test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

War God, no points

SFX_Royal - Storm LegionSFX_Royal - Storm Legion Posts: 89 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
So today I did wargod, finished the quest (task completion 2 times) and I when I checked the wargod box (for wargod points), it was greyed out as if already acquired or not done. But it says [Done] and so I check to see if it automatically gave me points. No :( My 660 points before stayed 660 points after. I switched back to the my server after to see is this would fix the problem. Still, the box remained grey. Maybe it was because I chose both quest in ff? Or maybe others have this too, gain no points after event.

[Answer]
Looks like I did not have enough inventory space, so if anyone else has this problem, get more space!
Post edited by SFX_Royal - Storm Legion on
If you're on my block list :rolleyes:
Then I don't know who you are. Probably an angry troll.

Comments

• Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So today I did wargod, finished the quest (task completion 2 times) and I when I checked the wargod box (for wargod points), it was greyed out as if already acquired or not done. But it says [Done] and so I check to see if it automatically gave me points. No :( My 660 points before stayed 660 points after. I switched back to the my server after to see is this would fix the problem. Still, the box remained grey. Maybe it was because I chose both quest in ff? Or maybe others have this too, gain no points after event.

[Answer]
    Looks like I did not have enough inventory space, so if anyone else has this problem, get more space!

tl;dr - Must have bag space and return to home realm to accept reward
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]