are you kidding me?

CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
So.. First you give away a non-released set of fashion to ppl who stopped playing. Then you decide putting it in the charge rewards for 5k points, instead of putting it in the cash shop is a good idea..?

thanks for crapping on your players PWE. :D
Post edited by CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion on

Comments

• Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On top of that, the fashion is bound when you get it? And it does not say it will be bound as in the battle panther's case? I got the fashion for the wife, but now its bound to my male character.. GG guys.. fix this please..
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • crimsondaisy
    crimsondaisy Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On top of that, the fashion is bound when you get it? And it does not say it will be bound as in the battle panther's case? I got the fashion for the wife, but now its bound to my male character.. GG guys.. fix this please..

NEWSFLASH
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=883241
    *Please note that all items from the Charge Rewards are bound.

Nothing to fix from their side. Learn to read before accusing.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    NEWSFLASH
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=883241

Nothing to fix from their side. Learn to read before accusing.

News Flash! When you are expected to cs for items given away free to people who don't give **** about game anymore, making it bound is BS. Learn to put on your thinking cap before spewing comments.

• crimsondaisy
    crimsondaisy Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    News Flash! When you are expected to cs for items given away free to people who don't give **** about game anymore, making it bound is BS. Learn to put on your thinking cap before spewing comments.

They put clearly their rules in the main page thread, I don't see the reason to QQ. You should have read it before buying it on a whim. People really should pay attention to what is written, before being hateful pricks about everything.
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    They put clearly their rules in the main page thread, I don't see the reason to QQ. You should have read it before buying it on a whim. People really should pay attention to what is written, before being hateful pricks about everything.

Your comment reeks of ignorance. It doesn't matter if you don't get what this is about. Learn to keep out of constructive criticism if you do not know how to partake in one. Cheers.

Back on topic, fix it please. Thanks.

• Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And it does not say it will be bound as in the battle panther's case?

Battle Panther is bound? o.O WTF!

EDIT: Why is the Phantom pet now BOUND after incubation? Its not a CS Item you buy with Soul Leaves, s why did you change it to being bound?
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    LMAO.. I get feedback now that the saloon fashion isn't bound.. haha this is epic fail? :rolleyes:

• KreepyKitty - Illyfue
    KreepyKitty - Illyfue Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Saloon Fashion isn't bound at least for me, tried to trade - works fine. It has binds when equipped :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    credits to Magicka
    Illyfue - KreepyKitty - 80 Blood/Dark Vampire
    property of KreepyKat
  • MonPtitAng - Shylia
    MonPtitAng - Shylia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a question.The fashion "saloon" (charge reward) is the mentor fashion but it's red instead of being blue.So the question is: The saloon's head have butterflies or not?because montor's have it and it's the most important thing in this fashion.
  • KreepyKitty - Illyfue
    KreepyKitty - Illyfue Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Saloon is pink and no, it doesn't have butterflies :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    credits to Magicka
    Illyfue - KreepyKitty - 80 Blood/Dark Vampire
    property of KreepyKat
  • MonPtitAng - Shylia
    MonPtitAng - Shylia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok thanks fot the answer.
  • Destrucio - Illyfue
    Destrucio - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So.. First you give away a non-released set of fashion to ppl who stopped playing. Then you decide putting it in the charge rewards for 5k points, instead of putting it in the cash shop is a good idea..?

You`re welcome, we glad you like it:D
    Before saying something READ FORUM and you will be heared:cool:
    Bird of Hermes is my name,
    Eating my wings to make me tame.
  • ZavX - Storm Legion
    ZavX - Storm Legion Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh my god, "Raver" Fashion... really? I mean, really...

"I'm gonna go to a rave tonight, better bring my thigh-strapped knives!"

Pro tip: When you're just gonna re-color existing in-game fashion, at least have it done by someone who isn't either mental or color blind, because I threw up in my mouth a little. I mean, I think it's **** that you go ahead and toss re-colored versions of the Mentor fashion sets into charge rewards as it is, but sweet baby jesus, you couldn't have made it any uglier. And then call it "RAVER" fashion?!

As someone who used to frequent legit raves down in and around Boston back in high school, I am almost offended by this foolishness. Of course, then I remind myself that this is a silly game that isn't worth letting myself be offended by in any way, for any reason, but damn guys...

Pardon me CND if this takes your thread off topic, but might I perhaps mention - once again - all those actual decent looking fashion designs that were part of that contest a looooong time ago? You know, the ones that were said to be good enough to be put in-game at some point? How about using the unnecessary amount of time I'm sure it took the halfwit who re-colored the Prismatic and Biker sets to start working on giving us fashion that's actually worth spending money on. I like that idea, does anyone else like that idea?

It amazes me that Forsaken World fashion is, for the most part, such a massive failure. I suggest hiring whoever designed fashion for PWI, because a LOT of that stuff is legit.
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I posted last night about the charge rewards and somehow my post seems to have gone missing, again....

My question was however, I had about 3700 points sitting there waiting to be used when the next promotion came up, which is like now, and when I check last night, all of those points are gone and all that is left is what I have done in the last few days.
    What I want to know is where the heck are my points?

They don't just disappear like that. Points continue to add up even if you do not have the charge reward promotion going on, and I know this for a fact because I have checked, every time I buy zen, transfer the zen or buy stuff in the boutique, I come here to the website and see that my points went up, plus I can see all of my purchases listed there going back to the beginning of april but yet my points are GONE.

I want to know what the heck happened to my points. Don't tell me they just "reset" or something like that because I know that is not true. On one of my other accounts, they kept building up and building up for a few months until I had about 15k points sitting there so when the promotion came around again I was able to spend every last point, and I did.

