Comments

• Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    @ I did't know relay server error was login down and the login down issue was listed as fixed so thanks

then learn to read
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkylines - Illyfue
    DarkSkylines - Illyfue Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Having the same issue, Thx PWE for the heads up on turning off your server
  • asksuma
    asksuma Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The dual client tricks works for me too, still..this's getting more and more lame.
  • ultimatum0
    ultimatum0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i can t conect intro the server , whay this problem i reinstal the arc and not work ,how can i fix this problem??????? i whant to play now
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Having the same issue, Thx PWE for the heads up on turning off your server

there was no notice to give, sadly
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • nowarise
    nowarise Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yep, your suffering the same problem a lot of us are and still currently suffering from. The best that can be done is sit back, relax, let them do their job even if it takes a few hours, and go play another game.

yeah.. cus I was told that the login issue was fixed, before I would just get stuck on the login screen and wouldn't get that message at all. Guess there's nothing better to do than to yeah... wait it out xD
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited July 2014
    there was no notice to give, sadly

unfortunitly there is noone left in FW staff to care if its fixed either

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GodsTeacher - Eyrda
    GodsTeacher - Eyrda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There is something wrong with the game. It says something about some relay
  • frogger732
    frogger732 Posts: 92
    edited July 2014
    Yet another in a long line of pwe FAILS!!! OK so i dl'd steam but cant find pwe or fw to dl to it. Any ideas?
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    frogger732 wrote: »
    Yet another in a long line of pwe FAILS!!! OK so i dl'd steam but cant find pwe or fw to dl to it. Any ideas?

Click the "Store" tab and type in Forsaken World in the "search the store" bar under wishlist. It'll come up then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    unfortunitly there is noone left in FW staff to care if its fixed either

Guess silly PWE didn't learn their lessons from past fail weekends.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • dreamer558
    dreamer558 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ok, a response to this would be nice, but...is anyone able to fix this issue coming in today? or are we sol for the whole weekend?
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited July 2014
    dreamer558 wrote: »
    ok, a response to this would be nice, but...is anyone able to fix this issue coming in today? or are we sol for the whole weekend?

weekend no one is in the office.. not that they would care anyway

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • genadieva
    genadieva Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The dual client method does not work by the way. Just tried it and the second client told me that there was a server communication error instead of the normal relay failed one.

i got same massge for some alts. what that means if any1 can say? hope its not the resset password trhey were talking abt..
  • OniRei - Storm Legion
    OniRei - Storm Legion Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014

This is actually false. They had gotten someone into the office. This is where the information came from that the issue was fixed but something else had gone wrong. So its just a matter of fixing what broke from the other issue being fixed.
  • dreamer558
    edited July 2014

its their business to care, if they can't even do basic fixes then they aren't doing their job. i know no one is normally in the office, i wanted an answer from someone who has a way of contacting them..lol. they have done weekend fixes in the past, so its a legitimate question.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    genadieva wrote: »
    i got same massge for some alts. what that means if any1 can say? hope its not the resset password trhey were talking abt..

Doubt it. It seems like the relay failed error is meaning the login information could not be relayed to the authentication server.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • frogger732
    frogger732 Posts: 92
    edited July 2014
    Click the "Store" tab and type in Forsaken World in the "search the store" bar under wishlist. It'll come up then.

Ty. That got it. Now for the dl...ugh. About 2 hr dl...so far lol.
  • genadieva
    genadieva Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Doubt it. It seems like the relay failed error is meaning the login information could not be relayed to the authentication server.

ye but i got the "server communication error" other chars can log but this1 which is important cant.... would appriciate if i get some comments on that with oppinion cus ppl r freking out here ":D
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    This is actually false. They had gotten someone into the office. This is where the information came from that the issue was fixed but something else had gone wrong. So its just a matter of fixing what broke from the other issue being fixed.

I am trying again to get notice to someone, it is "customary" that there is no one in the office on the weekend, but I'm hoping that the engineers from last night are there again today, or that someone form the engineer team knows about this new delay
  • LadyLenneth - Storm Legion
    LadyLenneth - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Okay so far on my end :-

1. Single logging on ARC with Main Account and Launching FW = Relay Error

2. Attempting to Duel client with my Main Sign onto Arc and getting the FW Relay Error and an
    Alt Account on second login screen = Alt Account getting on to FW successfully

3.Attempting to Duel Client with my Alt Account Signed on ARC and getting the FW Relay Error
    and my Main account trying to log onto the second login screen = Server Communications
    Error

Hope this feedback helps you solve your issue
  • poalmackoy
    poalmackoy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Now, after few atempts, in moment of swiching in it shows "Connection error" insted Relay failed, so did they broke servers while fixing bugs?
  • dreamer558
    edited July 2014
    it is "customary" that there is no one in the office on the weekend, but I'm hoping that the engineers from last night are there again today

if pwe would hire a min wage person to sit in the office on weekends to be able to contact engineers directly, or even have their work e-mail forwarded to them so they could call in engineers should the need arise..they would save everyone a whole lot of trouble.
  • duffdude01
    duffdude01 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    any update on this 'comm error' and 'relay finding' error?
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Okay so far on my end :-

1. Single logging on ARC with Main Account and Launching FW = Relay Error

2. Attempting to Duel client with my Main Sign onto Arc and getting the FW Relay Error and an
    Alt Account on second login screen = Alt Account getting on to FW successfully

3.Attempting to Duel Client with my Alt Account Signed on ARC and getting the FW Relay Error
    and my Main account trying to log onto the second login screen = Server Communications
    Error

Hope this feedback helps you solve your issue

Exactly what I face too. Thanks for putting it down in words.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I am trying again to get notice to someone, it is "customary" that there is no one in the office on the weekend, but I'm hoping that the engineers from last night are there again today, or that someone form the engineer team knows about this new delay

I don't envy the mods their volunteer jobs (or really understand why they stay). They seem to be treated with the same disrepect as the rest of the customers, maybe even more. To not have access to PWE personnel at all times, and then to be used as human shields, is a disgrace.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    dreamer558 wrote: »
    if pwe would hire a min wage person to sit in the office on weekends to be able to contact engineers directly, or even have their work e-mail forwarded to them so they could call in engineers should the need arise..they would save everyone a whole lot of trouble.

true, the engineer team has been working on it, there has been e-mail communication going back and forth, but 9 out of 10 times it's a little more difficult for us (mods) to relay info if we can't contact anyone on the weekends
  • bulldogg421
    bulldogg421 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Havent been able to log on today. keeps saying relay failed? anyone else get that? also i reinstalled game and lost my character. please give him back!
  • YourSweetA - Eyrda
    YourSweetA - Eyrda Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Havent been able to log on today. keeps saying relay failed? anyone else get that?

lol really ._. all this thread is about this problem ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YourSweetAngel

Water Bard
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Havent been able to log on today. keeps saying relay failed? anyone else get that? also i reinstalled game and lost my character. please give him back!

Many of us are having this issue. Opening a 2nd client while the client with relay failed is up has helped some of us get ingame. As for the lost character are you checking the right server? Characters don't disappear. Even when we have to delete one it takes a week for the deletion process to finish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
This discussion has been closed.