enemy needs-
700 upwards accuracy
more than 22% crit and about 420% crit power to get 1 1/2 damage if crits
high evasion too with about 500 eva

the clue is, this doesnt exist

how to build?
-Fjord epic for high mastery, high atk
-rings, necklace like picture below -here you gain your crit def

(evasiobn idents will be cheap on fjord epic)

have fun! maybe there is something you can use for yourself

N2Qz911A460l.png
ELW5odf6wdXE.png
Post edited by cureaustria on

Comments

• DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lol no counter possible...

Prec MM>Stunlock>Dead.

I'm sure its a great build and you've obviously invested a lot of into it, but saying no counter possible is just incredibly conceited and demonstrably false.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Diverte - IllyfueDiverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Prec MM>Stunlock>Dead.

I'm sure its a great build and you've obviously invested a lot of into it, but saying no counter possible is just incredibly conceited and demonstrably false.

This^^

(I think everyone knows by now what cure is like...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Prec MM>Stunlock>Dead.

Watch he say "MM has no chance, this takes only 2+1,8+x+x = z LoS 8s immune 5s cc immune 60k non anims / crit

no.matter anima
    ni mateer reflect
    no.matter feast
    no matter aegis "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Watch he say "MM has no chance, this takes only 2+1,8+x+x = z LoS 8s immune 5s cc immune 60k non anims / crit

no.matter anima
    ni mateer reflect
    no.matter feast
    no matter aegis "

He don't anymore ^^ he just think its unfair he have no cc and we can cc him he so he can't do one skill all duel and so on..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Prec MM>Stunlock>Dead.

when MM has 400% crit power, his hits deal 150%

for example

6 shot skill, make 6k each hit, crit would be 9k WITH this amulett and rings
    somewhere arround 6/6/6/9/9/6=>42k

instead of 6/6/6/13/13/7=51k

an average priest has 70k and he will be possible to cast an heal befor down

pls dont compare maximum nolifer MM with average ones

"MM is no counter when crit def is high enough"

no.matter anima
    ni mateer reflect
    no.matter feast
    no matter aegis "

i have no clue what youv written, it makes no sense and looks a little....
    strange xD yes strange is the correct word xD
    He don't anymore ^^ he just think its unfair he have no cc and we can cc him he so he can't do one skill all duel and so on..

lol who are talking to xD i NEVER EVER disliked a duell/fight xD

never xD

im switching to cross now^^ need some tryouts with this setting

Quote strange text/
    and we can cc him he so he can't do one skill all duel and so on.
    Quote strange text end/

lol xD

show me counter baby

shooooow meeee :D

(maybe video follows für doompooper^^)
    edited March 2014

never xD

Quote strange text/
    Quote strange text end/

lol xD

show me counter baby

Hm? I never said u denied duels, I'm saying you lose with your OP setups and qq about class advantage. I sent requests when you was acting big towards evilsheep who don't have the accuracy to hit you cus that's the people who you act big against ingame.. And all duels i won losing 5-20k hp? dang..

And for the "show me baby" upload video from arena a moment ago, i target u four seconds (literally) then ur dead.. Just admit it you can't tank a MM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2014

for example

Lol... okay so

1) Prec MM is not Soul, no 6shot skill.

2) Stunlock = no heals.

3) It seems only fair that we compare your character to someone equivalently geared if (if you want to refer to that as "maximum nolifer" then I'm not sure what that says about you.)

4) Prec MM Doesn't rely on crits to kill, permastun wears you down.

5) was it really necessary to triple post?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Lol... okay so

1) Prec MM is not Soul, no 6shot skill.

2) Stunlock = no heals.

3) It seems only fair that we compare your character to someone equivalently geared if (if you want to refer to that as "maximum nolifer" then I'm not sure what that says about you.)

4) Prec MM Doesn't rely on crits to kill, permastun wears you down.

5) was it really necessary to triple post?

