Comments

• ahenatos45
    ahenatos45 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    still i cannot log in.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Can't get in!! Most of my guild can't get in too. From Illyfue. Fix it asap!! This has been happening far too long and frequent now.. Not acceptable at all.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • sniom
    sniom Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Still down... It's a shame.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited July 2014
    this company need to sell this damn version of FW to someone who will actually care about their customers.

+1 to you sir/maam!

• Miz_vamp - Illyfue
    Miz_vamp - Illyfue Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hi all,

I don't complain and also not scared anymore that my account got **** and that why I can't log in.

Just wonder if anyone planning to fix it any soon? Thanks in advance for all efforts, even if they keep fail (same issue for like 48h+).

Worst point for me is: as we use all games with same Arc, I can't log to any.

Well I guess it time to look for anything else while PWI fix issues.

Shame we don't have tim e to charge or consum leaves as it was limited deal, myself I would not pay for stuff I can't use.

And last point: all emotes here are down for me, so w/e.
  • calygothly
    calygothly Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Are we even having an admin or GM reading this post?

I cant log into game either, and even tho I have other games to entertain myself with, and other things I can do while waiting... 90% of the people cant log in, and during a weekend that is a mayor fail... I have events that were suposed to be done, my guildies have a contest and cant participate at all thanks to this, only people in-game are those who havent log off since days.

We have so many events scheduled for weekends, Komog, Exo, RIFT, Wargod...

The level of disapointment on this game is increasing so rapidly, I cant even think I spended money here, I deeply regret it.
    Rose_Sig_03_02.png

EtherealRose ~ Dual Spec PvP Blood / PvE Dark ~ Lvl 90
    EtherealOrchid ~ Light Bard ~ Lvl 90
    __Gaia__ ~ Glacial Priest ~ Lvl 90
    ~ Storm Server ~
  • kingslayer1993
    kingslayer1993 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i have alot of money invested in this game so do many others it is sad that im looking into other games where the companies care about their players
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    calygothly wrote: »
    Are we even having an admin or GM reading this post?

I cant log into game either, and even tho I have other games to entertain myself with, and other things I can do while waiting... 90% of the people cant log in, and during a weekend that is a mayor fail... I have events that were suposed to be done, my guildies have a contest and cant participate at all thanks to this, only people in-game are those who havent log off since days.

We have so many events scheduled for weekends, Komog, Exo, RIFT, Wargod...

The level of disapointment on this game is increasing so rapidly, I cant even think I spended money here, I deeply regret it.

It is currently 6:42 in the morning where the offices are located, so they may still be asleep. It also seems this goes further than just FW, as someone stated earlier that Swordsman is affected too. Us mods know about it though, and will see if we can get any updates throughout the day.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • varrine
    varrine Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    regretfully have to say this but, it's weekend we all kinda know that nothing gets fixed on weekends may have to wait till tuesday for the china dev's to see whats happening ?
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It's been almost 2h from when ppl can't login, considering the time of posts i've seen so far.

I hope it's fixed by the time of GvGs, seriously >.>

This is truly a joke, as this has been happening from yesterday or 2 days ago?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miz_vamp - Illyfue
    Miz_vamp - Illyfue Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    it sure not FW at all!

I can't log Swordsman either, it's also an ARC game, so it ARC issue!

blame PWI here, not poor FW guys, they are innocent!!!!!

ARC seems to be too complicate to work good and was it a good idea to put all eggs in a same busket????

Well who I am to tell and sorry if I sould like blame, I prefer to move on as complain. Fast reminder: we have over 200 MMO in market.

Goog luck with login!
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    varrine wrote: »
    regretfully have to say this but, it's weekend we all kinda know that nothing gets fixed on weekends may have to wait till tuesday for the china dev's to see whats happening ?

If so and if we won't get to login at all thru the entire weekend, i guess it's about time to find some other game and say goodbyes to PWE games >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GodsTeacher - Eyrda
    GodsTeacher - Eyrda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Anyone know any other good games? Seems I cant play this one anymore.
  • DeathDionne - Eyrda
    DeathDionne - Eyrda Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well once again there is a major **** up(No Shocker There). I am now looking for another game to play sense i cant get in too this game. Also looking in to other company's where they listen to the player's and care about there customer's. This is not only happening because of this login problem but due to many other problem's. Which i wont go in too here due to the fact that many people already know about them. Most of them are more then likely thinking the same thing.

