Can we get a little more communication?

Bhyl - Lionheart
Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Or at least some glaring questions answered?

WG point trade
admcroxe wrote: »
We can continue to express our sentiment in this fact, but China was very adamant that they intentionally removed the store. I'll ask them if drop rates were increased to compensate for the removal of the store as a source.
I'm sending them an e-mail about this now.

They made it sound like they were removed with the expansion, and not during the period between the expansion and now.

Understand that China goes through a series of week to week patches during the course of their domestic operations, and we get the wrapped up version of these every 6 months. So when they make a change 3 months into their expansion, we tend to get that change on day one. Hence the contention.

No answer thus far. Please do not bring the wrath of the sheep of evil on the forums. >:[

Some magic rock dust actually popped on a LH server DT1 on the weekend, the first I have heard of.

Levelling
This is a new player quality of life change. For older players and players working on alts we'll look into getting you some useful items to speed up the process. But for new players with 3x XP + the boosted quest XP rates, they would level out of range of most quest and areas too rapidly breaking the flow of early game progression and leading to them dropping the game.

Useful items to speed up the process? I assume you mean the hero pack??? The shards were useless to most IMO. The VIP card is helpful to a point, but the levelling speed from mem berry use isn't much faster.

If you don't mean the hero pack... then what are the useful items?

I cant find the post where Croxe said about using 3x exp as an event or like the sp bonus? Will this ever happen?

Pandora Orbs
The database guys are manually reviewing and comparing the data to see what's going wrong for the accounts that came forward in this thread for not getting rewards. I don't have a solid ETA yet, but you will be covered.

This was from the 30th of May...
I have information regarding the Pandora Orb sendouts. They currently are being held back by the engineering team working on implementing a fix for the missing charge reward points. Once that is complete, all Pandora Orbs and any other Eyrda Leaf spend promotion items will be sent out.

That currently looks like it will occur mid-late next week.

11th June
The orbs will be on their way, most likely by the end of the week, however I have not gotten solid confirmation from the engineers on that timeline. That is why it has not been put into the sticky post yet.

I expect to hear a confirmation of their release soon, and the sticky will be updated the moment I get it.

Thanks DoD for the update there. It's still very frustrating for players (as it must be for admins) that things are so broken like this. Might want to give another update.

Is it too much to ask for a few more updates on current issues?

Good communication will keep the angry mob at bay. Is there any chance of updates? We are feeling cold, sad and left out in the rain right now.

GROD3Re.gif

Apologies if I missed the latest update on anything, it gets hard to find posts when threads expand to so many pages. A bit more communication may also stop the fighting we are seeing on forum. People are frustrated and it shows.
Post edited by Bhyl - Lionheart on

Comments

• nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bEEN WAITING too.... ALSO about the "Mercury Statuettes" we were supposed to get for spending 200 leaves (5 statuettes for spending 200 leaves)... We never got those either.

I think we need titles with stats for compensation over all the broken promises, delayed **** and lack of updates/responses from Croxe :)
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited June 2014
    Can you grab a link to that one? Can't seem to find it...
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Can you grab a link to that one? Can't seem to find it...

Yeah i can LOL

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/forsaken-world/detail/5002283-weekend-statuette-promotion!

The "Promotion" that got thrown under the bus.... Wonder if we can get our leaves back that we spent during that promo >.> Since some only bought them for that reason LOL

Back due to popular demand, this weekend we're running another weekend leaf promotion. Spend 200 leaves in the Eydra boutique between now and Sunday to receive 5 bonus Mercury Statuettes for free!

The Mercury Statuettes will be mailed in a bound state between May 9th - 15th for those who qualify this weekend. Limit of one bonus set of statuettes per account.

This special deal ends on Sunday 5/4 @ 11:59 PM PDT, so keep it in mind as you pick up what you need this weekend.

A MONTH LATER AND NOTHING ON WHY THESE WERE NEVER SENT OUT!!!!
  • Nerfdis - Eyrda
    Nerfdis - Eyrda Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We hear from our GMs on average once a week. Thats 48 days in a year. Communication? Haha.
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    No answer thus far. Please do not bring the wrath of the sheep of evil on the forums. >:[

xD lmao... oh god... no no, I'm very calm. ZEN even.

photo7771.jpg

also this is hilarious:
    Good communication will keep the angry mob at bay. Is there any chance of updates? We are feeling cold, sad and left out in the rain right now.

GROD3Re.gif

But yes, true... That's how I feel when I'm on the forums hoping for good news xD

To be fair, DoD did reply to my EXP thread today. Here you go:
    We're currently talking with the developers for "another solution" to this topic. At this point in time, I cannot give any details as nothing has been confirmed, but I can say the end-goal is to provide a great boost to leveling.

As for why the Fruit Antus System was removed, due to 3rd party involvement with the system, we were not allowed/authorized to use it in our version.

