Comments

• Mighty_Small - Lionheart
    Mighty_Small - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    PW is a business, and they like to see increases in their income just like the rest of us. I'm not defending them regarding their lack of communication with it's customer base regarding the problems and resolutions that are occuring. My solution to the problem, my weekly FW dollars this weekend will be going to some other form of entertainment. My problem is solved:)
  • montelligence95
    montelligence95 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i cant get onto the europe servers
  • rorien
    rorien Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    PW is a business, and they like to see increases in their income just like the rest of us. I'm not defending them regarding their lack of communication with it's customer base regarding the problems and resolutions that are occuring. My solution to the problem, my weekly FW dollars this weekend will be going to some other form of entertainment. My problem is solved:)

I wish I had used my FW $ for sumthing else this weekend as well, alas, I charged zen b4 I tried to log into the game. I'll bet there is no "relay error" with my $ going to PWE's bank acct. Fix these issues please, its getting real old, real fast. I'd go back to playing perfect world- oh yeah-that's down too :(
  • paspan123
    paspan123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    no conect sais "relay failed " please take lots of time playing and do not want to lose track
  • nahcheapache
    nahcheapache Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Was in the game. Went to bad woke up disconnected no prob happens all the time. Go to log back in " says retry beeen disconnected now cant get back in this game been playing since Beta think I'm going to finally goijng to quit this game nothing but probs since arc tookover. REALLY PISSED
  • blueskull22
    blueskull22 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    arc created account cant log only all old accounts before this f... **** named "arc" can log in
  • lilwks2
    lilwks2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    arc created account cant log only all old accounts before this f... **** named "arc" can log in

i've had my accounts since before arc. both of them. i still cant log on either one of them lol...
  • blueskull22
    edited July 2014
    lilwks2 wrote: »
    i've had my accounts since before arc. both of them. i still cant log on either one of them lol...

if u trying via arc u cant

try this:

and start from there

dont know in which directory is your game
  • chipotleaway1983
    chipotleaway1983 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I can log into Milas and other servers, but my MAIN character is on Lionheart server...and it says Game Relayed : Disconnected from server......
    What's going on?!
    why can't i log in :(
    please help!
    or fix your issues if there are any!! Q.Q
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The issues seem to be account related (as has been last time).

With or without arc, the account of my wife is unable to login, no matter from which PC she tries.

4 PCs in total, one of them polluted with the arc malware, none of them can login my wifes account but every other family member can get into the game from any of those PCs.

Family server is dyos and we did not check others.
    Maybe its the "firewall" again, if i remember correctly the issues looked like that, too.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blueskull22
    edited July 2014
    got 5 account - 4 old before arc and 1 created via arc and i cant log only the one created via arc
  • Lillykins - Storm Legion
    Lillykins - Storm Legion Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Seeing how it is a weekend day the servers most likely wont be up and running until Sunday some time, or maybe even Monday, whoe knows with this game; it is now 2:35 PM my time and I have been trying to log on since 8:50 AM. I have played FW since CB and either they need to do a major overhaul to make the game work { I feel for all the people that still spends money on this game } or just shut the game down. It has come to the point of it not being any fun to play anymore because of all the DC's, server log in issues etc; there's just to many in game issues to list.....and yes I do play other MMORPG's.
  • shadrim
    edited July 2014
    got 5 account - 4 old before arc and 1 created via arc and i cant log only the one created via arc

None of our accounts were created via arc.
    But maybe different issues trigger the same symptoms ?
  • melisahime
    melisahime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I can't login either. It keeps saying ''Relay failed. You have been disconnected. Please log back onto the server''. FIX THIS PLEASE !T;Angry
  • eolh
    eolh Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ok you lot we all know what has to be done start by getting arc booted go back to the old but better ways all the games have pach over pach and so on to fix the programs... Here is where PWE needs to get some balls and take one game at a time and take a week of removing paches and rewighting and then fixing the bugs and just giving us a good bonus to say sorry for the probs as if thats going to happen
  • fwtoday
    fwtoday Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Finally got logged into a server. The problem? It's not my server, so no toons there.

Still can't get logged in to the Storm Server. Starting to remember why I left in the first place and beginning to wish I'd never come back. :(
  • blueskull22
    edited July 2014
    shadrim wrote: »
    None of our accounts were created via arc.
    But maybe different issues trigger the same symptoms ?

i mean i cant log only the account which name is like the mail
  • lilwks2
    edited July 2014
    if u trying via arc u cant

try this:
    send game.exe in from your fw folder to desktop, right click on icon then properties and change the path to: "for me is D:\GAMES\Perfect World Entertainment\Forsaken World_en\update\game.exe" arc:1

and start from there

dont know in which directory is your game

says my client version is out of date when i do that lol...know of any fixes?
  • blueskull22
    edited July 2014
    tried log in accounts via arc and all giving error ...
    then tried with my method which bypass arc and all logged succesfully with exception of the 1 created after arc ...
  • Purfect - Illyfue
    Purfect - Illyfue Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Every time i try and log it it says relay not working or something then throws me out of the loading page? (Disconnected)
    - I noticed there was a few problems earlier but it seems for other people it has stopped?

Could anyone please explain this to me?..
    Thank you in advance
  • lilwks2
    edited July 2014
    think i might have a double dled file somewhere haha
  • lilwks2
    edited July 2014
    logging in from steam give the same server comm error
  • matricidic
    matricidic Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This function is currently unavailable for europe users.

My money is currently unavailable for europe servers.
  • blueskull22
    edited July 2014
    does the account name contain e-mail ?
  • kathyrenee
    kathyrenee Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    dtill down and it not accout related can log on other servers but lionsheart and my home server eaststorm
  • shadrim
    edited July 2014
    says my client version is out of date when i do that lol...know of any fixes?

Try to run the patcher.exe in the parent directory of where the game.exe is located.

This is the old loader and it still works for updates (which is good as arc still produces problems on some patches).

Once the update went through, try the game.exe with "arc: 1" command line option again.
  • roddogg
    roddogg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    guess that means server down
  • shadrim
    edited July 2014
    Try the "login server down" thread, seems like the issue you experience.
  • lilwks2
    edited July 2014
    does the account name contain e-mail ?

nope just my account name. havent tried using email yet
  • Roricsaxon - Lionheart
    Roricsaxon - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So, I can get into some of my accounts, but not my main one. Have to use the "arc-free" method to log in, but I can get into my newer accounts, but not my primary one. I get the "Relay Failed" version. I tried to log out of arc, to see if it was holding me back for some reason other than it's arc. Nothing.
This discussion has been closed.