test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Immortals are back!

banjanklybanjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Guild Discussion
3tod.jpg

Im calling all the superheros, all the good ghost, all the highlanders, all the superfreaks and chosen ones and
all of my friends to become Immortal again!

We are looking for some new members who wanna help us grow in the future!

We are aiming for a nice and friendly atmosphere with respect of each other!
We dont wanna any troublemakes, drama queens and attention who... T;Astonished

We have a full base and a very good economy. We dont have any contrib limit for oure players neither anything else you
must do ingame.

Oure goal is to create a guild where everyone can do what he want, whenever he want! Feel free to slack, bot, raid, hug, kiss, farm or just chat. Most important is to have a good time ingame and be friendly with everyone else!

We respect that theres a RL out there! Come when you want and can, nobody will judge you when you cant
be here all the time.

So if you are a nice english speaking person who wanna help us grow again then dont hesitate to pm us ingame!

Guild Leader: Banjankly
Vice Leader: Violashii, Drakgron, Saxara, Semhime, Alumit, KanTaurl

Cya around guys and girls! T;Moustache
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Eklipze - IllyfueEklipze - Illyfue Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *Knock, knock* Let me in! <;

Ps: Peeeepsi. T;KissingT;KissingT;Kissing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lohym - IllyfueLohym - Illyfue Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Faith in humanity has been restored!

Immortal is FINALLY in decent hands... Such a relief to see the dirt-bags are finally defeated.

I wish you all the best in the rebuilding and healing process Banja and Natyel. You have my full support. Take good care of our old home. T;KissingT;Applauding

ES ~
    Cute, shy, poor Frost Mage Lolo Lv80
  • Sassana - IllyfueSassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    IMHO bringing back the dead was never a good idea all know how it did end :P
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • Ginius - IllyfueGinius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    For everything Immortal represented in the past for the Illyfue server, friends or foes, it's good to see this guild coming back :)

Good luck guys ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Alaneus - IllyfueAlaneus - Illyfue Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Best of luck rebuilding your home.
  • banjanklybanjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thx everyone! T;Applauding
  • Celennes - IllyfueCelennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good luck with rebuilding!

Immortal is one of the few guilds that have been part since day one and is a solid part of Illyfue... So it's good to see it rise with new members :)

B;Hello
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • aundreakaneaundreakane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi, I'm Aundreea from the Immortal Guild! Nice to see you guys here
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hello there, i have been wondering, is Immortal on illyfue have something to do whit IMMORTAL on eyrda? have been asking that since a while and no one seems to know T;Puzzling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eklipze - IllyfueEklipze - Illyfue Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hello there, i have been wondering, is Immortal on illyfue have something to do whit IMMORTAL on eyrda? have been asking that since a while and no one seems to know T;Puzzling
    I assume this has nothing to do apart from the same name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    well on eyrda have been around since beta i think, kinda weird they have same name T;Frozen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sassana - IllyfueSassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    well on eyrda have been around since beta i think, kinda weird they have same name T;Frozen

YEa because there is only 1 man on earth with name Bob
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • someonenewheresomeonenewhere Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    YEa because there is only 1 man on earth with name Bob

there are more than one? T;Shocked
  • Ginius - IllyfueGinius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Hum I was pretty sure that the Immortal guild from Illyfue was mainly composed of people from the Immortal guild in Closed Beta.

But then, since everyone from everywhere was on Eyrda during CB, maybe the roots are the same, but then with people quitting and new joining, now they don't have any relationship anymore apart from being from the same root.

I can be wrong tho, got a goldfish memory from this time, and the only thing I remember I think was that I was in Condotierri at that time T;Shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
    edited October 2013
    Immortals from Eyrda have nothing to do with the ones from Illyfue.
    These are 2 diff guilds on diff server.
    Immortals on Illyfue started in CB with ppl from many diff games. The guild Immortal on Illyfue you can find in many other games like Vindictus, RaiderZ, Sun, Aion, GW2,...

No idea about the ppl and the guild from Eyrda, just know they chose a nice name ;)

And btw...

Immortals on Illyfue are still looking for some new and old ppl, unknown and friends!

Banjankly calling there missing sons and daughters for a reunion! T;Astonished

You know who to pm ingame T;Applauding

T;Moustache
  • ChrisGR - IllyfueChrisGR - Illyfue Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    All the best for you guys!!
    I hope many old players join bk and you can bring the guild up again! T;Applauding
  • Lieblingsjunge - IllyfueLieblingsjunge - Illyfue Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Mhhm.
    I'm very proud of what Banjankly did with the guild. As Banjankly's ingame wife, I can admit I've had my discussion with him about the guild. But in the end, all the choices Banja have made, if he made his mind himself or listened to others; The decision has been good.

