Comments

• ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    this does work ppl tried it just used my alt first and main as second client

Not for me.
  • aerianis
    aerianis Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ALT , does this refer to an alternate character, alternate server or?
    Thanks in advance
  • mentulomania
    mentulomania Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    STILL DOWN spent 3 hrs w8n to get in now IDC anymore gl with ur failing game
  • kathyrenee
    kathyrenee Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    well that could explain why it don't work for alot they might only have 1 account lol
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    this does work ppl tried it just used my alt first and main as second client

I just check that in Lionheart, and no work there. (in Illyfue still work). At this point, i suggest take this problem with calm and "come back" in the monday. (still check more times in the rest of weekend but with calm).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • vildanya1
    vildanya1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've also tried the duel client and it doesn't work. Been trying to log in all day since about noon and no luck.
  • givearandomname
    givearandomname Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    was bored so retired all the things posted

login thru arc = relay error
    dual client work around = connection error
    having relay error up then login manually = connection error.
    createing whole new account = relay error
    downloaded thru steam client = connection error

tried logging into every server all us servers give relay error

german French and Turkish server gives no error just hangs at the loging in attempt 1 time elapsed screen and does nothing from there.

is now 7:15 been waiting personally 7 hours now so guessing no game today.

I hereby say we officially organize and get as many people as we can to stop spending money for the next 3 months no matter how much you want to don't spend a dime on this or any pwe product.

hit them were it hurts there bank accounts devs don't get paid maybe they will start to give a dam

will be posting this boycott on every gameing sites I know of and any i can find and ask that everyone else spread the news gamers need to make a stand.
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
  • Bluehulk - Storm Legion
    Bluehulk - Storm Legion Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Same here, keeps saying Relay failed you have been disconnected. But the funny thing is, No mods are saying anything about it, but, looked in other forums for today, and a couple forums have been locked. So there are Mods watching the threads but have not said anything. Seems weird if ya ask me.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Same here, keeps saying Relay failed you have been disconnected. But the funny thing is, No mods are saying anything about it, but, looked in other forums for today, and a couple forums have been locked. So there are Mods watching the threads but have not said anything. Seems weird if ya ask me.

you may want to go back and look at all the posts I have been making (and if you mean the GM's and not mods, there are none in the office on the weekends)
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • givearandomname
    edited July 2014

yes give nyxa credit she been here posting every little bit for last 7 hours I been waiting
    Namin Soulburner
    edited July 2014
    yes give nyxa credit he been here posting every little bit for last 7 hours I been waiting

Im sorry Nyxa, Just on edge. I know its not your fault that they cant fix anything correctly. You been doing a good job watching the forums.
  • miiapascal2
    miiapascal2 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The thing is ... why main accs cant log in? and alts, can? both of my accs made with ARC just alt can get in...... and i was with my main till 4 pm or so then got dcd.....
  • dreamer558
    dreamer558 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ok, well it looks like there are 2 issues atm, there is arc, with its first loggin error, but also, no matter what method you use, whether it is the dual client thing or another method, there are still some accounts that will not log in no matter what you do. and its not because of lv80's, its not because of reapers, and its not because it was created before or after arc was integrated.
  • NorthernLi - Storm Legion
    NorthernLi - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It's very difficult to soar with the eagles while working with turkeys. PWI has more strike outs than a womanizer at a convent. Guess PWI should have actually fixed the existing problems before rushing to add in lvl cap increase and the fail program ARC. Anyhow have fun running around singing the derp song over and over again.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    Im sorry Nyxa, Just on edge. I know its not your fault that they cant fix anything correctly. You been doing a good job watching the forums.