1. noone spoken about precision MM because there are simply noones, all known pvp Marksmen are soul

2. stunlock is dangerous for evryone, this is not realy a counter, this is an ability
    -is evasion high enough - no stunlock
    -is evasion too low, and stunlock without break - no built would helped - no counter - "ability"

4. no precision MM , believe me, they are all soul -bigguns too

5. triple post? was not meaned, dont know why its triple
    This^^

(I think everyone knows by now what cure is like...)

this was realy the most useless posting iv ever seen in a forum xD
    Hm? I never said u denied duels, I'm saying you lose with your OP setups and qq about class advantage. I sent requests when you was acting big towards evilsheep who don't have the accuracy to hit you cus that's the people who you act big against ingame.. And all duels i won losing 5-20k hp? dang..

And for the "show me baby" upload video from arena a moment ago, i target u four seconds (literally) then ur dead.. Just admit it you can't tank a MM.

lets speak about arena from 2h ago

i tanked you xD

was not that difficult with your 9k crits

you deserved your loose 1v1 and second round 2v1 you got **** by rebels

This thread was created to show how player can manage to get high crit defens AND high evasion AND FF epic gear in use
    pls leave it dis way without QQing from someone

i was asked a lot in the last days, equip questions, what makes sense andso on,
    and THIS player can view some pics and maybe get some hints how to do
    edited March 2014
    1. noone spoken about precision MM because there are simply noones, all known pvp Marksmen are soul

2. stunlock is dangerous for evryone, this is not realy a counter, this is an ability
    -is evasion too low, and stunlock without break - no built would helped - no counter - "ability"

This thread was created to show how player can manage to get high crit defens AND high evasion AND FF epic gear in use

I specifically mentioned precision MM, so no, not no one.

The counter to stunlock is counter-cc so they can't chain CC you, if you have no CC then there's not much you can do.

Just because you don't fight them doesn't mean they wouldn't counter your build.

Triple post because you made three posts in a row (ty Gwenny on the merge)

Maybe if you'd titled the post "Evasion Rebel Advice" and been a little less condescending then you would have had more success appearing helpful and less egotistical.

No one is QQing aside from maybe you. The rest of us are mostly pointing out your hypocrisy .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Diverte - IllyfueDiverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Useless, huh? ;o

I just agreed with Delta about the prec mm counter to ur setup LOL^^

If u find it useless, ur call.

I didn't write anything more, cos i just find u not worth it, sorry ;3

(and if i were to say my exact thoughts that come to my mind while reading ur posts, i bet i would deserve a ban, so i will just keep reading w/o posting, only to my amusement xP)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014

lets speak about arena from 2h ago

i tanked you xD

was not that difficult with your 9k crits

you deserved your loose 1v1 and second round 2v1 you got **** by rebels

Wow you are so naive, my team had low acc so they couldn't really hit you unless i buff them with my acc buff and possibly marking you to debuff eva, I lost when it was several alive, if it ends up beeing 1on1 after be taking others down so what? its not a fair 1by1, we've already done 1on1s, and how did that work out for you? with two rebels hitting me and i got debuffed by the other rebel (he got the 75 talent) i can't hit you, and yet we won 9/10 against your team? how on earth could you lose when you can't be killed? to me it make no sense

and about the counter i believe soul makes even bigger counter due to higher burst damage, pretty much same cc(just that u can move against soul, prec is mostly stun- extra bubble which also means imunity to mana drain which basically is the only "weapon" they got. aswell extra accuracy.

About all mm's beeing soul its also false, tolll is playing prec main as i've heard, aswell a few more. the soulforce nerf 6shot skill to much so it takes alot of use out of it, IMO still worth it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2014

and about the counter i believe soul makes even bigger counter due to higher burst damage, pretty much same cc(just that u can move against soul, prec is mostly stun- extra bubble which also means imunity to mana drain which basically is the only "weapon" they got. aswell extra accuracy.

Part of the reason I suggested soul as a counter is fully talented/runed Hunters mark = -121 evasion, even people without acc would have no problems hitting then.

And yeah rebel doesn't really have a counter to stunlock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    I specifically mentioned precision MM, so no, not no one.

The counter to stunlock is counter-cc so they can't chain CC you, if you have no CC then there's not much you can do.

Just because you don't fight them doesn't mean they wouldn't counter your build.

Triple post because you made three posts in a row (ty Gwenny on the merge)

Maybe if you'd titled the post "Evasion Rebel Advice" and been a little less condescending then you would have had more success appearing helpful and less egotistical.

