Reapers missing things

Bhyl - Lionheart
Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Bug Reports
A little list of reaper things missing (or maybe I've missed something... please correct me if I am wrong~)

Armour crafting recipes, I didn't check weapons I assume they are MIA as well.

Arena set(s) the 3v3 and 6v6 gear traders only have highest level purple gears. there are no tabs for 50-59 60-69 or 70-80 as there are for other classes. Seems to be other arena gear missing too....

The wineglass/chalice scroll traders have multiple tabs with other classes scrolls for trade. This may end up as a trap for newbies, wasting wineglasses they could try sell instead. There are no trades for reaper scrolls with chalices/wineglasses, I assume this is because all skills are from HR now but just in case that's a bug too, check it out please.

Not sure if this is a bug too... (where are those bloody patch notes!!!!!!). No non set gear drops from instances for reapers. You can still get drops from TOK and lower gear instances for all other classes. That goes hand in hand with the no armour crafting... I would like some non set gears for my lowbie, not sure what everyone else wants.

There's probably a lot I've missed, if you know of other bugs for reapers guys please post.
Post edited by Bhyl - Lionheart on

Comments

• miyaviuta
    miyaviuta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Not sure if these are bugs or intentional, but these are all the Reaper-specific bugs/issues that I can think of right now.

- Lv 30 and Lv 40 Reaper chest pieces are identical.

- Lv 30 and Lv 40 Lycan Reaper chest pieces have a texture mapping issue on a back panel.

- Lv 77 and Lv 81 Reaper weapons are identical ( except Wargod/Arena wep ).

- Lv 81 Reaper weapon is called "Forest Flight Greaves"?

- Female Lycan Reaper dance does not loop ( not sure about Kindred/male ).

- Weapon does not always end up in hands when attacking while mounted or swimming.

- Cooldown time for Brawler's Heart says 120 seconds but is really 300 seconds.

- Many skill names on in the skill book or at the scroll trade do not match the actual skill names:
    Sorrow's Blood = Blood of the Weak
    Cursed Defilement = Blood Mist
    Sinister Blast = Sinister Speed
    Warblood Wave = Warblood Pact

- There are no Reaper runemakers in the Boutique.

- Some of the skills on Reaper runes are wrong. Ghostfang Castle is not a skill.
  • Nyos - Nyos
    Nyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Since no guide quest is fixed, no combat mount availbe unless you use 1Dia for it.

Soulpower gate quest buggy, example it ask for oac and u gotta do lionheart training quest. It ask for wade and say 2/11 completed.

There is no pets skill that give both Wind and Dark mastery, all other class got skill that fit ther class.

Lycan still have less fashion

No Fjord lvl 77 blue gear and all other low lvl arena gear, seem to be on purpose for all class..

That is all i can think of for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited June 2014

There is no pets skill that give both Wind and Dark mastery, all other class got skill that fit ther class.

Yes there is, and it drops in CVIP.

Soul power gates are broken for everyone I think,, not just reaps~
  • miyaviuta
    miyaviuta Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Was in Crucible just now and got reminded of another bug:

- Searing Gust and Corrupting Seizure occasionally glitch and fling the mob 20 meters away, instead of pulling it close.

It's comical if you're on a voice chat or something, but otherwise it's just annoying - especially if you're in an instance and it flings a mob into the aggro boss that nobody was going to poke yet.. or if it flings it so far away you lose aggro on it.
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited June 2014
    Not sure if bug... There seems to be talents, or no talent labelled correctly that lengthen wolf form in lycans. All other lycan classes have it...

Not sure if missing for kindred too~

Talents that reduce skill cooldowns in brawl tree do not change in the skill tool tips.... but it does actually reduce the cooldown.
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion
    DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Talents that reduce skill cooldowns in brawl tree do not change in the skill tool tips.... but it does actually reduce the cooldown.

All the reaper talents just show up as green text under the skills instead of updating the skills like they do for other classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Nyos - Nyos
    Nyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lvl 75 Champion set mission for Reaper class only.

lvl 77 Champ set, head gear from reputation agent is mission, but other piece is availbe on Nightfall.

that was what I noticed again, will add if i notice more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited June 2014
    There is no fishing animation for lycan reaper (tested with 2 diff toons, not sure if broken for vamp) my reaper fishes with no rod, fishing itself works fine.

Maybe reapers are fishing commandos and use bare hands.. or scythe fishing....
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    miyaviuta wrote: »
    - Lv 77 and Lv 81 Reaper weapons are identical ( except Wargod/Arena wep ).

If you're talking about the weapon model... that's for every other class too i think. at least my priest and sin lv81 weap have the same model as my 77 weapons.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • mieortjyhng
    mieortjyhng Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Two major ones that I would really like soon :p

1) Dual Talent fix!

2) Blood Reaper/Raider Runemakers!

• altsiri
    altsiri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So... we got runemakers with the patch. But still no guide fix. Actually, no other fix I noticed.

Any news on dual talents?
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Today I made a Lv4 Yellow Reaper Rune for the Shadowbind Tree. The 3-star talent was named "Ghostfang Castle" which is actually an instance in the game and not a reaper talent.

Would be nice to know what the talent actually is... so I can decide how much to sell it for... >.<
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited July 2014
    Thread bump... GEAR missing (I hope someone does actually read this...)

So on patch the hero rank 1 - the multiple glows/blades/dances set was changed to be purchased just with champ points.

The original Champion set was also changed this way.

Not sure if bug.... BR does not have original champ set - I suspect it isn't a bug. Even though the menu does say its champion set trade.

NPC Natalie in FH
    Z2syQl2.png

Definitely looks like bug... at the nightfall NPCs the hero rank 1 set has been added for reapers. The 6 of 8 pieces, like other classes.

Here at NPC Astraea
    hezFaxk.png

And here at NPC Caeser
    1stvA1q.png

They cannot be completed without going to a rep agent e.g. NPC Gronny. To get the last gears.

i.e. this on Priesty

WjtdjMK.png

There is NO menu for this on the BR's

fVlKBD6.png

Scroll menu is also missing, but I think that's not a bug due to all scrolls being at Ayshiri now.
  • purplequeenofwar
    purplequeenofwar Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    gear that is in sets : lvl 71 pants that I purchased to complete a set was invisible, when it was bounded to the reaper; u could not see the pants, and it looked I didn't have legs or a butt totally invisible very strange can u look into this? PLZ. thank you
  • purplequeenofwar
    purplequeenofwar Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    what happened to the ancient blood qwest that Beasley used to obtain in a qwest in sea of oblivion all he says is this quote {see you} Glitched or gone? please fix this thank you
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited July 2014
    what happened to the ancient blood qwest that Beasley used to obtain in a qwest in sea of oblivion all he says is this quote {see you} Glitched or gone? please fix this thank you

As far as I know that's tied into the broken GT quest. You have to do all the guide quests in order.

Regarding the 71 (FP) set, My reapers set was fine, maybe you need to do a verify on your FW install?
  • otryxxi
    otryxxi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Dance teaching to reapers bugged. Can't learn dance from someone; over 10 minutes and still nothing.
  • kotarofuuma
    kotarofuuma Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bloodwind talent "fatal raid" dont seem to have any damage boost but only ensnare effect. sickle assault doesn't deal full crit damage (atleast in my experience my 23-25k only crit for 75-80k with 400-440% cdam)