Refined star crystal item

Bhyl - Lionheart
Bhyl - Lionheart Posts: 410 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
At the FH armourer is the next refine item, the meteor. But he also asks for refined star crystal... any idea where to get it?

fOx1N1q.png
Post edited by Bhyl - Lionheart on

Comments

• anyastroud
    anyastroud Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    One of the CN patchnotes stated to get a refined star crystal the player have to combine 8 regular star crystal.
    Greetings to everyone out there
    fw_forum.jpg
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited May 2014
    Yes, but it takes the item "refined star crystal" too >.<
  • anyastroud
    edited May 2014
    Ah, now there is an image...ok. Hopefully not CS only. Though I currently have no need for another 12/12 set. When the gem card arives maybe...
    fw_forum.jpg
  • greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Like the gem card, this isn't currently available. We're discussing plans for both of those items.
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Like the gem card, this isn't currently available. We're discussing plans for both of those items.

please allow this item, getting 12/12 is a pain
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victadiana - Illyfue
    Victadiana - Illyfue Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2014

The plan will be we wont add this becuse now SC are for Soul Leafs so ppl have 2 easy now, and the card good one CN had 1 free and can buy for soul leafs 2 i can bet a finger we wont see it, but prolly i will be silenced 2 like in other thred i was removed
    U know that ARC is **** backward
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited May 2014

allow the gem card ffs farming lv5 gems makes my pathetic excuse of a soul hurt >.>
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Do you guys actually like taking away the good stuff out of the game and giving us the **** ALL the time?

For once can we get something we are actually excited about to have actually come to our version?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Bhyl - Lionheart
    edited May 2014
    Word on the street is that grey 30 gear is now 4% chance to fortify 11/12 too. And a lot more expensive.
  • anyastroud
    edited May 2014

No gem card would make Lvl5 or even Lvl6 gems a real pain. How many alts are we supposed to send to GL...50? Each day? ;)
    fw_forum.jpg
  • yourfacelolz
    yourfacelolz Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Word on the street is that grey 30 gear is now 4% chance to fortify 11/12 too. And a lot more expensive.

Can anyone confirm?
  • Sashizara - Dyos
    Sashizara - Dyos Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    cant say something about the chance but i upped yesterday my lionheart weapon
    and 11->12 and it costs me 43sg per try
    if i am right befor content it was something around 6sg

so yes its more expensive but i just can confirm this for the Lionheart Weapon
  • DivineSpirits - Storm Legion
    DivineSpirits - Storm Legion Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited May 2014

I submitted a bug report about this one.
    [SIGPIC]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/Tysterkaar/SirFanion.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage) || DivineAuror (Divine Priest) || SirFanion (Elemental Warrior)
  • Kzar - Storm Legion
    Kzar - Storm Legion Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2014

With all the steps forward in this new patch. Hopping not to see these being CS items, when they do make it in. Not worried much about the card. It be nice and would help some. Not near as much as the changes to forting. Was a big deal when we learned about six months ago and even the last few weeks leading up to this. We all though 12/12 gear was around the corner.
  • f4sh10n
    f4sh10n Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Can anyone answers here please if lowering the fortifying chances of lowbie gear was done intentional or is this a bug which is going to be fixed? If stays as it is, there's kinda no point in fortifying low gear but only high since u save on transfer costs...

Thanks for answer
  • Tyerian - Storm Legion
    Tyerian - Storm Legion Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    cant say something about the chance but i upped yesterday my lionheart weapon
    and 11->12 and it costs me 43sg per try
    if i am right befor content it was something around 6sg

so yes its more expensive but i just can confirm this for the Lionheart Weapon

Was the chance from 11/12 4%?

I have multiple alts, and wear couple gear sets myself so I'm always fortifying more 12/12 gears, and I have two pieces that are level 30 grey 11/12 and it's 4% chance with 8 star crystals. This is insane, I would have just fortified the level 77 gear for achievement if I knew it was gonna be 4% anyways.

Maybe it won't be so bad if we get that refined essence or whatever, but right now it's jacked. I've spent all my excess soul leaves and then some fortifying gear.
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    got it from the lvl 60 camp, if is on the game please make it able to get it on other forms :(

yi6UpVV.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ae0nruin
    ae0nruin Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2014

I think it would be important if you included the players in on this discussion. You'd make a vast majority of the playerbase happy with such a move. Make a sticky thread with items that up for discussion and have players state possible ways for them to be implemented into the game. This just helps give you ideas on what you can do, you may not have to do everything we ask but it would be nice for players to air some thoughts about the game content on a more official level, you know? The suggestions area of the forums is more like "dream on about what we can't have" section, lol.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited May 2014

you wanna share where these MetorCrystals are coming from if the item to combine SCs isnt out?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    you wanna share where these MetorCrystals are coming from if the item to combine SCs isnt out?

Bound reward in lionheart camp. I think it's a one time thing too, so not exactly something that is farmable. I wouldn't really consider the item to be released currently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited May 2014
    Bound reward in lionheart camp. I think it's a one time thing too, so not exactly something that is farmable. I wouldn't really consider the item to be released currently.

might wanna ask you Boyfriend Disco cause theres finals running around with more

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BegForIt - Eyrda
    BegForIt - Eyrda Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    might wanna ask you Boyfriend Disco cause theres finals running around with more

And how do you know the quantity they have? Screenshots? If they do have more than one they most likely got it from a non-daily quest. As drachus said, this item is not farmable and shouldnt be considered implemented in game currently
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited May 2014
    And how do you know the quantity they have? Screenshots? If they do have more than one they most likely got it from a non-daily quest. As drachus said, this item is not farmable and shouldnt be considered implemented in game currently

if you say so

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • killahkushblunt
    killahkushblunt Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    you can get the by exchanging 200 tof in freedom harbour very costly but in reality isn't that bad
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    you can get the by exchanging 200 tof in freedom harbour very costly but in reality isn't that bad

Yay!

Another thread necro'd ;)
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
This discussion has been closed.