No one is QQing aside from maybe you. The rest of us are mostly pointing out your hypocrisy .

sorry evry post which isnt topic related is QQ

• Haareth - IllyfueHaareth - Illyfue Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I think there is so much hating against Cure. Im not gonna defend him because of a simple reason: I dont know him.
    The thread is called Evasion rebel setup / no counter possible. He showed his stats, his way of building up his character and so on, I see no problem on that.

Well maybe the "no counter" statement is a bit risky indeed. Maybe he meant you cant kill him if you cant hit him due to his eva? (Im sorry but Im an acc/eva n00b, so I dont know how much eva you need to be missed all the time and how much accuracy you need to hit a 500+ eva player :p )

His stats are nice, he has good eva imo, nice c.def, nice resis and nice mastery, but as I said before I dont know how he plays, so I gotta leave that for other people how have had the chance to face him in arena :D

Nowadays (and in a future with next patch) marksmen have A LOT of accuracy and eva debuffs, so I guess with a proper pvp mm you could beat him x'D

Thats my opinion, I saw a video on Guns in 6v6 in which he faces Cure, and indeed he is hard to hit, but not impossible as the thread title says :D

(anyways, in a future there will be massive acc boosts / eva debuffs skills from the lv90 cap patch, so we will see moar and moar QQs)
    ~ Clyfar - Divine/glacial priest ~ Rapsodiah - LightWater/wind bard

- Nupi videos in youtube.com/channel/UC0yrEAYP0eZUKKfeklBHumQ -
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited March 2014

for example

i have no clue what youv written, it makes no sense and looks a little....
    strange xD yes strange is the correct word xD

never xD

Quote strange text/
    Quote strange text end/

lol xD

show me counter baby

this one hits like a priest and you cant survive it longer than
    0,9+1,8+2,4+0,85+0,85= 6,8sec

LoS, 8sec no damage, 5sec no control effects
    aoe activates +25% base damage
    light punishment
    2x spamms

noncrit, nonanimacrit on 2500def/1000res
    8k+7kx3+12k+12k=53k
    plus 1400 each hit because of runeenergy 50 skill 6x1,4
    sums up to 61k noncrit nonanimacrit on 1k lightres

no matter of reflect, no matter of bound, no matter of transform
    no matter of feast, no matter of impform/vampform
    no matter of aegis

WHERE are the rebell priests in US T;Applauding

selfbuffed like you meet in FF
    (forget the 540 evasion, 212% crit def 30% crit eva, in LoS time it would be
    1 evasion, 1% crit eva and 1% crit def enough)
    YuvZundgmfQm.JPG
    E2u7uuS1zXAD.JPG
    PiucAokc4hlk.JPG

I was copying you, so you are saying you don't make sense? Sounds about right :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
    edited March 2014
    I think there is so much hating against Cure. Im not gonna defend him because of a simple reason: I dont know him.
    The thread is called Evasion rebel setup / no counter possible. He showed his stats, his way of building up his character and so on, I see no problem on that.

Well maybe the "no counter" statement is a bit risky indeed. Maybe he meant you cant kill him if you cant hit him due to his eva? (Im sorry but Im an acc/eva n00b, so I dont know how much eva you need to be missed all the time and how much accuracy you need to hit a 500+ eva player :p )

His stats are nice, he has good eva imo, nice c.def, nice resis and nice mastery, but as I said before I dont know how he plays, so I gotta leave that for other people how have had the chance to face him in arena :D

Nowadays (and in a future with next patch) marksmen have A LOT of accuracy and eva debuffs, so I guess with a proper pvp mm you could beat him x'D

Thats my opinion, I saw a video on Guns in 6v6 in which he faces Cure, and indeed he is hard to hit, but not impossible as the thread title says :D

