Restoration Elixir?

Darksiren - Storm Legion
Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
So i take Guild Donation after reset, and it asks for (3) Restoration Elixirs. I have never heard of this recipe. Its not on the AH. I thought I had all recipes. Does anyone know anything about this Donation request?
Post edited by Darksiren - Storm Legion on

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    assuming you maxed alchemy to level 8 but didnt notice the two new lv8 recipes in guildbase?
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So many things have been renamed so hard to tell.

I'd try both the normal mana elixir and health elixir.
    amarantos wrote: »
    assuming you maxed alchemy to level 8 but didnt notice the two new lv8 recipes in guildbase?

Lvl 8 is powerful health/mana elixir but, its worth a shot too I suppose.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited August 2013
    amarantos wrote: »

I did and Restoration Elixir is not one of the 2 level 8 recipes in the base.
    eberg33k wrote: »
    So many things have been renamed so hard to tell.

I'd try both the normal mana elixir and health elixir.

Lvl 8 is powerful health/mana elixir but, its worth a shot too I suppose.

I got 'mana elixir' on my other character today, so I know it asks for that one properly. Will have to try health elixir.

Also level 8 recipe is Special Mana/Health elixir. The Powerful ones are the NPC ones (except they cant be bought anywhere, only rewarded)

Edit: No luck with mana elixir, health elixir, mana supplement, or health supplement (level 4, the same level as the guild donation request on my other character (both lvl 80s - usually guild donation always includes recipes or mats of the same level and same discipline of crafting between the 2 characters on any given day))
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So i take Guild Donation after reset, and it asks for (3) Restoration Elixirs. I have never heard of this recipe. Its not on the AH. I thought I had all recipes. Does anyone know anything about this Donation request?

I have had this same quest and after looking around and asking others I can only assume it's a random drop from the alchemy tutorial.
  • morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    After searching some i found this webpage with the recipe of that elixir:
    http://fwdb.net/profskills.php?p=791&seo=Alchemy

It needs these soo if the name is changed we just need to find an alchemy potion with the same crafting elements.

Restoration Elixir Glazed Flask Lv4 x 1 Violet Rose x 2 Agrimony x 1

EDIT: the webpage contains lots of potion what i never heard about so some of them maybe not exist or currently not exist in our version.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited August 2013
    There is no recipe we can obtain with those ingredients. WHich makes this another BUG which crept into the content update.