test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary Fash

Salvis - LionheartSalvis - Lionheart Posts: 85 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
So are we not getting the cheap 60/80 Soul leaf fashion? It's pretty weird and unfair for those who were looking forward to it and wanting to get the 3rd set because they have the previous 2 sets.
10111382083667132.jpg
Post edited by Salvis - Lionheart on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Salvis Lvl 80 Wind Bard
Salynn Lvl 80 Divine Priest

Comments

• Naminaa - Storm LegionNaminaa - Storm Legion Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Id like to know this myself. Sure, I'll lose even more bag space due to this, but come on!

Gimme my fashions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ✦Naminaa - 88 Dark Vampire - Imperium
    ✦Vaerion - 82 Light Bard - Imperium
    ✦Light bard, Wind bard, Water bard...ALL the bards!✦
    ✦I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist .✦
  • LadyFairyt - DyosLadyFairyt - Dyos Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I love this fashion, so:

134742078942.jpg
    "Don't be lasagna" - The Doctor
  • Magby - EyrdaMagby - Eyrda Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Maybe for the 4th Anniversary :c
    Name: Magby
    Level: 90
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    Server: Eyrda
    <Infernal Majesty>
  • viiixviiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I like the colour scheme on this one, I was looking forward to it. Gimme! D:
  • perfectallusionperfectallusion Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i like this fashion as well
    i like it much more then the beastmaster set

can i have it instead of getting my beastmaster set that has yet to come to my toons
    Fix List for Forsaken World:

Increase Fort Chance, Reduce Cost, Make Meteor Crystal more available for Forting.
    Missing Wiki and Broken Access to the Old Forums and links.
    Gamecoach.tv promo code for new account.
    Give back 2x-3x exp-sp. (If you keep having events repeatedly that will work.)
    Fix Boogie.

After these then we will proceed to the next issues FW!
  • CoyoteDeat - Storm LegionCoyoteDeat - Storm Legion Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Weren't we supposed to get that fash weapon too? or was that something different
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    True Darkness
    80 sin played since idk..sometime 2012
  • Salvis - LionheartSalvis - Lionheart Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah we were supposed to get this fash and the handheld. Unless for some stupid reason china just wouldn't let us have it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Salvis Lvl 80 Wind Bard
    Salynn Lvl 80 Divine Priest
  • cursedgiftscursedgifts Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, the colors are awesome on this set! They stand out more than the previous versions which were all on the cold spectrum? Blues/grays etc..
  • Leeleeth - IllyfueLeeleeth - Illyfue Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i like the fash more we got, thou the handheld...

29e54r7.jpg
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump
    New Order's Battle Divine Trolling Priest
    STICKPT & Kassandra <3 and F*ck Forever :D
  • EvilSheepy - IllyfueEvilSheepy - Illyfue Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, was hoping for "3" handheld and that fashion as well...

This year's anniversary failed compared to all the stuff we got in previous ones...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ♥ EvilSheep - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ♥ ~
  • Sencyl - Storm LegionSencyl - Storm Legion Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I was expecting it too actually since I saw the fashion pics from the CN version. And I agree the red color tone is much better than the previous versions.. Please give it to us. T;Astonished
  • crimsondaisycrimsondaisy Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, was hoping for "3" handheld and that fashion as well...

This year's anniversary failed compared to all the stuff we got in previous ones...

Was hoping for some mount (be it flying or gound one) for veterans, but all we got was a crappy title. Come on who would be happy from a title "forsaken for LIFE"? You could have at least dropped that caps lock...
  • Kantaso - LionheartKantaso - Lionheart Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is this a game or a Barbie fashion show?, I see people get excited about shorts and a t-shirt? wow I must be really old because to me this fashion "stuff" (to not use a word that I am really thinking about) is just silly.

If you offer a warrior suit beef up with horns and sharp edges etc etc I can understand but a short and t-shirt say what???
  • Ronyon - Storm LegionRonyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is this a game or a Barbie fashion show?, I see people get excited about shorts and a t-shirt? wow I must be really old because to me this fashion "stuff" (to not use a word that I am really thinking about) is just silly.

If you offer a warrior suit beef up with horns and sharp edges etc etc I can understand but a short and t-shirt say what???

it's called customization. some people like it. including you. you wanna walk around with your armor showing? go for it. no need to be rude just cause other people like other things.

anyway, on topic:
    There Was supposed to be patch last week which got delayed. There are several versions of that set already in our game files, but not a red top. There would have to be a patch to add that in, if we are getting the ones in those screenshots.
  • MoonlitSno - EyrdaMoonlitSno - Eyrda Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Personally I like the new fashion. I already have 2 pair of blue jean shorts. Variety is awesome. HOWEVER what I'd like is if my MAIN would actually get the title mail. My alt account that has my bard on it got the fashion/title mail from the GM's and i created it like in October of last year where as my main account is 2 years old.

side note: plus now there's so many jokes we can make now about them horns and antlers >:-)
  • Ronyon - Storm LegionRonyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Personally I like the new fashion. I already have 2 pair of blue jean shorts. Variety is awesome. HOWEVER what I'd like is if my MAIN would actually get the title mail. My alt account that has my bard on it got the fashion/title mail from the GM's and i created it like in October of last year where as my main account is 2 years old.

side note: plus now there's so many jokes we can make now about them horns and antlers >:-)

This thread isn't about that >.> go post in the other thread.
  • jhereg4250jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited April 2014

People tend like the anniversary fash because it's really cheap (like half price) and easy to ID and available for soul leaves.
  • Kantaso - LionheartKantaso - Lionheart Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I understand the anniversary thing, but good grief we suppose to be in this kind of mystical, magic world and we are cheapening it by bringing Barbie and her boyfriend type of clothing, why the devs dont get more creative and come up with clothes that are more game oriented?

There are so many beautiful things that can be used than beach boy and his girlfriend.

This post is a necro but look at the clothes in here

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=480311
  • jhereg4250jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Most of that is not Fashion. That's the the 80+ gear.

We get the same fash as Wanmei, so anything there will be here when they finish localizing the next update.
  • nalensmommynalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jhereg4250 wrote: »
    Most of that is not Fashion. That's the the 80+ gear.

We get the same fash as Wanmei, so anything there will be here when they finish localizing the next update.

We got some different.... The beastmaster is ours and ours alone. And pretty sure we have some a little different. I can double check when wanmei is done redownloading. :P
  • katjaredkatjared Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I understand the anniversary thing, but good grief we suppose to be in this kind of mystical, magic world and we are cheapening it by bringing Barbie and her boyfriend type of clothing, why the devs dont get more creative and come up with clothes that are more game oriented?

There are so many beautiful things that can be used than beach boy and his girlfriend.

This post is a necro but look at the clothes in here

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=480311

Those are lvl 85 armor sets. And what you don't seems to understand is that Fashion is a very important part of this game. Just ask any girl/woman that plays this game how many sets they have. The majority would kill for more bag/bank space so they can buy more.

And on topic : i want that fashion:D