Comments

• LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just small upgrade: Swordman log in, now work. (So, i think there are someone working in fix the problem... "stay tuned" until log-server-FW back on... ).

"The Hope is the last resort..."

HOW LOG IN:
    1. open your 1st client, but dont choose server.
    2. open 2nd client with our ALT, choose server, you WILL logged.
    3. close the 1st client.
    4. re-open client (as the other client is still running) you will get the log-in screen (name and password), and completed as usual and LOG IN with your MAIN (too).

At this point, the problem is "ARC stuff"... goodluck :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OK. I had this since 6:20AM and now that i woke up, i got this error still, couldnt u fix it in these 12 hours that i was sleeping? seriously guys.

Its been on and off. Seems the problem was never really fixed.

#bringabandaid2agrenadewound
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • bossmonster
    bossmonster Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    this company need to sell this damn version of FW to someone who will actually care about their customers.

YES YES YES PLEASEEE :P lol

ty for putting FAs <3 Really thanks to those who heard us <3

Now please fix servers
  • SparkyHeal - Storm Legion
    SparkyHeal - Storm Legion Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yes, we get it, there's already 3 other threads with several pages of replies concerning the log in server issues. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited July 2014

Offtopic:
    ty thou for putting FAs <3 Really thanks to those who heard us <3

Look at us now... Thankful for something that is added for 2 weeks, which should be permanent in our version of FW... That's what we have been reduced to.. :(

• Zephylanda - Illyfue
    Zephylanda - Illyfue Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I also get the relay failed message...
  • bossmonster
    bossmonster Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    well after numerous fail tryes i finally managed to log in my alt ;) so keep trying guys
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited July 2014
    We should get a title for this.. <Relay-gate Survivor> and it should be gold in color! ijs..

• wrathofthedevil
    wrathofthedevil Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Good afternoon,
    Im Arc user..
    Trying to log since along, and all what im getting is:

"Relay Failed.
    You have been disconnected. Please log back onto the server. "

After i choose server on loading screen.

and most Server complaining of login probs..
    Any solution or recommended thing to do?
  • asksuma
    asksuma Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Fail after fail after fail....
  • jedistuff68
    jedistuff68 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Its a real simple concept guys... if we cant log in we cant spend money.. we take our money to a different game like talisman online or any of the hundreds of others out there

Ongoing issues like this log in issues hurts games badly, I really suggest you find a way to actually fix it vs not being able sign in peridiotically for 3-4 days at a time.
  • Kadastran - Storm Legion
    Kadastran - Storm Legion Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just small upgrade: Swordman log in, now work. (So, i think there are someone working in fix the problem... "stay tuned" until log-server-FW back on... ).

"The Hope is the last resort..."

HOW LOG IN:
    1. open your 1st client, but dont choose server.
    2. open 2nd client with our ALT, choose server, you WILL logged.
    3. close the 1st client.
    4. re-open client (as the other client is still running) you will get the log-in screen (name and password), and completed as usual and LOG IN with your MAIN (too).

At this point, the problem is "ARC stuff"... goodluck :)

Tried this and it doesnt work. Instead of saying something like ''Relay failed'', its giving me a different error message ''Communication failed'' or sumthing like that. but still, it doesnt help me sadly. i guess ill keep waiting =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud survivor of the Nova Pack promo Fiasco!
    Fail limit haz surprisingly not yet been reached by PWE
    Yes, Sarcasm is my middle name
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Tried this and it doesnt work. Instead of saying something like ''Relay failed'', its giving me a different error message ''Communication failed'' or sumthing like that. but still, it doesnt help me sadly. i guess ill keep waiting =/

I have logged both. (Illyfue) but must work in all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • fottermucker3
    fottermucker3 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    login servers work fine if u DONT use arc, justu se the trick of bypassing it and it all works fine.. obviously i cant tell ehre how to bypass it.
  • judy76
    judy76 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i cant get onto lionheart server. it has been down since last nite. it was temporaly fixed but now it down again and i really want to get on the game along with a few others that were complaining
  • Miz_vamp - Illyfue
    Miz_vamp - Illyfue Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Good afternoon,
    Im Arc user..
    Trying to log since along, and all what im getting is:

"Relay Failed.
    You have been disconnected. Please log back onto the server. "

After i choose server on loading screen.

and most Server complaining of login probs..
    Any solution or recommended thing to do?

same here, it just still down

shame on FW as Sword BETA works better.....
  • Evliria - Storm Legion
    Evliria - Storm Legion Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Storm is back up. A lot just managed to log in it. o/
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    judy76 wrote: »
    i cant get onto lionheart server. it has been down since last nite. it was temporaly fixed but now it down again and i really want to get on the game along with a few others that were complaining

