it either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LvL 90. Fix the avatars please.
  • infamous628
    infamous628 Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hqjAWZE.png
    Not so infinite...
    Lionheart Server
    Elemental Warrior / Lightning Mage
    cCMEwrZ.jpg
    <Balerion Slayer> <Terminator of Dark Dragon> <Bloodletting Dispeller> <Magma Heart Conqueror>
  • nihooya
    edited September 2014
    hqjAWZE.png
    Not so infinite...

Har har har so u get i more order only to kill 15 more mobs just ossum, and u still play here and pay for this kind of ****. :D@not mant 2 thoes that i quoted but 2 all of u people.
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If the Orb exists.

People saying it's not in shop, so I looked.

I don't see it either.

It is in the botique now.
    In the new tab, 2nd item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited September 2014
    JFXNszI.png

Welp, that answers what the scroll is

xCj02bG.png

BOUND
  • kartim
    kartim Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This orb, while has a good mount, it fairly useless. 5 mastery or resist points, 125 gem tokens+125 vigor that cannot even be traded, a single sapphire crystal, 2 (thats two) tokens of faith per orb. Not worth 60 leaves per try
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited September 2014
    1TzHBnF.png

Omgeee the book is unusable for a lot of peeps and bound

IhqNNj6.gif
  • bleaghgh
    bleaghgh Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    LOL so the infinite exterm order just adds one more, the mastery and resistance gives a pathetic amount, and the exalted book is unusable and bound for people above 60.

Thank you for the screenshots guys, i was considering charging until i saw these. what a waste of money.
  • kartim
    kartim Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1TzHBnF.png

IhqNNj6.gif

Nothing that comes from the boutique should ever.... AND I MEAN EVER.... be bound. Not only the book, the gem token accelleration pack are bound, but the lvl 5 rune is too
  • jacob94905
    jacob94905 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Bound **** in an Orb didnt you idiots learn from the last time you did this at least if we get bound **** from an orb we aint gonna buy it again and Yeah so much for Oh stuff every one can use Yeah right BULL **** im gonna be getting a refund
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited September 2014
    5pPhxOd.png

MOAR image for science

7JHoJ9f.png
  • nihooya
    edited September 2014
    1TzHBnF.png

IhqNNj6.gif

No this means if u broken past 90 lvl SP u cant use book it was written in old books u did buy from era wittnes :D

Al i can now laug and laugh my stomach hurts :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Rothj - Eyrda
    Rothj - Eyrda Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The orb costs too much. If any devs are reading PLEASE understand. 60 leaves is about 30 gold in game to buy, or sell for 30 gold. This orb gives mastery scrolls that gives 5 mastery points... or 5 gold. Each orb you open is only worth about 5 gold of items or less. This costs way too much to make it practical to open.
  • nihooya
    edited September 2014
    The orb costs too much. If any devs are reading PLEASE understand. 60 leaves is about 30 gold in game to buy, or sell for 30 gold. This orb gives mastery scrolls that gives 5 mastery points... or 5 gold. Each orb you open is only worth about 5 gold of items or less. This costs way too much to make it practical to open.

yet there will be fools to open them in dozen, and they dont care that.
  • Nerfdis - Eyrda
    Nerfdis - Eyrda Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1) None of them will read that

2) If ever they were to see it they would think you are bsing because:

a) they do not (and if they ever have) truly play the game as we do

b) have 0 clue as to the nature of our in-game economy

3) Even if they realised what you were saying is true have deep issues with ever accepting what the players tell them and translating that into changes that would impact us positively.

Honestly their almost every decision to date since the whole (we are restructuring the economy, no more regular sales, death to ms and tofs for items at ABSURDLY high rates in some instances...... bs) has been totally antagonizing and has done at most ran another set of players (those who were still working towards 12/12 for e.g.) away from the game.

So no Roth, no sense whatsoever saying what you think the cost should be based on our economy because they will never ever accept what we tell them as truth.

Instead as a good little cash shopper what you do is wait till charge reward and then there is sale for this orb and buy them aplenty: o wait nvm you guys went ahead and charged anyway since your pockets run deep and I thank you for it!!!!!

Seriously no sarcasm or anything I love you guys for pumping money continuously in, heck im guilty of charging $20 the other night out of nostalgia (dam can't claim I haven't csed in ages anymore). It means when I return (lol) from my new friends that I will still find people here to "play" with (hahahahahaha, big joke now since most days in the last few weeks I've spent looking at empty town squares and waiting forever to get certain instances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lol.. good luck with those who gonna throw cash for this, this mount in an orb lolol.. some of the items too.. ahaha.. does NOT belong in an orb.. but hey, ignore this rambling. :)
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I dont understand, if the orb is purchased with "real" money (leafs), why the items form it are bound? (yes, the "designer" is a fool). The soul-leafs was done for purchase stuff will be bound... but no the Leafs. (remember, if make "too hard" for a CSer recover part of his money... never will be a CSer).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited September 2014
    Updated first post with item descriptions & what's bound, let me know if you have more info I can add.

7Za47HZ.png

Kenny got the mount in 12 orbs, i think he said he had 30 total (maybe 35...).

Drop rate looks ok so far, just the stupid bound items. People getting things they cant use or sell on. i.e. gem token pack.
  • utsuki
    utsuki Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    pet essence pack is bound pet essence x10, lv2 gem pack is 10 bound lv2 gems (1 of each)
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited September 2014
    utsuki wrote: »
    pet essence pack is bound pet essence x10, lv2 gem pack is 10 bound lv2 gems (1 of each)

Thanks! Added to first post.