(anyways, in a future there will be massive acc boosts / eva debuffs skills from the lv90 cap patch, so we will see moar and moar QQs)

yes thats true, but its always one of three, doomraven/deltatrooper/bigguns
    tiny hater ala drachus or evilsheep are more haters of all not me in special

about arena, we meet when your 2,5 above because i dont get matches because of that xD

back to topic, this was to show the biggest disadvantage of eva rebell- the high crits

how to avoid, and 250% is high enough for allday situations (sure zeromyth makes 52k crit when he is lucky, but thats because of 40k base wumping)

and pls dont discusss 6v6 arena because i m farming down or go justforfun xD
    im 3v3 focused from start til end

eva rebell counter is to take the eva advantage, but with high crit def and normal resistances
    you can interact while having no evasion advantage

a soulmarksmen IS a counter for rebell, that willl always be, but with high crit def
    it gets a lot compensated - not all, but a lot

this equip can be build, for beginners available too, they dont need arena ranking for epic gear to ident it on extrem expensive - you can go to auction house and get one ring

or amulett or 3rd hand, whatever makes sense
    since the startpost igot 13 evasion up by using an pot (yes i didnt had 5g SRY xD)
    and 1500 hp by raisisng anima rage

there where 2 priest from shyila which wanted some pics and one marksmen from dyos, and they
    have all infos what they needed (this marksmen kills me with my own weapon what realy sucks btw xD)

@doom, i realy have no idea what youv written and copyied, this where 2 gear settings
    the old one, and the new one focused more on crit def
    i realy have no idea wheres your problem

@and thx to menegroths rebell priest, i added punishment removal into skillbar
    and its more usefull than the 5sec immunity (im running arround with warlords card and arena stones -> anti cc is anti cc and when a mage gets too annoying using arena stone for such situations or vamp bounds when needed)
    edited March 2014
    yes thats true, but its always one of three, doomraven/deltatrooper/bigguns
    tiny hater ala drachus or evilsheep are more haters of all not me in special

I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone, I just correct you when you make misleading or incorrect posts. Sometimes this involves poking holes in your ego, however there's nothing malicious about it.
    about arena, we meet when your 2,5 above because i dont get matches because of that xD

back to topic, this was to show the biggest disadvantage of eva rebell- the high crits

how to avoid, and 250% is high enough for allday situations (sure zeromyth makes 52k crit when he is lucky, but thats because of 40k base wumping)
    not sure what "40k base wumping" but yes 250% is a decent amount of crit defense.
    and pls dont discusss 6v6 arena because i m farming down or go justforfun xD
    im 3v3 focused from start til end

eva rebell counter is to take the eva advantage, but with high crit def and normal resistances
    you can interact while having no evasion advantage

I'm not sure I'd consider your resistances 'normal' as you've obviously put a lot of gold into them.

a soulmarksmen IS a counter for rebell, that willl always be, but with high crit def
    it gets a lot compensated - not all, but a lot

Precision is still a counter even if you haven't fought one.

this equip can be build, for beginners available too, they dont need arena ranking for epic gear to ident it on extrem expensive - you can go to auction house and get one ring

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one Evasion is absolutely not a beginner build, you will not be able to get enough evasion to be effective without invesing a large amount of money/time in agile gear and reIDs, and a mediocre evasion build is completely useless, evasion is all or nothing.
    or amulett or 3rd hand, whatever makes sense
    since the startpost igot 13 evasion up by using an pot (yes i didnt had 5g SRY xD)
    and 1500 hp by raisisng anima rage

there where 2 priest from shyila which wanted some pics and one marksmen from dyos, and they
    have all infos what they needed (this marksmen kills me with my own weapon what realy sucks btw xD)

If you were posting this info for someone a PM might have been more appropriate.
    @doom, i realy have no idea what youv written and copyied, this where 2 gear settings
    the old one, and the new one focused more on crit def
    i realy have no idea wheres your problem
    Doom copied a post you made in a reply to you. You then accused him of making no sense.

@and thx to menegroths rebell priest, i added punishment removal into skillbar
    and its more usefull than the 5sec immunity (im running arround with warlords card and arena stones -> anti cc is anti cc and when a mage gets too annoying using arena stone for such situations or vamp bounds when needed)

Personally I see punishing removal as being more of a team oriented skill, and FF is really not a team oriented instance, but whatever works for you I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enfeeenfee Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Let's show some love to rebels they r so rare, since most divines get glacial as dual speciality because of hell road.
    Very little invest in rebels.
    There almost as rare as mms and prots.
    Love you all rebels, and archers and ninjas etc.
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey look! I was mentioned without even posting for days since the thread was created! Oh cure, you love me so <3

Anyway, I won't deny that theoretically it is a good build, but the problem people have is again with your arrogance... the assertion that there is no counter to your perfect build. When people mention counters would be classes with high accuracy or evasion debuffs like marksmen, you try to make it a gear issue. Beating out all the "average" geared players with acc or eva debuffs isn't really something to be so proud of at your gear level... it's like a giant mutant wolf killing tiny puppies: they really don't have the powah to fight back.