I just tried to get in as well and it says "relay down, you have been disconnected, please log back into the server" but yet it says there is a ping and everything, showing the server working but clearly it's not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • drgnngel
    drgnngel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Why are so many servers not letting us log in? Shouldn't this be fixed already?
  • duffdude01
    duffdude01 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    it seems not everyone is being allowed in. i cant login still keeps saying 'communication error please try again'.

i tried at least 15 times and im not joking to test this all failed. then tried a diff account and it logs into the game no problems.

soooo yea....
  • revhook
    revhook Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    fw pls take action ASAP
  • YourSweetA - Eyrda
    YourSweetA - Eyrda Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I can log with alt but not main :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YourSweetAngel

Water Bard
  • jillimack1
    edited July 2014
    I have been trying and getting that same "relay failed" message as everyone else. That's a new one if I might add but it shows ping and the fact that the server is working but yet no one can get in and if I knew how to bypass arc, I would.

Part of me wishes I had just stayed with STEAM and not gone to ARC, then I'd be playing now. I am not a computer wiz so I have no idea how to bypass anything. I didnt want to sit here and play for hours right now I just wanted to log in for a few and get my dailies done until later. I couldnt even get in on my alt account, getting same messages, lol.
    But let me guess- those that never logged out last night, for example ppl who set up bots over night or simply play all night long because they have no life outside of the game, are still in game. No one actually got disconnected(well maybe some did), this is simply affecting those of us who are trying to log in.
    I logged in last night just fine- it was about 90 minutes before reset and it was working fine so whatever happened, happened after that cause I played for about an hour and logged out before reset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • deathreaper47
    deathreaper47 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    yep getting the SAME bs error, relay failed you have been disconnected from the server please try again later, what a load **** that just started coming up in the past hour tho....
  • GhameqSihr - Storm Legion
    GhameqSihr - Storm Legion Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ive worked on many many game servers and this isjust proof they have no idea how to program. This issue is a 30 second fix that is easy to do and its been how many hours now?
  • jillimack1
    edited July 2014
    Ive worked on many many game servers and this isjust proof they have no idea how to program. This issue is a 30 second fix that is easy to do and its been how many hours now?

that's because the people who are supposed to be working on it, are apparantly still sleeping and apparantly no one knows how to use a phone to call anyone to try and get them to get to work on fixing the problem.
    Not to mention it is a saturday but you'd think that at least some of them work weekends anyways, dont they need people someplace, somewhere keeping an eye on things? Even on the weekends? well with FW who knows...
    I give up for now...I could have had my dailies done by now. I have errands to run so I'll try later. If I still cant get in, then I will find something else to do I guess until someone gets off their a$$ and figures this out.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jillimack1 wrote: »
    that's because the people who are supposed to be working on it, are apparantly still sleeping and apparantly no one knows how to use a phone to call anyone to try and get them to get to work on fixing the problem.
    Not to mention it is a saturday but you'd think that at least some of them work weekends anyways, dont they need people someplace, somewhere keeping an eye on things? Even on the weekends? well with FW who knows...

This is not an FW specific issue. I do not know if PWE has engineers working the weekends (i think they might). Us mods do not have their number, so we can't even call them if we wanted to.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Accuzon - Eyrda
    Accuzon - Eyrda Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    24/7 game but no 24/7 tech support. Yup, makes sense. Now when I say 24/7 I do not mean you have to have someone there 24/7 though that would be lovely, I mean that at least there is some sort of way that in the event of a failure, a quick response can be mounted.

These are all reasons why PWE and hence FW can no longer convince me to send them my cash. I refuse to pay for this level of service. It simply is not good enough. The fact that servers go down is not my issue. I am aware things go wrong. My issue is the length of time it takes them to 1) give an official response and then 2) to actually fix the issue.

PWE is not new to gaming, by now, you would think they would have mechanisms in place to handle such issues in a time and professional manner.
  • jillimack1
    edited July 2014
    This is not an FW specific issue. I do not know if PWE has engineers working the weekends (i think they might). Us mods do not have their number, so we can't even call them if we wanted to.

LOL ok well I still give up for now- I guess we will all just have to assume that someone out there is aware of the issue and is working on trying to get it resolved.
    Since no one else has posted anything as of yet, it's hard to tell if it's being worked on or not. It's nearly 9am West Coast time, regardless of what the time says here on the forum. Real time is almost 9am so if anyone is out there trying to fix this, I'd have to say they are there already doing so but we'd like someone to let us know what's going on, that's all.
  • bastcreature
    bastcreature Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "Relay failed. You have been disconnected. Please log back onto the server" WHEN will this be fixed???? The level of support in this game is unacceptable.
This discussion has been closed.