Cash shoppers Instance "TM"?

skylii
skylii Posts: 33 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Hey readers!
(From server Nyos)

I have come to struggle with TM in 2 reasons;
1) there aren't many people in our server who want to do it (because of high rate of failing)
2) 2nd boss can be duff nutt-
for Example: Yesterday when i luckyly got party by begging my friends we made it to 2nd boss and Then It Started...
1st fail someone stayed gas too long (when boss had 65% hp left and we had killed him 7-8 mins)
Ofc we resetted it because we wanted to make challenge
2nd fail when boss dropped gas next to person who came out from Moss-form ( boss had under 50% hp )

After that we gave up...

So overall we won 2 TM drops and wasted 20 mins for second boss without even killing it.
BTW ! who wonders what party we had :
Priest lvl 79 (wings L1)
Vampire lvl 80 (wings L2)
Warrior lvl 80 (wings L1)
Warrior lvl 80 (wings L2)
Mage lvl 80 (wings L1)
Mage lvl 79 (was gas cleaner on 2th boss)

I wonder if other servers still do it?
Post edited by skylii on

Illyfue:Beryll_ Berylynx

Nyos:Sky_Tear

Forever with Shishi_Gami/RoarStrand <3

Comments

• Thaynia - Illyfue
    Thaynia - Illyfue Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Cash shopper's instance? What?

Okay but seriously, TM isn't that hard. Since the first day we had TM, I've had maybe 3/4 failed runs, and mostly because of lag/dc'ing etc (or people not knowing what to do, once you've learned, it's simple enough). At the second boss you just need to be smart, like not getting out of moss form in poison... that's just stupid, sorry, but it is. It's really not difficult, it's just boring. Having someone stay in the robot at the second boss and constantly spam poison clean makes it far less likely for anyone to die in the poison because it's cleared most of the time.

People on Illyfue definitely do it, but mostly on days where it's challenge; people ask in guild and wc and whatnot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I stared into the abyss and the abyss stared back. And by abyss, I mean PWE Customer Support
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Its not hard, its just a test of coordination and concentration.

You can go in with a non CS party and still win, all you need is a tank that is actually able to tank the damage stacks of the first boss and some party members disicplined enough for the last boss and his bomb collection frenzy and his add on monsters.

TeamSpeak or other direct voice coordination helps a lot, especially by this silly long lasting gas and moss boss and when coordinating who collects the boss buster bombs or activates the gas valves in the last part.

So no, its not a cash shoppers instance its just a coordination and stay concentrated instance. Sad to see so many nice little ideas go to waste by overdoing bosses life and other design flaws that make this instance somewhat tedious and annoying.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warcrox - Storm Legion
    Warcrox - Storm Legion Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Average FW player in a nutshell:

We want a hard instance, they all are too easy
    -Hard instance added-
    This is 2 hard, it's cashop only blah blah, make it less hard
    -Instance gets tweaked to easy mode-
    All instances are too easy we want a new one and more difficult.

it's a circle with these ppl. make up your mind.
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    To the OP, stop ur QQ and go learn the instance.

Just because u cant do it, it makes it a CS instance? LMAO. Its because of people like you the PvE content in this game got nerfed.

No one does TM, why? 2 reasons

1 - newbies dont listen to instructions on what to do on bosses and die.

2 - Its boring as hell and not worth the effort for the crappy drops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Pyrois - Storm Legion
    Pyrois - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That second boss.. Just have someone stay in the robot and spam the gas clean ability.. Removes the gas the boss drops plus he cant be transformed, so if the boss targets him if a free round of just tank n spankin. Not that hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Created by my amazing wife <3
  • Codeinepop - Storm Legion
    Codeinepop - Storm Legion Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    TM is easy just pay attention to what you're doing. They even released a guide on how to do it B;Frightened

"cashshop" is always used as an excuse when people can't do something T;Away
  • KreepyKitt - Illyfue
    KreepyKitt - Illyfue Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    TM is just not worth the bother. Long and boring. B;Sleepy
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    TM is super easy if you know what you're doing and your party isn't full of idiots.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Like others have stated, TM is pretty easy, even with subpar geared people--I've healed a sin with 16k HP through it easily, since he knew what to do and is smart enough to, say, not get out of moss form in the poison. If you have a robot that spams poison clean and the rest of you are clustered together, the poison won't tick even once anyway.

The only thing that's annoying is the 1st boss IMO. It just takes forever when your party has people whose HP can't take reflect at ~5 stacks, but it's easy and bottable if you don't stack until the end. The rest are...not exactly fun, but 'annoying' would be as far as I go. Not difficult once you learn how to do it properly.
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    To the OP, stop ur QQ and go learn the instance.

Just because u cant do it, it makes it a CS instance? LMAO. Its because of people like you the PvE content in this game got nerfed.

No one does TM, why? 2 reasons

1 - newbies dont listen to instructions on what to do on bosses and die.

2 - Its boring as hell and not worth the effort for the crappy drops.

^ this. T;Great so true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • Lustmagic - Storm Legion
    Lustmagic - Storm Legion Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Very easy and boring instance... T;Astonished
  • william32479
    william32479 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    TM is easier then FP lol just need players that will LISTEN and someone knowledgeable about the game is all i have done that instance with a 4 man pty and beat it lol maybe your pty is not good listener or knowledgeable or just way under powered my guessing
  • tenfoldking
    tenfoldking Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have my issues with TM, but it being too hard is not one of them. Sure, TM is hard if your trying to go after the achievements and the daily challenge, but if you're going after the drops, it can be a very easy and fast instance by ignoring the achievements (if you're avoiding TM because of the achievements and challenge, then why complain about not doing them when in TM?).

My main issue with TM is that it doesn't like light bards (in reference to the second boss). I'm hesitant about joining a party from WC because of that. I don't want to join a party that's needing a healer and then not do my job properly because people would die if I did.

I have interest in doing TM for the drops. I don't care about doing the challenge. There's AS and TOK for that.
  • Thrashz - Storm Legion
    Thrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    if i can make a guide for it, you should be able to do it.............
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4557961&postcount=15
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>