test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do I have to redownload FW?

sincerityaigsincerityaig Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
I had FW previously installed w/o arc so I didn't have it in my arc library. Is there a way to play it w/o dling or do I have to download it again via arc? x.x
Post edited by sincerityaig on

Comments

• RanmaCure - Storm LegionRanmaCure - Storm Legion Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    update the game with the patcher, let it updfate and it will open arc and list itself in your games
  • sincerityaigsincerityaig Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It says live and has the word "install" rather than "play now".
  • RanmaCure - Storm LegionRanmaCure - Storm Legion Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    odd, mine just listed itself and let me launch
  • sincerityaigsincerityaig Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    FW y u make me dl it again just to play it on arc? *crying tiger face*
  • Darksiren - Storm LegionDarksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It appears I have to reinstall as well...
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same here, got to reinstall the game files.. lmfao.. good thing i left it to download while i'm working now.. lameis lame... however we try to sugar coat it . :)
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • Darksiren - Storm LegionDarksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The really lame part is that I had installed Arc a week ago, and used an arc registry repair tool (posted by PWE, not a third party) to have arc identify my old Forsaken World installation. All worked fine last week.

I patched the game today, and it brought up Arc, and Arc had forgotten my old Forsaken World installation. The registry repair tool didnt bring it back either. So they broke it further in this integration.
  • chezka08chezka08 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i am trying to get in game also but when i add play.exe folder for arc it says "To launch game, click the Play button" when i click on play, the arc screen goes for a sec and its coming back. any idea what should i do ? thx in advance
    chezka08 wrote: »
    i am trying to get in game also but when i add play.exe folder for arc it says "To launch game, click the Play button" when i click on play, the arc screen goes for a sec and its coming back. any idea what should i do ? thx in advance

ok i fixed it tho :)