Fully understand the frustration, just wanted to pint out that there has been some sort of communication, even if it's not from a red name
  • shimatsuken
    shimatsuken Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No one on office on weekends? are you kidding me? you offer a pay service and this happens? Unbelivable....
  • TheMasseur - Eyrda
    TheMasseur - Eyrda Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hopefully this gets fixed soon, just got home from work and can not login. curious who is in game, if anyone
    edited July 2014
    Fully understand the frustration, just wanted to pint out that there has been some sort of communication, even if it's not from a red name

As seeing your a Forum Mod, Isnt there a way for you to contact any of them to tell them of the problem? I mean you must have some kind of communication with them, well and I know if ya did you have already, any other news besides? And.......I think ya should get SOMETHING for doing this ****...(Stated in your ziggy, not getting paid).
  • Alexania - Storm Legion
    Alexania - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    is it possible to log in from steam?
    edited July 2014
    is it possible to log in from steam?

I talked to a few people, SOME said they got in through steam, but some didnt.
  • Ayhana - Storm Legion
    Ayhana - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    so i see this problem isn't only on storm server GM plz fix this whats going on
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    As seeing your a Forum Mod, Isnt there a way for you to contact any of them to tell them of the problem? I mean you must have some kind of communication with them, well and I know if ya did you have already, any other news besides? And.......I think ya should get SOMETHING for doing this ****...(Stated in your ziggy, not getting paid).

I don't have any of the staff home contact info, but I have been talking to someone that has passed info on has reported the issue to the engineers, they have known about this since 1pm EDT and have been working on it since then.

They have done a number of restarts hoping that would have fixed it, which it didn't, they are still looking into what is causing this sine it's effecting all the ARC based games.

I've been trying to get more info but there is nothing ne to report as of yet, outside of "we are still working on it"
  • aerianis
    aerianis Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just noticed that in my inbox, there WAS a message sent.

It reads:

Alerts (1)

Game Services Notice

Arc is experiencing game launch issues.
    The issue is being investigated.

1 day ago

So it seems that they sent everyone a notice.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    aerianis wrote: »

It reads:

Alerts (1)

Game Services Notice

1 day ago

well there have been a number of issues over the past 2 or 3 days, so that may have been about one of the earlier issues
  • givearandomname
    edited July 2014
    hopefully this gets fixed soon, just got home from work and can not login. curious who is in game, if anyone

depends on your def of soon I know 5 min from 8 hours waiting myself others saying they have't been able to log in for 20+ hours now
    Namin Soulburner
  • JamrilArroway - Storm Legion
    JamrilArroway - Storm Legion Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    aerianis wrote: »

It reads:

Alerts (1)

Game Services Notice

1 day ago

That was yesterday when the login server went down 2 time in a row.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accuzon - Eyrda
    Accuzon - Eyrda Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't have any of the staff home contact info, but I have been talking to someone that has passed info on has reported the issue to the engineers, they have known about this since 1pm EDT and have been working on it since then.

They have done a number of restarts hoping that would have fixed it, which it didn't, they are still looking into what is causing this sine it's effecting all the ARC based games.

I've been trying to e more info but there is nothing ne to report as of yet, outside of "we are still working on it"

Therein lies the problem btu once again Someone at PWE just can't get over the fact that ARC is not a very good program and that it should never have been implemented to begin with.

O I have heard you on this one already (its here to stay) and you have heard me (It should be removed) but regardless of right or wrong here the evidence is here for all to see:

ARC!
    edited July 2014

I've been trying to get more info but there is nothing ne to report as of yet, outside of "we are still working on it"

Thank you for update.....But, maybe the engineers should put up a Arc message then of its experiencing problems again, least that way, people know they are trying to fix it.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    Therein lies the problem btu once again Someone at PWE just can't get over the fact that ARC is not a very good program and that it should never have been implemented to begin with.

O I have heard you on this one already (its here to stay) and you have heard me (It should be removed) but regardless of right or wrong here the evidence is here for all to see:

ARC!

I don't think ARC is really the issue if players that are on Steam can't get in either, and it was stated that a number of Steam players can't get in
  • shimatsuken
    shimatsuken Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for update.....But, maybe the engineers should put up a Arc message then of its experiencing problems again, least that way, people know they are trying to fix it.
    SOrry buy people can't know it. We only see a game who doesn't work till 1 day. No response from engeeners, noone on offices on weekends. Sorry but i dont believe i know they are working on the issues.
This discussion has been closed.