Ghost Fang Castle Guide Quest glitch (not related to "guide quest fail")

Darksiren - Storm Legion
Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
So I've had this war for ghostfang castle guide quest hanging around since the Dysil's Wrath patch. Finally did the run. Hit each step of the guide quest, first the NPC in Nightfall, then the NPC outside GFC, then the morale (haystack/footsoldiers/miniboss), and the final step is break into the castle and kill either 100 soldiers or Baron Kidd. Well We killed Baron Kidd, but that final step of my quest did not complete. So I tried the quest on my other character, and again the same thing happened, killing Baron Kidd but the final step of the GFC guide quest did not complete. Both characters even took the level 2 rune reward, so we obviously won the event.... So anyone know what special circumstance I'm missing or if this guide quest is bugged?
Post edited by Darksiren - Storm Legion on

Comments

• BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you need to be leader of the party, with the quest the reward is 5 lvl 2 runes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you need to be leader of the party, with the quest the reward is 5 lvl 2 runes

Sure would be nice if the guide quest referenced that T;Angry
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sure would be nice if the guide quest referenced that T;Angry

The guide quest doesn't always require you to be lead, but sometimes it goes derps and won't complete unless you are. That's why it doesn't mention it.