Login down?

Tonali - Storm Legion
Tonali - Storm Legion Posts: 232 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
So i was doing my check in, then i dc and now i can't log back in, anyone else have this problem? :(
Post edited by Tonali - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Zeratful - Lionheart
    Zeratful - Lionheart Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have the same issue i cant log in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zeratful - Aegis Warrior
  • usagidrops
    usagidrops Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    yep cant log in ._.
  • stupidfans
    stupidfans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    yup no logging.. and i need to finish my HR
  • reccid63
    reccid63 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    uuugghhhhh come on now...are ya kidding me?
  • fottermucker3
    fottermucker3 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    same for illy..
  • Tonali - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    Can we have a week without any issues? T.T
  • LolaGr - Illyfue
    LolaGr - Illyfue Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Can we have a week without any issues? T.T

if you want a game without problems dont play games at all
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yes, same here. (was try to log in the forum too... several times, until i get in. but ARC still nothing... and ofc, no FW -problem happen to others games of PW too, i try with Swordman -others are no currently upgraded for check them too).

Upgrade: ARC started (log in), FW still down... waiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • bamfsennui
    bamfsennui Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Really hope we get back up before Rift Bidding.
    diOmYNz.jpg

• defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited July 2014
    Hey everyone,

We are aware of the login issues and have our engineers looking at the problem now to get it resolved ASAP.

Thanks for your patience in this.
  • Tonali - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    Hey everyone,

We are aware of the login issues and have our engineers looking at the problem now to get it resolved ASAP.

Thanks DoD :) Hope it doesn't take much
  • givearandomname
    givearandomname Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    still can't get in game either get as far as server select then sits there with attempt message and no counter.

can't even get the main arc page up found this thread by google search took 15 min just to log in to post
    Hey everyone,

ignore my last post your post came in the 15 min took me to login to post it lol
    Namin Soulburner
    NW-DHNVMMGVJ Dragons horde part one.
    http://youtu.be/0KbqTWeJqxc
  • addict2k
    addict2k Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i cant eaven logg in to arc not working sometimes i cant loggin to the forum to hope its gonna be fix soon
  • chimmychonga82
    chimmychonga82 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    missing HR again due to server problems. Thanks :(( HR ends soon and can't login !!!

DoD thanks for at least noticing the server problem before everyone went home and we would be stuck all night without being able to enter the server. Have been waiting 1.5 hours or so to login.

I wish someone could be on call for emergencies when login goes down. This happens a great deal and sometimes the wait time can be 12 hours or longer if it occurs after a weekly maintenance or like now midday or evening after employees went home. so basically...

Any chance there will ever be an emergency staffer that could go to the office and reset the servers? That's my FW wish if nothing else ever gets fixed <3 (thumbs up)

I also meant to include that ARC is down at login screen.

*Just noticed the ARC maint message in orange at the bottom of the login screen for it. cool*
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So does that mean that people who are already in the game are still in game and havent been DC'd?
    Or did everyone get DC'd again and now no one can get back in?

The messages you posted about the log in problem were almost 3 hours ago, so I guess that mean the situation hasnt been resolved yet because I cant log in. I couldnt even log in here to post a message at first but at least that's working now.
    Still cant get in game. It gets to the "logging into the game" screen and nothing...not even a countdown for the 40 second attempt...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jillimack1 wrote: »
    So does that mean that people who are already in the game are still in game and havent been DC'd?

The messages you posted about the log in problem were almost 3 hours ago, so I guess that mean the situation hasnt been resolved yet because I cant log in. I couldnt even log in here to post a message at first but at least that's working.
    Still cant get in game.

People who were logged in and didn't DC/crash are still fine. Nobody can log anything still, AFAIK.
  • jillimack1
    edited July 2014
    viiix wrote: »
    People who were logged in and didn't DC/crash are still fine. Nobody can log anything still, AFAIK.

Well apparantly what ever the problem is, it's going to take them more than 3 hours to fix, lol...since it's been 3 hours or more since it happened. I was able to log in earlier just fine. Played for a while.
    Not that I had anything important to do in game tonight but still, lol...this really sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Can we get an update here? Is it gona get fixed tonight?
  • Mighty_Small - Lionheart
    Mighty_Small - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sigh... problems seems to occur whenever I have a free evening to do as I please. So now I get to do what I don't want to do:( Laundry... here I come!!
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014

The messages you posted about the log in problem were almost 3 hours ago, so I guess that mean the situation hasnt been resolved yet because I cant log in. I couldnt even log in here to post a message at first but at least that's working now.
    Still cant get in game. It gets to the "logging into the game" screen and nothing...not even a countdown for the 40 second attempt...

he made his post at 4:31 forum time, yours was at 5:23 forum time, how is that 3 hours?
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    he made his post at 4:31 forum time, yours was at 5:23 forum time, how is that 3 hours?

Simple, he's probably east coast like me and probably forgot the forums are on a different time zone. Made the same mistake in guild chat at first.
  • jillimack1
    edited July 2014

well it's actually 7:34pm here...so that's 3 hours time from the post. Since the in game server clock is wrong, it's wrong here too.
  • Dyvim - Eyrda
    Dyvim - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    in reference to Nyxa's post.

I think that guy is referring to how long the Login has been down. I have been waiting over 2 hours to get in game. It has been almost an hour since DoD said they're working on it. I am not sure how much longer the login was down before. I have been waiting since 2:15 pm forum time to login without avail. :)
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    well it's actually 7:34pm here...so that's 3 hours time from the post. Since the in game server clock is wrong, it's wrong here too.

Its not wrong, its just a different time zone..
  • blazder
    edited July 2014
    Can we please have an update on this? Its been 2 hours.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014

His post was made at 4:31 forums time or 5:31 (since the forums are an hour behind) which would make it 8:31 East Coast time, and it's 9:37 East Coast time right now, so it's been an hour since DOD made his post.

All the games have been hit with this not just here, so I'm sure the engineers are looking into what happen as a whole
  • MoogDog - Storm Legion
    MoogDog - Storm Legion Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Login servers are UP!!!

Just logged in a alt account.
  • blazder
    edited July 2014
    His post was made at 4:31 forums time or 5:31 (since the forums are an hour behind) which would make it 8:31 East Coast time, and it's 9:37 East Coast time right now, so it's been an hour since DOD made his post.

All the games have been hit with this not just here, so I'm sure the engineers are looking into what happen as a whole

Do they even have people working at this time?
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited July 2014
    Our engineers are telling us that the games should be up within the next hour or so. Parts of the website and Arc have been brought back online successfully.

Full recovery for all games incoming.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2014
    blazder wrote: »
    Do they even have people working at this time?

yes seeing as how the entire company seems to have been hit with this and not just this game
This discussion has been closed.