Comments

• impossible1965
    impossible1965 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I Still Cant Log In Illy... Is Anyone Else Have Same Problems...
  • frogger732
    frogger732 Posts: 92
    edited July 2014
    I am trying again to get notice to someone, it is "customary" that there is no one in the office on the weekend, but I'm hoping that the engineers from last night are there again today, or that someone form the engineer team knows about this new delay

ROFL umm good luck with that.
    dreamer558 wrote: »
    if pwe would hire a min wage person to sit in the office on weekends to be able to contact engineers directly, or even have their work e-mail forwarded to them so they could call in engineers should the need arise..they would save everyone a whole lot of trouble.

But that means THEY WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK...*gasp* the horror of it all.

Steam worked for me. I'm in game.
  • bulldogg421
    bulldogg421 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    it says 0 chars on Eyrda which i had 2 and 1 char on lionhart which i have never been on. i will try to dual client and see what happens
  • frogger732
    edited July 2014
    true, the engineer team has been working on it, there has been e-mail communication going back and forth, but 9 out of 10 times it's a little more difficult for us (mods) to relay info if we can't contact anyone on the weekends

Seems to me they should give at least one ph # or email if they appoint you as mods so they can be informed if something like this happens...then again that would fall under the catagory of common sense which apparently they have none of.
  • clownsneverdie
    clownsneverdie Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The fact that this has been an ongoing issue ALL week and they know about it I would say the SMART thing to do would be have someone stay in office? Also due to the EU **** up they had alot of people still have no access to even their main accounts and they should keep someone in office to keep resolving such an issue. PWE is gunna tick off their customer base. if they havent already
    photo d2b55694-5985-4cd3-b7c3-1fa1a23fc278_zpsfqg6lnnr.jpg
  • frogger732
    edited July 2014
    The fact that this has been an ongoing issue ALL week and they know about it I would say the SMART thing to do would be have someone stay in office? Also due to the EU **** up they had alot of people still have no access to even their main accounts and they should keep someone in office to keep resolving such an issue. PWE is gunna tick off their customer base. if they havent already

Too late.
  • givearandomname
    givearandomname Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Please check the post date of the latest post before making a post. This is a dead thread that was now necroed.

btw this is why I made a new thread to have mods move my thread here and $@# on new thread point back to this one which on page 5 said this was a dead thread
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    btw this is why I made a new thread to have mods move my thread here and $@# on new thread point back to this one which on page 5 said this was a dead thread

The posts were merged into this thread. The thread that was originally posted in the last post was January 31st, which is why I stated about it being a dead thread. And since your post relates to a current issue, one of the other mods moved the post here.

New threads of the same topic get merged into the other topic, as there is no reason to have duplicate threads. Duplicating threads is against the RoC.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You, PWE GMs, rocket scientists or whatever you want to be called, you guys are doing a splendid job keeping things humming along. Real stellar job guys..

f9d1b8ab56afc27fc3b41e7336c181860fe81b448446229f40ee7ed8c2656386.jpg
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • givearandomname
    givearandomname Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    we should all boycott the game and not login of course they wouldn't notice cause we cant ever login anyway lol
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
  • dreamer558
    dreamer558 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ok, this info might be useful, i've tested it by logging on to arc using different accounts, then trying to log into game. the first loggin always gives a "relay failed" error no matter what, however not all accounts are the same, if you try to log on accounts by using other clients, some will give you other error and some will let you log on. i'm not completely sure why, however i did notice that the accounts that still gave an error are accounts i have reapers on, while the account i could log in still does not. not sure if this will help anything, but there you go. it doesn't have anything to do with the account you have logged into arc.
    edited July 2014
    we should all boycott the game and not login of course they wouldn't notice cause we cant ever login anyway lol

Actually (I can't confirm this) but if they are working on the issue, then not logging in might help. Don't know if attempting to log in while working on the server will cause issues (I know there are times it has), so not logging in may help.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
  • Accuzon - Eyrda
    Accuzon - Eyrda Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think we need to find a way for all of us players to come together and make it known to PWE that we are not satisfied with the level of service we are receiving.
  • bulldogg421
    bulldogg421 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    how do you dual client with 2 accounts?
  • duffdude01
    duffdude01 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think we need to find a way for all of us players to come together and make it known to PWE that we are not satisfied with the level of service we are receiving.

they know. they just couldnt care less thats all.
  • frogger732
    edited July 2014

You are receiving service???
  • Zephylanda - Illyfue
    Zephylanda - Illyfue Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And I'm trying to log in from DK.

