Guild Donation: Restoration Elixir

Darksiren - Storm Legion
Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports
I keep getting the guild donation which asks for 3 Restoration Elixirs. It appears this recipe is in the coding of the game, but its not actually in the game. It's impossible to complete this quest. And worse, when my World Luck is Guild Donation, and I get Restoration Elixir as my Guild Donation, I can not complete my World Luck either for obvious reasons.

Edit: Should note that Guild Donation has only asked for this since the content update 2.5 weeks ago.
Post edited by Darksiren - Storm Legion on

Comments

• left4war
    left4war Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still Happening ........ any word, info, or blurb about there getting in a future update? OR being removed from required LUCK quests T;Puzzling
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited August 2013
    left4war wrote: »
    OR being removed from required LUCK quests T;Puzzling

I dont think 'Guild: Donation' should be removed from the LUCK quest pool, but rather 'Restoration Elixir' should be removed from the Guild Donation quest pool.

Edit: and yes I had this issue today, Guild Donation is a World Luck, and Restoration Elixir (x3) is my requirement to fullfill for the Guild Donation quest. I am unable to complete my Guld Donation or my World Luck quest today T;Angry
  • bluescull
    bluescull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We're currently working on getting this issue resolved, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.
    We're trying to get the recipe for this item put in game where it will be accessible as soon as possible.
    Thanks for your patience.
    edited August 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Patch notes

Quest Guild: Donation
    This quest no longer requires recipe for Restoration Elixir.

I JUST got Restoration for my Guild: Donation quest this morning. This was NOT patched.
    edited September 2013
    Bump.

Just got Restoration Elixir today again for Guild: Donation, despite the fact that it was "fixed".
  • greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi Darksiren. We're aware that the issue wasn't fixed. Sorry I didn't respond earlier.
  • Chebeh - Lionheart
    Chebeh - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just a slight bump to bring attention to the fact that this issue hasn't been fixed yet. My bf just got this for his guild donation.
    "The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed"

Chebeh 80 Burst MM // Dothar 78 Inf Vamp
  • ridiculous1
    ridiculous1 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    waste of a world luck quest
  • LaoLao - Illyfue
    LaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I join to the "club" (Where are our "Restoration Elixir"? give us a restoration.... T;Begging ).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
    edited November 2013
    Bumping this one. We just got a whole content update, and this bug still hasnt been fixed. I just got this quest yet agaon for Guild Donation and the recipe still isnt in game.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bumping this one. We just got a whole content update, and this bug still hasnt been fixed. I just got this quest yet agaon for Guild Donation and the recipe still isnt in game.

sent bluescull a pm about this one
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just got the "3 Restoration Elixir" for Guild Donation quest today too... :(
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • Exilira - Eyrda
    Exilira - Eyrda Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, this seems to either be back or continue... 12-29-13, received for world luck. When I abandon, I get same thing back... First post on this thread is almost a year ago..B;Sleepy
    edited December 2013
    Well, this seems to either be back or continue... 12-29-13, received for world luck. When I abandon, I get same thing back... First post on this thread is almost a year ago..B;Sleepy

Middle of August is hardly a year ago T;Sly. But as the original poster I can say with certainty that the issue never went away. Despite their once saying in a set of patch notes that it was fixed, it never was. And its the biggest pain in the **** when you get Guild: Donation for World Luck (such as todays World Luck on Storm Server), and Guild: Donation requests Restoration Elixirs which simply can not be obtained.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited December 2013
    Middle of August is hardly a year ago T;Sly. But as the original poster I can say with certainty that the issue never went away. Despite their once saying in a set of patch notes that it was fixed, it never was. And its the biggest pain in the **** when you get Guild: Donation for World Luck (such as todays World Luck on Storm Server), and Guild: Donation requests Restoration Elixirs which simply can not be obtained.

Not sure what happened, but I will talk to Grey about it tomorrow, thought Blue fixed it, sorry
    edited January 2014
    Any chance of having this bug fixed now that we have a new Project Manager? Just got it again today, and once last week, and etc...
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited January 2014
    Any chance of having this bug fixed now that we have a new Project Manager? Just got it again today, and once last week, and etc...

sent a pm out again asking for someone to look into it
  • bluescull
    bluescull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey guys, I know this will be a disappointing update,
    We've asked for this to be fixed, but since there's an element of randomness to the issue, it's not something we can realistically check in every patch.
    We are still working on this though, and will keep you posted if there are any concrete developments.
    Thanks!
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    half a year later such a reply^^ :D
    This non craftable elixit exists even longer for guild donation and still no change...
  • GreyVixen - Illyfue
    GreyVixen - Illyfue Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well, what can I say, the last patch should have fixed this but Guild Donation is still asking for Restoration Elixir!
  • greyjoykraken
    edited February 2014
    Sigh...
    Wish I could say I'm surprised, but this is the 4th time they tried to fix this... my hopes weren't that high.

Just to make sure, you picked up the quest AFTER the last patch, yes? As opposed to having had it before the patch and were holding on to it? If the latter, drop the quest and try again.
  • GreyVixen - Illyfue
    GreyVixen - Illyfue Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ok, good question, but unfortunately I do this quest every day so I'm sorry to say the bug has not been fixed.
  • indyforum
    indyforum Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I just picked up the guild donation quest on one of my alts and it asked her for Restoration Elixir. So sadly the patch didn't fix it again.
  • greyjoykraken
    edited February 2014
    Alright, thanks for confirmation that the fix failed. I'll let the devs know and they'll try again.
    edited February 2014
    Alright, thanks for confirmation that the fix failed. I'll let the devs know and they'll try again.

You know what they say, fifth time's the charm tiger_020.gif
  • ressi
    ressi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Let us hope so, just got that quest again today