Comments

• CowBDracon - Lionheart
    CowBDracon - Lionheart Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    GM's aren't the engineers that have been working on this

So are you stating that the engineers are currently working on this? Because that's what a lot of us are wanting to know, whether they are or not.
  • Avionn - Eyrda
    Avionn - Eyrda Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Did pwe gave any updates about this login issue? Are they aware at least? Just curious caz it is the weekend and I heard most of them don't work during weekend.

edit - nvm I just saw your reply.
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    CasterX - Storm Legion Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Bcs ppl try to enter game all day and they cant so pls FIX THIS ****
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So are you stating that the engineers are currently working on this? Because that's what a lot of us are wanting to know, whether they are or not.

yes, they have been working on thins since 1pm EDT
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • CowBDracon - Lionheart
    edited July 2014
    yes, they have been working on thins since 1pm EDT

Thank you for letting us know.
  • miiapascal2
    miiapascal2 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i Can log with my alt , but my main can't 0.o ... why is this?
  • kibblesandbits
    kibblesandbits Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Yes they know, Yes the engineers have been working on it, no I don't know how long it's going to take

I've posted this a few times, but since I'm not a red name it goes ignored

It's just a vent thread, people don't want answers they want to rage and tantrum. That being said, WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I WANNA PLAY TEH VIDEO GAMEZ! (sorry we're a bunch of children Nyxa<3)
    Regina_Doloris MM
    Courante_Fugue Bard

Vice lead of Elysia on Storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    ty finaly some news
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    It's just a vent thread, people don't want answers they want to rage and tantrum. That being said, WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I WANNA PLAY TEH VIDEO GAMEZ! (sorry we're a bunch of children Nyxa<3)

if they don't want answers why were they asking for info?

you want to rant go ahead but this isn't you and only you posting in here
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    I hope they gonna fix soon :(
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    I hope they gonna fix soon :(

they have done a few reboots hoping that would do the trick, but it didn't', they are still working on it, wish I had better news or an ETA for you guys
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    they have done a few reboots hoping that would do the trick, but it didn't', they are still working on it, wish I had better news or an ETA for you guys

ty for info anyway bcs we know that they work to fix :)
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    At this rate, they should do a rollback to when this **** started.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • d27darkrose
    d27darkrose Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i hit start at the main menu and just when i think is gettin to my charter it logs me out and say connect to the server whats goin on??????????
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    But howe some acc can log in and some cant?
  • Accuzon - Eyrda
    Accuzon - Eyrda Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nyxa, nothing personal, I appreciate ALL you have done so far however the lack of a red named response regardless of wether it makes a difference to how fast the situation is resolved adds to the perception that this company does not care about its customers.

I've said it before, all of this is why I no longer spend money with this company.

The thing is that PWE is like a restaraunt with really good food but horrible service. No matter how much I dislike the service I still keep coming back because the food is good. Difference is that I still have to pay for my food, I do not have to pay to play FW.

If and when FW is ready for my cash again, they can stop with the lack of communication, stop implementing greedy tactics in game (200 TOF for fortification chance enhancement? REALLY and thats intentional
    > CLEARLY HAVE 0 IDEA OF IN GAME ECONOMICS), manage the game better (too many dc,s, lags and whole day server issues) and failure to listen to players/customers (ARC=FAIL, ARC=FAIL...............get it yet.....here lemme help ARC=FAIL), then and only then will I actually start to spend my money with this company again.
  • CowBDracon - Lionheart
    edited July 2014
    Nyxa, nothing personal, I appreciate ALL you have done so far however the lack of a red named response regardless of wether it makes a difference to how fast the situation is resolved adds to the perception that this company does not care about its customers.

I've said it before, all of this is why I no longer spend money with this company.

The thing is that PWE is like a restaraunt with really good food but horrible service. No matter how much I dislike the service I still keep coming back because the food is good. Difference is that I still have to pay for my food, I do not have to pay to play FW.

If and when FW is ready for my cash again, they can stop with the lack of communication, stop implementing greedy tactics in game (200 TOF for fortification chance enhancement? REALLY and thats intentional
    > CLEARLY HAVE 0 IDEA OF IN GAME ECONOMICS), manage the game better (too many dc,s, lags and whole day server issues) and failure to listen to players/customers (ARC=FAIL, ARC=FAIL...............get it yet.....here lemme help ARC=FAIL), then and only then will I actually start to spend my money with this company again.

+1 that
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014

nope, not going to take this as personal
  • fwtoday
    fwtoday Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    At this rate, they should do a rollback to when this **** started.

Please don't say that. The last one was an unmigitated disaster. Compensation would be nice, but probably won't happen either.

At this point, I'd settle for just being able to log in before rift tonight.
  • itdeveloping
    itdeveloping Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Due to the nature of my career as an IT engineer, I can only speculate from past experiences from deploying gaming servers that perhaps their relay server is hosted in a non-dedicated environment and issues may be arising from other customers that share the server the game uses for relaying authentication. I haven't had the time to delve deeper into analyzing their server infrastructure, so they may be using dedicated servers and this issue may be un-related to the hosting environment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    Maybe you wont hawe rift tonight
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014

FINALLY! Thanks for the info Nyxa! at least there is some sort of update and now we all know they are working on it. This is sort of good news although not the news we were all hoping to hear.
    But since they only started to work on it at 1pm PST, that's basically only been a few hours, regardless of the fact the issue has been going on for almost a whole day now for some people.
    Hopefully they will figure it out. If restarts havent fixed the problem, one can only imagine what the problem is then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • AssesinYL - Storm Legion
    AssesinYL - Storm Legion Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Need help for this
    pantalla.jpg
  • isabeal
    isabeal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    im getting the same thing today i cant log in i keep getting relay failed and the program closes
  • Fyllesvin - Nyos
    Fyllesvin - Nyos Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So...

I was planning to spend some money, but not any more.. tbh, this game dosent deserve it.
    Im tired of stupid errors in-game, like rubberbands, ghosts in FF and rift, and **** like this today.

One other thing im sick of is ppl cheating by playing 3 accounts, and nothing seems to be done.
    1 man ruling in crucible, with 2 alts, while main char is on worldbosses.

Playstation 4 is on sale here and i have ordered it, with the latest assassins creed.
  • runedragon251
    runedragon251 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i am also getting same message for any of my accounts and for any server i try to log into and they want us to spend money for this raffle like really how can we if we cant even play
  • kingslayer1993
    kingslayer1993 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    you are getting the error because they are rebooting the login server
  • milkweedsnifflex
    milkweedsnifflex Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have been getting this damn code all day.... Haven't been able to log in once and I can't even enter the raffle due to it! How may I ask is this fair. I am trying to log into the Lionheart server. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my whole game even to try to get rid of the issue... Doesn't work.
  • itdeveloping
    itdeveloping Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    you are getting the error because they are rebooting the login server

That's not the cause of the error. They were rebooting hoping to solve that error.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • milkweedsnifflex
    milkweedsnifflex Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They are robooting the log in server ALL day? I have been trying off and on to log in for over 12 hours now.... Andthey can't inform us on the web page that they are doing maintenance?
This discussion has been closed.