I would like to say yes but... :<
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    CasterX - Storm Legion Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kill Game
  • Norrin - Lionheart
    Norrin - Lionheart Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Interesting charging works but not game.
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Why are posts being removed that attempt to correct some of the misconceptions about this issue as it relates to use of Arc?? Arc doesnt appear to have any bearing on the problem.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nice 2 pages of posts just went poof XD
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blueskull22
    blueskull22 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lol wats with the post deleting ...

dont remember who was that but here is how should look your shortcut
    target:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Forsaken World\update\game.exe" arc:1
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nice 2 pages of posts just went poof XD

Easier to do than fixing the problem I guess.
  • onlyhumantoo
    onlyhumantoo Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lol wats with the post deleting ...

dont remember who was that but here is how should look your shortcut
    target:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Forsaken World\update\game.exe" arc:1

Yes my posts have been deleted and apparantly other's are missing too....clearly they dont want anyone to know about these short cuts.
    Well if you would fix the dang problem and let us into the stupid game, we wouldnt be looking for help from other's who know how to get in.
    Stop deleting posts.

I dont have steam, I am trying to use arc, I posted what it looks like for me, but they are blocking it.
    I have an H drive here H:\Perfect World Entertainment\Forsaken World\update\pem.exe

I finally figured it out by the way but every time i try i still get server communication error messages- so I guess it's just not going to work for me.
    As i said, if you people would fix the dang problem- then we wouldbt be looking elsewhere to try and get into the game.
    This has been going on now for hours and hours without any information. No one will tell us what's going on...
    No one will give us information, all they are doing is deleting posts and ignoring the situation which I guess is not unusual for PWI.
    You are being totally unfair- why cant someone tell us what the heck is going on?
  • givearandomname
    givearandomname Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    there trying to keep the post alive crappy fourms only allow so many pages then locks up. crappy forums crappy login servers

no offence to mods but they have no power other then to delete and there fav move posts.

the funny thing is this forums so dead you could take all the posts made in 1 month and wouldn't equal a hours worth on the wow forums why there so careful to move everything out of general makes it look like the forums are actually active.
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    pls fix this ****
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Fix this already, this is absolute bullsh.it. How many hours has it been now? Your incompetence has caused quite a fack up in game today, with regards to stuff planned and GvG!! Yes, its bloody GvG day.. FFS!
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • katyli
    katyli Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I just came back to this game after 3yrs and this is the **** that greets me, makes me want to pound someones skull into powder.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited July 2014
    You gonna lose alot more players over this fack up. Wait and watch.. smh @ incompetent useless team managing FW now

• CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    Pls i start lose my neourse and that in not good for my heart bcs i hawe weak heart so pls ****ing fix this>.<
  • strudykisses
    strudykisses Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OMG this is crazy, fix this log in issues :(
    Strudy
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    As people have been saying, it's been hours and hours, going on almost 20 hours now that some people have not been able to get into the game.
    For me it's been about 6 hours now and there is no information, no one will tell us anything and now they are deleting posts because they dont want anyone to know there "Might" be ways to get in without arc or steam, however after finally figuring all of that out- I still cant get in anyways. I either get the "server communication" error messages or the "failed" one.

People are going to continue to get PO'd about this the longer this issue doesnt get fixed and no one offers any insight about it.
    No one will tell us what's going on, no one will tell us if it's being worked on. There has been NO communication from anyone, just deleted posts.

Why cant anyone tell us what the hell is going on? Are they working on this problem or arnt they? I'd have to say for those who still cant get in and were expecting to go to your rifts tonight- best make other plans because at this point, you wont be playing the game. I have even tried to restart my computer and my modem and trying to bypass method but it sitll wont work.
    It's clearly an actual internal server issue and after this amount of time, you would think someone would tell us what the hell is going on. By the fact they havent- that's only stating that they are probably not even working on the issue and they are bascially telling us all to **** off and forget about playing the game for the next 2 days until more people are around to actually work on the problem.
    This is definatly not one of those "no news is good news" issues- if the problem isnt being worked on clearly they dont want to post anything because they know it's going to cause more problems.
    There has to be about 50 posts on facebook about this too and there is no one answering there either.

Course, if you really want to play, you could just try Aria, LOL maybe that one's working since it's a private server. But if you are not much into PVP then dont bother cause that's a PVP server, but it's just a suggestion if you really want to play. I havent downloaded it myself but clearly, if this issue isnt going to be resolved here, that's going to be my next step. All I wanted to do was do dailies. That takes maybe 30 minutes. Cant even log in for a half an hour and it makes me even more angry knowing some people can get in using bypass methods and why other's cant. UGH- fix this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • ironfire4life
    ironfire4life Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "Relay failed" "Relay failed" blah blah blah... I hope we get compensated at least
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    They dont gonan fix this ****ing **** tonight so no rift
  • itdeveloping
    itdeveloping Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is really **** up my weekly dedication. If this was the middle of the week i wouldn't be so aggravated about it, but since it's close to weekly reset this can literally mess up my weekly goal for dedication.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    Just shut servers down so if we cant play that nobody cant
  • fwtoday
    fwtoday Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    On the upside, my WoW toons are having a blast since I've basically ignored them and focused on FW while awaiting the new expac.

But seriously. One of the main things that made me quit this game the first time was the lousy customer service. I thought that perhaps that had changed, but if this fiasco is any indication, things haven't changed a bit.

Sure, it's the weekend, but one would think that, even on a weekend, there would be someone moderating the forum for large-scale issues.
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "Relay failed" "Relay failed" blah blah blah... I hope we get compensated at least

LOL dont expect any type of compensation because they will turn it around and say it wasnt their fault like they always do when all of us clearly know it is.
    Find another game to play that doesnt have to do with PWI, go to Aria or watch netflix...but at this point, dont get your hopes up you will be playing FW today, or tomorrow...

Cant even get anyone to let us know what's going on here or on Facebook or twitter...they have nothing to say because they are probably not working on it so why post anything about something they are not even dealing with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • Diverte - Illyfue
    Diverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Compensated?! R u kidding me? We all know better... They will say as ALWAYS lately: "We do not plan any compensation regarding this issue".

This game really downgraded so much, it's just simply unbelievable!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hookiella - Nyos
    Hookiella - Nyos Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I cant login into game.It says" you have been disconected".Whats going on with servers?Is it just my case or all players have same issue?
  • adrolyn
    adrolyn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I tried all NA servers and just got the Relay Failed error.

However, the French (Shylia) server worked fine. Of course, I don't have a toon on that one...
  • d27darkrose
    d27darkrose Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i been trying to get in the game today all day and i can't why?????? please help
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited July 2014
    This game really downgraded so much, it's just simply unbelievable!!!

This sums up the job you clowns called GMs have been doing.

• CasterX - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    This game hawe GM's? Why they dont fix this **** then? O.o
  • Accuzon - Eyrda
    Accuzon - Eyrda Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Wait a minute? Is anyone at PWE aware of this situation? Has any work been started to rectify the issue. No one from PWE/FW has told us ANYTHING at all. Why is there such scant regard for us the players?
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This game hawe GM's? Why they dont fix this **** then? O.o

GM's aren't the engineers that have been working on this
    Wait a minute? Is anyone at PWE aware of this situation? Has any work been started to rectify the issue. No one from PWE/FW has told us ANYTHING at all. Why is there such scant regard for us the players?

Yes they know, Yes the engineers have been working on it, no I don't know how long it's going to take

I've posted this a few times, but since I'm not a red name it goes ignored
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
This discussion has been closed.