Only have 1 account, only play on one server (illyfue) and can only log in through arc.

have been trying to log in since 1500 (gmt+1)

my server selection screen has reset and it say that I have 0 characters on illyfue...

Should I be worried? I'm supposed to have 1 character there...
  • jhkx123
    jhkx123 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i just read a diff post of bluescul thinking the issue is resolved...

Please be informed or please do inform blue that it isnt.. the logging issue isnt for everyone but for what seems to be a random group of ppl... I am able to log on my main and but not on my alt account...

PLEASE FIX! RIFTS IS COMING AND WE NEED OUR MEMBERS!
  • mytaj
    mytaj Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    AGAIN!! dont forget the AGAIN - it's been a constant problem every day for the past several days.

get off your lazy butts and actually do something about it!!
  • billysgmekka1
    billysgmekka1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i cant log my main account i can log my alt acount!!!!!!!!!! why????
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jhkx123 wrote: »
    i just read a diff post of bluescul thinking the issue is resolved...

Please be informed or please do inform blue that it isnt.. the logging issue isnt for everyone but for what seems to be a random group of ppl... I am able to log on my main and but not on my alt account...

PLEASE FIX! RIFTS IS COMING AND WE NEED OUR MEMBERS!

not sure where or when this said post was made, but she hasn't been around to make a post about this
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Accuzon - Eyrda
    Accuzon - Eyrda Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Good thing I ran dragon last night
  • LadyLenneth - Storm Legion
    LadyLenneth - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    From what I do know after looking on several other fourms is that this Issue isn't just an FW related one it's goes across the board of several PWE related games so I would think or atleast hope that they would start looking into the matter even if its the weekend because a great number of PWE's customers are being affected by this.
    edited July 2014
    not sure where or when this said post was made, but she hasn't been around to make a post about this

Most likely referring to the dead thread back in January that resurfaced due to a necro.

• OniRei - Storm Legion
    OniRei - Storm Legion Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nyxa, it can be found on a currently closed thread. Think it shows up a few lines underneath this one on the list of threads actually.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nyxa, it can be found on a currently closed thread. Think it shows up a few lines underneath this one on the list of threads actually.

ahh the outdated necro one, yeah pretty sure that was a different issue all together
    From what I do know after looking on several other fourms is that this Issue isn't just an FW related one it's goes across the board of several PWE related games so I would think or atleast hope that they would start looking into the matter even if its the weekend because a great number of PWE's customers are being affected by this.

it is all the games, the engineers have been notified, oddly enough some games (That are ARC based) can get access, I was able to log into Swords, but there still seems to be issues with the others.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • eolh
    eolh Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i,m in the uk having same probs as the rest of you. You do know your right PWE donot give a flying f..k what you say or do
  • evhallioness
    evhallioness Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Lionheart server
    Relay error disconnect..
    7/26/2014

Hrmm.......
    i still cant get on..

Almost 2 in the afternoon here and still no login . Meh..
  • BotterBloom - Illyfue
    BotterBloom - Illyfue Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    it is not only the problem with the log, which now lasts already for hours, but not that of zen works simultaneously with this ****ing problem that charge, the main thing that collects money and do not provide ware when there is finally a position exception of official page?
    I want to use the special offers from the cs, today, not when the actions are over.
  • lilwks2
    lilwks2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    every time i try to log in i get a relay error...wont even go to char select
This discussion has been closed.