They're getting there, baby steps but you know.. Some things will happen (hopefully).

still_waiting_by_ju_fro-d51ef8u.jpg
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i dont know how to edit gifs

e5e.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    A small example on communications:

The german CM said in her weekly appearance (after several times telling the tale that "everything" had been sent out - which definitely is NOT the case) that everyone who still has not gotten anniversary packs and/or hero codes should write a ticket.

The german ticket script bot (AKA "higher level of customer service") stated in the usual copy-pastely manner that those who did not get their anniversary fashion and titles or/nor the hero code at all should look into the forums because something would be announced on those matters some undefined day - IF PWE decides to do anything at all on those matters.

There is your communications. Pass the buck ping pong until the issue hits the round filing cabinet on the floor.

Rerouted from forum to ticket bot level 1, from ticket bot back to forum, back to ticket bot level 1, then to ticket bot level 2, then to forum again.
    Seems like the issue gets moved to the way tooo big "never hear from it again, ever" list.

It might be my bad english but "we want you to have it" should feel somehow differently, should it not ?

I did not find too muchhalfway actual information on the anniversary mess here so i think i may assume that noone wants me to have this anymore, just like that hero pack code which strangely did not do the same thing like the spam mails and chose not to appear into my email folder.

If anyone finds a bit of not too outdated information about those two almost antique issues, please share it with me.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We never gonna get answers.
    We made posts about problems, economy improvments, ideas, bugs, requests, etc... pointlessly.
    Someone someday will gonna spam the world chat with an other kind of spam and ppl will gonna leave beacuse no one told them not to. This is our sad reality.
  • lolnotyfg
    lolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    and now we wait
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    for the one that keeps posting on alts, you are doing this to your self

the number of Rules that have been broken in the last 5 mins is pathetic, I don't care if you want a reply from the staff, you are going about it in all the wrong ways. I'm tempted to just lock this but the other people in the thread don't deserve it just because one bad apple is ruining it
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • louisaferree
    louisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2014

the number of Rules that have been broken in the last 5 mins is pathetic, I don't care if you want a reply from the staff, you are going about it in all the wrong ways. I'm tempted to just lock this but the other people in the thread don't deserve it just because one bad apple is ruining it

And I will try to be useful for once by trying to improve said communication?

got your sentence for you, you are welcome :)
  • anamariagabriela
    anamariagabriela Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oh sweet jesus, it's an online revoultion versus a gaming company.

Oh wait, all their other games forums seem pretty normal. False alarm :(
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited June 2014

It's best to lock it. Once you see a trend in behavior, it won't stop until it is locked. Well, until other threads are made, but that's another issue.
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Staff is watching this thread....

AND deleting those who are calling them out and banning them >.<

~removed1

SO instead of actually communicate with us they're just throwing us under things to make sure we stay silent....

HOW about instead of banning this account... you just TALK TO US FOR ONCE.

P.S Seriously... Just stop removing my posts and actually acknowledge US... be a LOT easier for you to acknowledge someone for once. SORRY Nyxa you delete threads I'll repost... Because honestly Grey and Croxe have no balls and hide from the population after dozens of posts needing responses are ignored...

THE only ones who have balls are you Nyxa and DoD.... ... BUT we want answers and are NOT getting them from "Staff" >.>

Stop bashing the staff, stop posting the reasons why your other accounts were banned, stop posting under alts and I'll stop taking your posts out, like I said you are doing this to yourself.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited June 2014
    A State of the Game sticky post with Croxe is forthcoming and will cover as many topics of immediate concern as is possible.
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited June 2014
    A State of the Game sticky post with Croxe is forthcoming and will cover as many topics of immediate concern as is possible.

2aff793db37b45b44ea074df257096b01390987582.gif

Thanks DoD!!
  • lilmswanted
    lilmswanted Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    2aff793db37b45b44ea074df257096b01390987582.gif

Thanks DoD!!

"Forthcoming"...Meaning we wont see it >.> or if we do it'll be a month or longer >.> just like the "rewards" for cash shopping we have yet to get >.<
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited June 2014
    "Forthcoming"...Meaning we wont see it >.> or if we do it'll be a month or longer >.> just like the "rewards" for cash shopping we have yet to get >.<

Sssshhh!! Don't curse us now.
    zoao5L5.gif
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Sorry but i already know the state of the game.
    I do not need official confirmation about the current issues nor do i like another set of irrelevant "soon" promises that wont be fulfilled anyway.

What not only i would like is to see some action taken, messed up texts corrected, forgotten and delayed cash promos paid out and maybe the anniversary fashion and handled properly now, not via ticket spambot or false declaration that "everything has been sent out now".

Words are cheaper, i know, they are just not sufficient anymore when several players i know personally are fed up with the usual empty promises.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.