account question

klippin
klippin Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
So i know theres a rule about 2 account per person, I played a long time ago on a main account and could not recover my password or anything so I just kind of let it go, but I recently started playing again so I started using a sub account then made an account to use as a main, But I just recovered my old email and password to my old account

so my question is do I have to discontinue use of one of the accounts or how do I go about this? I don't want to lose everything so is there really anything I can do besides not using it?

Comments

• Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    klippin wrote: »
    So i know theres a rule about 2 account per person, I played a long time ago on a main account and could not recover my password or anything so I just kind of let it go, but I recently started playing again so I started using a sub account then made an account to use as a main, But I just recovered my old email and password to my old account

so my question is do I have to discontinue use of one of the accounts or how do I go about this? I don't want to lose everything so is there really anything I can do besides not using it?

you can play 2 accounts at a time, so if you have 3 accounts, one has to sit out, you can rotate playing the 3 accounts however you want. YOu just can't log onto all 3 at the same time
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't think there's a limit on how many accounts you can have (I didn't dig through the TOS or anything though). The limit is how many you can have logged, which is two--so dual clienting is fine, but triple isn't.

Edit: Ninja'd by Nyxa. Basically you have have as many accounts as you want, but only play two of them at the same time.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    viiix wrote: »
    I don't think there's a limit on how many accounts you can have (I didn't dig through the TOS or anything though). The limit is how many you can have logged, which is two--so dual clienting is fine, but triple isn't.

Edit: Ninja'd by Nyxa. Basically you have have as many accounts as you want, but only play two of them at the same time.

there kinda is a limit after the reward nightmare last year, playerse were banned for making mass amounts of accounts,there is a thread about it, but I think it was moved to the staff section...I could find it and quote it
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

I wanted to take a moment to clarify that excessive account creation is not recommended or supported.

While some players have attempted to create multiple accounts to claim bound Star Crystals on a high volume of characters, this has had some negative side effects for some of our players. Since excessive account creation is detected by our system as suspicious activity, doing so can lead to access restrictions and therefore we do not recommend it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • klippin
    klippin Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    okay thank you very much I was a little worried I had read somewhere you could only have 2 but thanks for clearing it up =)