test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Most SKILLED and EFFECTIVE players in the US server

2»

Comments

• Mr_InFamou - LionheartMr_InFamou - Lionheart Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    D'aww, I'm honored to be mentioned. Even more honored that KIKO and UZA bothered to troll me in it :3

But in all seriousness, I don't think I should be on the list.
    I have solid CC (can keep [depending on the player/class/race/etc] someone CC'd for 6-10 seconds about every 20-25 seconds [of course getting stuns in inbetween]) but with my low resist (250-520 buffed including wrath) and mastery (about 810 buffed) I can't compete well. Granted XXAthena_ kinda put me in my own CC effectiveness catagory.

Maybe in about 1.5 months once I have my purples finished I'll be able to compete with these top names :D
    The Star Falls
    Mr_InFamous: Lv90 Elemental Warrior
    Lionhearts "Worst warrior on the whole server" since 7/26/11
    DefenderofDreams the hero Forsaken World needs.
    Fifty shades of GreyjoyKraken RIP
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/mImBk9T.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Ganymade - DyosGanymade - Dyos Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    human nature: the need for recognition

those on the list, whether you deserve to be there or not, whether the person who potsed it knows what he's talking about...feel warm and fuzzy inside you've been recognized
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Divine Priest
    WARNING
    Lionheart
  • nalensmommynalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    paintghost... lulz remove that **** (yep i said it) put GQ up there instead of him (TheGoblinQueen) she has ALWAYS been skilled AND effective.
  • spiceywingsspiceywings Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    paintghost... lulz remove that **** (yep i said it) put GQ up there instead of him (TheGoblinQueen) she has ALWAYS been skilled AND effective.

Both are effective every 5min when their superfeast is up, that's about it. Biased because GQ is your BFF but you don't play eyrda anymore for a decent enough opinion. Why are people still posting in this thread?
    edited June 2014
    Both are effective every 5min when their superfeast is up, that's about it. Biased because GQ is your BFF but you don't play eyrda anymore for a decent enough opinion. Why are people still posting in this thread?

i play occasionally...and I still trust GQ as my go to heals ^_^ She's damn good at healing and kicking **** of course :)

GQ isn't just effective with her feast.... LOL She's effective over all as heals and other things.
  • berberlothberberloth Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i play occasionally...and I still trust GQ as my go to heals ^_^ She's damn good at healing and kicking **** of course :)

GQ isn't just effective with her feast.... LOL She's effective over all as heals and other things.

Your posts on this thread drip with bias - bias for GQ and bias against Paint. That's fine on a personal level, but it invalidates your opinion to others reading it. That and the fact that you play neither Eyrda or x-server pvp.
  • louisaferreelouisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2014

myst <3!
    edited June 2014
    myst <3!

Louisa you sexy beast <3 Miss chu :D

and no I'm not biased... GQ is active and atleast does **** to her toon and she's a damn good healer :P and a damn good player overall....

Paint does nothing and when he is on sits in FH near Disco :P and does jack all for his toon ;)

LOL ^_^

OH and xserver PVP???? What effing PVP all they do now is gloop farming... There is NO pvp.... you sit there and take turns winning/losing...... yay so fun >.> lol I do gloop farming occasionally....but Honestly berb what is this "x-server PVP" you speak of?
  • earbiteearbite Posts: 20
    edited August 2014
    **** PVP! Lets just all work hard and Enjoy the PVE world!!! There are still a lot of ratkins to kill!!

**** PVP! Lets just all work hard and Enjoy the PVE world!!! There are still a lot of ratkins to kill!!

Love Ube
This discussion has been closed.