Don't Ask Question's Because you won't Get Answers.
    You will Only the Run around.
  • designerchick
    designerchick Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I still cant log on to the game :( stays stuck on the character load screen. -Lionheart server
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It boggles the mind that a company that relies on high availablity has such seemingly poor processes for responding to problems and even worse in communicating back to the customer. It's sad how everyone has been conditioned to accept it and/or make excuses for it as well.

My company does not run 24/7, but when there's an outage no matter what the day or time, it's all hands on deck to fix.
  • almehdi98
    almehdi98 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well once again there is a major **** up(No Shocker There). I am now looking for another game to play sense i cant get in too this game. Also looking in to other company's where they listen to the player's and care about there customer's. This is not only happening because of this login problem but due to many other problem's. Which i wont go in too here due to the fact that many people already know about them. Most of them are more then likely thinking the same thing.

any 1 knows a good game??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Svartalf - Nyos
    Svartalf - Nyos Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Incompetence level: PWE.
  • shimatsuken
    shimatsuken Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ahenatos45 wrote: »
    still i cannot log in.

Me too, but now i have another avisment, and it says: "Relay Failed. You have been disconnected from the server". This happens when i access to charachter screen....
  • joanmormont
    joanmormont Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited July 2014
    Even if this is a weekend, a company like PWE, that runs games and "looks after them" should have someone hired to work on urgent broken stuff like this when the rest of the staff is not around. There is simply no reason why this should happen.. Are we dealing with amateurs here? Come on PWE...

relayfail_zps56ab08bb.png

ZZzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

• LiteSkyPri - Storm Legion
    LiteSkyPri - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Really please fix these things!!! First it was i couldn't log in cause they was down now i can't log in cause it says relay failed u have been disconnected...really? I wanted to get on and do my NCS
  • Accuzon - Eyrda
    Accuzon - Eyrda Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Relay failed.

I still cannot login
  • mistabumbastik
    mistabumbastik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Can't log in again. I'm getting "Relay failed. You have been disconnected from serer. Please reconnect yaddah yaddah..."
  • SkyEyes - Illyfue
    SkyEyes - Illyfue Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i just logged in ... so for me work atm :3
  • LiteSkyPri - Storm Legion
    LiteSkyPri - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Still cant log in here...still "relay failed. You have been disconnected" ugh!!!!
  • PowMaster - Nyos
    PowMaster - Nyos Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Same thing on Nyos and (East) Eyrda, no logg in possible, i was farming nc and when change toon, nothing anymore... stayed on loadscreen! So i closed everything (even my laptop) and restart... everything works great till you click on "play"... well... you know what happend!
    I'm not sure, but maybe some bugg or some disagreement with the new changes in the game that they try to fix or change...? Anyway... The question is..? When we get a periode of flawless gameplay?
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Same thing on Nyos and (East) Eyrda, no logg in possible, i was farming nc and when change toon, nothing anymore... stayed on loadscreen! So i closed everything (even my laptop) and restart... everything works great till you click on "play"... well... you know what happend!
    I'm not sure, but maybe some bugg or some disagreement with the new changes in the game that they try to fix or change...? Anyway... The question is..? When we get a periode of flawless gameplay?

Not a bug. It's something with PWE's authentication servers. It's spread across all the games as far as I know. Could be a number of things. DDoS attack, something messed up in the servers, dunno. Still waiting on some updates on it.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • aloaliiohana
    aloaliiohana Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I can't get Forsaken World to even load onto my computer now.
    If it does, I cannot log in error message comes up says Relay Failed, you have been disconnected. Please log back onto the server. What's going on?
  • LolaGr - Illyfue
    LolaGr - Illyfue Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OK. I had this since 6:20AM and now that i woke up, i got this error still, couldnt u fix it in these 12 hours that i was sleeping? seriously guys.
This discussion has been closed.