War God Timing

Darksiren - Storm Legion
Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports
Since X-server events are relative to the X-server time, the east coast servers are screwed. Its only 3pm on X-server when its 6pm in the East coast. Due to this, our War God wont start till 9pm East coast time. This makes it very hard to complete it if we have multiple characters, and we cant stay up till 3am. This really needs to be addressed, we on the East cost really need more time for War God than 3 hours before reset.
Post edited by Darksiren - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Nickjenna - Storm Legion
    Nickjenna - Storm Legion Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1
    really you make the sever west time with 2 east severs B;FrightenedB;FrightenedB;Frightened
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myllakka - Storm Legion
    Myllakka - Storm Legion Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's good that we get the full 6 hours at least, I was worried that we'd only get 3. Still, not nice at all for people who are in earlier time zones and how had WG start at 2AM (for example) instead of 11PM.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just did WG (Storm Server), so now there's another question--if we have to pick up rewards on our home server, don't we only get 3 hours to do WG overall? Hardly seems fair.

Reason that's a question is because I finished before midnight, so not totally sure if it's possible to turn it in after.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited November 2013
    Kind of want to bump this, as it hasnt had any admin response, and its an important issue to east coasters.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Kind of want to bump this, as it hasnt had any admin response, and its an important issue to east coasters.

I pm'd Grey about it, but he was out sick this past week, I'll try again on Mon.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited November 2013
    I pm'd Grey about it, but he was out sick this past week, I'll try again on Mon.

Thank You Nyxa T;ApplaudingT;Kissing
  • agnieszka1904
    agnieszka1904 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    +1
    really you make the sever west time with 2 east severs B;FrightenedB;FrightenedB;Frightened

+1 B;Frightened