test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

True Runes

Gestrell - Storm LegionGestrell - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Why is it that everytime i port or going into an instance the skills i have aquired through true runes disappear from my hotkey bar?
If there is a way to stop this and some one knows how please respond. Thank you.
Post edited by Gestrell - Storm Legion on

Comments

• alyusalyus Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why is it that everytime i port or going into an instance the skills i have aquired through true runes disappear from my hotkey bar?
    If there is a way to stop this and some one knows how please respond. Thank you.

your true rune skill or the rune themself? either way use the lock on the skill bar.
    On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...
  • tavannyltavannyl Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yeah very annoying, something i pointed out to vagueangel like a year ago for things that needed to be fixed and ofc it got ignored. same used to happen with anima skills but they fixed that for the most part (those still poof after certain events). but ya definitely sucks if you port into 12s or arena and dont notice it was gone and go to use it but cant cuz it poofed off bar, or switching realms doing wbs and it poofs and you need to pvp someone right away and cant use that skill =.=
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    tavannyl wrote: »
    yeah very annoying, something i pointed out to vagueangel like a year ago for things that needed to be fixed and ofc it got ignored. same used to happen with anima skills but they fixed that for the most part (those still poof after certain events). but ya definitely sucks if you port into 12s or arena and dont notice it was gone and go to use it but cant cuz it poofed off bar, or switching realms doing wbs and it poofs and you need to pvp someone right away and cant use that skill =.=

Wasn't ignored. I wasn't able to get any information on it. I'll try asking DoD about it and see if it's something the devs can get fixed.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • VashraLeBl - EyrdaVashraLeBl - Eyrda Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The same thing happens to my Anima Shelter skills when I go to x-server.

The skill bar is locked but the skills disappear so I have to re-equip the anima then put the skills back onto the locked bar.