Immortal is now a place I can call home again. I'm entierly happy in Immortal these days. I have my hub and a bunch of cuties :3
    Not to forget my minions >:D T;Astonished

I openly wanna say a big THANK YOU to everyone(!) who is a member of Immortal, to those who support Immortal and all the rest that got something to do with Immortal.

So now. I'm 100% sure that this guild will be amazing. And I would love it if you, exactly you, who read this, would like to join with us :)

We're still short on members, and we welcome everyone. Both newbies, oldbies and freebies >:D
    We have a slacking environment and no contrib-limit. So mainly, you can slack >:D (Dont tell Banja I'm telling you, you're free to slack as much as you want e.e, he will have my non-existing balls for it DDD:!)

~So long and be at peace ~:DT;Kissing
    PM me ingame if you wanna join Immortal ~:D
    My ingamename is Natyel. With L, not I. >:D
    Or just simply PM me if you wanna chat, I like to chat d:D
    Lieblingsjunge @ Illyfue - Lv80 Blood Vamp
    Natyel @ Illyfue - Lv80 Divine Priest

Selfdestruction is such a pretty little thing.
    You suck, I suck. We all can suck together T;Great
  • Daeraliel - IllyfueDaeraliel - Illyfue Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    2rz77er.jpg

ign the most
  • Seqi - IllyfueSeqi - Illyfue Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's really nice to see it back again Banja!
    Immo was my first home in fw since the closed beta,
    though I'm no longer a member I was sad to see it go down
    Good luck to you all make it thrive and be proud :D
  • Daeraliel - IllyfueDaeraliel - Illyfue Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    2iqds6.jpg

thats Casper, Immortals

T;SlyT;Puzzling hafa gaman, as Google Translate would say
  • Lieblingsjunge - IllyfueLieblingsjunge - Illyfue Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Haha :D Cute bunny ^^
    Lieblingsjunge @ Illyfue - Lv80 Blood Vamp
    Natyel @ Illyfue - Lv80 Divine Priest

Selfdestruction is such a pretty little thing.
    You suck, I suck. We all can suck together T;Great
  • ryubr2014ryubr2014 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This guid looks good.
    Do you accept low level people?
    edited January 2014
    Guilld looks good, oure members even more ;)

We are happy about everyone who is a nice person that wanna have some fun ingame.
    We dont have any contri. limits or lvl requirements neither smthg else you must do for the guild then to enjoy youre time when you are here.

Everyone can do what he wants aslong he/she is nice and friendly with everyone! Thats more or less the only thing we expect from you. T;Applauding

Ppl who know me, know what they can expect, just ask around ;)

If you wanna join the guild just pm, im waitiing for you! T;Astonished
    edited February 2015
    We are still recruiting some new members of all lvls!
    If you play on Illyfue pm me or any of oure leaders for infos and an invite! :)
  • edited May 2018
    good!!!
    It's really nice to see it back again Banja!
    Immo was my first home in fw since the closed beta
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 62 Arc User

Hello everyone, I'm really happy about the fact that IMT will be joining upcoming LCS. I was their supporter and when team dismantled I was just supporting players who I liked, all across. Now as IMT is back, I got my team back and I'm really excited for the upcoming season. It will be interesting to see how organization will develop, since old management and staff are gone. I really hope that new IMT will follow their path and be successful and wholesome. Also hope that this sub will get active and finally GL Immortals. Looking forward to see you guys compete.

U talking about league there mate? XD LOL
  • ilostmyteddyilostmyteddy Posts: 20 Arc User
    LOL
  • relindwto6#0514 relindwto6 Posts: 1 New User
    My initial thought process was to complete all of the Career Arcs, but now I am thinking that I may want to start doing some of the exchange missions for the Immortals I plan on trying to go after.

I still plan on finishing all of the Career Arcs since they are halfway decent cards. But with that comes the costs of the exchanges.

My question is, do I also start completing exchanges for the immortals I plan on attempting to complete?
  • dondigidon#9794 dondigidon Posts: 1 New User
    Hello! I just joined! Never been in the forums and did not play games. I am writing here because I havent got an opportunity to create new topics, and I don’t even know where to post the greeting. I am very glad that I found you. Before that, I was fond of poker and other gambling. It was great, but I wanted to change something. I was always devoted to one platform and made pretty cool winnings. BUT times are changing. And I want something new in life. I am here/ It means that my soul needs something new. thanks
  • tripalreno4#4005 tripalreno4 Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 24
    So i grabbed this through steam recently and i really enjoyed arsing around on a priest for a little while, i think i hit 26 or so before i logged off. The primary question im looking to ask is what classes are needed? or are they all pretty much even? generally tanks/healers are needed and i assume its no different here? the other question is simply can i play this game and not be outclassed by players spending a buttload of real cash?

Thanks in advance for the responses
    Post edited by tripalreno4#4005 on
    https://vidmate.onl/ https://mobdro.onl/ https://wordcounter.onl/