Learn that everything has a counter - no build is "perfect" and can dominant all. That is the way the game is created-> for each theoretical build to also have a theoretical counter. Yes your build is strong, and yes it has a counter. Nothing wrong in admitting that, unless your ego can't get out of the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Hey look! I was mentioned without even posting for days since the thread was created! Oh cure, you love me so <3

Anyway, I won't deny that theoretically it is a good build, but the problem people have is again with your arrogance... the assertion that there is no counter to your perfect build. When people mention counters would be classes with high accuracy or evasion debuffs like marksmen, you try to make it a gear issue. Beating out all the "average" geared players with acc or eva debuffs isn't really something to be so proud of at your gear level... it's like a giant mutant wolf killing tiny puppies: they really don't have the powah to fight back.

Learn that everything has a counter - no build is "perfect" and can dominant all. That is the way the game is created-> for each theoretical build to also have a theoretical counter. Yes your build is strong, and yes it has a counter. Nothing wrong in admitting that, unless your ego can't get out of the way.

sorry when im not reading your posts anymore.
    there are 2 reasons

first reason is that you are ALWAYS offtopic typing things with no sense
    and second reason is, the colour the new "white"

its an annoying status with this new fontcolour
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sorry when im not reading your posts anymore.
    there are 2 reasons

first reason is that you are ALWAYS offtopic typing things with no sense
    and second reason is, the colour the new "white"

its an annoying status with this new fontcolour

It's not off topic lol. You just don't like what I say. It offends your feelers.

I simply stated that if you're facing people of equal gear level, you will find others who counter your build. It always happens. However, you seem to find reasons to dismiss those people who counter you for some reason. T'is odd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i have no acc but with transfo, i can be a nightmare for eva rebell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liethza - NyosLiethza - Nyos Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Gets 3hit in 6v6, claims its immortal
    /thread
  • HighCounci - EyrdaHighCounci - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    hey Look! I Was Mentioned Without Even Posting For Days Since The Thread Was Created! Oh Cure, You Love Me So <3

Anyway, I Won't Deny That Theoretically It Is A Good Build, But The Problem People Have Is Again With Your Arrogance... The Assertion That There Is No Counter To Your Perfect Build. When People Mention Counters Would Be Classes With High Accuracy Or Evasion Debuffs Like Marksmen, You Try To Make It A Gear Issue. Beating Out All The "average" Geared Players With Acc Or Eva Debuffs Isn't Really Something To Be So Proud Of At Your Gear Level... It's Like A Giant Mutant Wolf Killing Tiny Puppies: They Really Don't Have The Powah To Fight Back.

Learn That Everything Has A Counter - No Build Is "perfect" And Can Dominant All. That Is The Way The Game Is Created-> For Each Theoretical Build To Also Have A Theoretical Counter. Yes Your Build Is Strong, And Yes It Has A Counter. Nothing Wrong In Admitting That, Unless Your Ego Can't Get Out Of The Way.

[like]
    edited May 2014
    [like]

Was it really necessary to necro this thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2014
    i have no acc but with transfo, i can be a nightmare for eva rebell

results after 4 matches in 6v6 against you,
    first round, my team won, all players alive
    second round, my team won again, it where only me alive
    third round, 1v4 - one rebell vs healer, vamp, 2x mages (you included)
    -> you lost
    fourth round, 1v3, rebell against mage (you), vamp, second mage

vamp was screeming in normal chat -> "TRANSFOOOOOOORM!!!!"
    but rebell won

4:0

after the round i was standing arround, then got message from one of your team
    -he wants to write a ticket because i must cheat or something

true story, happened few days ago

wheres the nightmare you are speaking of^^

ps, if you need the videos, have last 2-300 matches on harddisk, if you want to show
    your guild member the dangerous mage wich is nightmare for rebells :D

(the conversation with your team member too, because it was a much too funny guy xD)
    edited July 2014
    That post was 4 months ago, why can't you just let this thread rest in what little peace it had, instead of digging it back up and starting to beat it back into the ground again?

in before lock (please)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.