Now all of the sudden all of the points I had sitting there on this account are GONE...I had OVER 3700 points there and they are just gone. What the heck happened to all of my points???
    I know I had them! Im not senile or stupid and seeing as how I can see all of my purchases there for over a month, those points should still be there but they are not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jillimack1 wrote: »
    I posted last night about the charge rewards and somehow my post seems to have gone missing, again....

My question was however, I had about 3700 points sitting there waiting to be used when the next promotion came up, which is like now, and when I check last night, all of those points are gone and all that is left is what I have done in the last few days.
    What I want to know is where the heck are my points?

They don't just disappear like that. Points continue to add up even if you do not have the charge reward promotion going on, and I know this for a fact because I have checked, every time I buy zen, transfer the zen or buy stuff in the boutique, I come here to the website and see that my points went up, plus I can see all of my purchases listed there going back to the beginning of april but yet my points are GONE.

I want to know what the heck happened to my points. Don't tell me they just "reset" or something like that because I know that is not true. On one of my other accounts, they kept building up and building up for a few months until I had about 15k points sitting there so when the promotion came around again I was able to spend every last point, and I did.

Now all of the sudden all of the points I had sitting there on this account are GONE...I had OVER 3700 points there and they are just gone. What the heck happened to all of my points???
    I know I had them! Im not senile or stupid and seeing as how I can see all of my purchases there for over a month, those points should still be there but they are not.

you mean this one?
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=457021

it's always been stated with charge rewards that the points will expire, like it was stated in the origianl thread, read all the info, and it has been posted in the thread and on the news page what the dates are and that yes the points will expire
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you mean this one?
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=457021

it's always been stated with charge rewards that the points will expire, like it was stated in the origianl thread, read all the info, and it has been posted in the thread and on the news page what the dates are and that yes the points will expire

-
    well I don't see how that is possible because as I stated, on another account, my points kept building up over time, it was about 2 or 3 months worth of charges sitting there, I had about 15000 points sitting there so when the next promotion came around I was able to use those points. THEY DID NOT EXPIRE, they were all there, waiting to be used.
    I then used them as, at that time, new items had been added so I used my points and got some things.

And seeing as how some of those purchases I have made on this account, have been less than a month ago, those in the very last should not have expired either. Perhaps I could understand them changing policy around recently and perhaps the points going back to around April 1st, when they did the rollback, might have been expired but the ones I have made more recently, WITHIN the last month, those should not have expired.
    I am not a rich person here, those points that I had on my other account accumulated over a few months, no way in heck I was able to put that much cash into the game in a short period of time like that and gather up 15000 points. I am unemployed and not working, I don't have that kind of money. Those points just kept adding up, they never disappeared or expired on me.
    So to tell me now that points do actually expire, well I'm sorry but that's bullcrap cause I know what happened on that one account, I don't use that account much if at all anymore and those points are now gone because I used them several months ago. I know what was there, and I know they did not just magically appear there in a few week's time. I don't have that kind of money.

Even, as I said, they have made it so point expire now, what amazes me the most about that is that they make it so points expire RIGHT BEFORE they turn around and bring the promotion back- add all of these new items, and then get you turn around and put yet even more cash into the game, to get more points, so that you can get these items. Hmmm, ya right. PWE's perfect timing? Or just another scheme to get us to spend money....perhaps a little of both but either way, taking away unused points is bull.
    How could I spend those points if there was no promotion going to spend them on? That is not fair. Okay so some of you will probably turn around and say, ya well since when is PWE fair? You would be right about that but regardless, I know what happened on my other account which is why I posted my original message to begin with.
    I don't care that they added all that fashion everyone wants so badly to the charge rewards or the orbs or the new pets, that's fine with me...at least they are making it available some other way other than a code for being gone for a month. But as I said, it does sure sound like just another way for us to spend money either way, either you spend it and buy the stuff from the CS or you spend it, transfer it, spend it in CS anyways on other things and get points here to use to get the same stuff.....either way you are spending money.
    Ya well I wouldn't have to spend more money if I still had the points I already spent money on in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • Aruthor - Storm Legion
    Aruthor - Storm Legion Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You all whined when they made it an inactive code. So they give all players an opportunity to get the fash (FOR FREE if you use leaf market and Merc Bogo. You even profit off of this). But, still you whine that they put it in charge reward. I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money that if they put it in CS but not for soul leaves, you all would whine about that too.

Who ever accused PWE of caring what any of you thought or even caring if they made you upset? This is not the first time they will "**** on you" and it certainly will not be the last. Getting all angry and rawr qq about it every time is only going to raise your blood pressure. Take a deep breath and quit kidding yourselves that PWE will do things the way you would want them :D

On a side note, agree with Zav. GG on the "new" male fash
  • ReinaStark - Lionheart
    ReinaStark - Lionheart Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jillimack1 wrote: »
    -
    well I don't see how that is possible because as I stated, on another account, my points kept building up over time, it was about 2 or 3 months worth of charges sitting there, I had about 15000 points sitting there so when the next promotion came around I was able to use those points. THEY DID NOT EXPIRE, they were all there, waiting to be used.
    I then used them as, at that time, new items had been added so I used my points and got some things.

And seeing as how some of those purchases I have made on this account, have been less than a month ago, those in the very last should not have expired either. Perhaps I could understand them changing policy around recently and perhaps the points going back to around April 1st, when they did the rollback, might have been expired but the ones I have made more recently, WITHIN the last month, those should not have expired.
    I am not a rich person here, those points that I had on my other account accumulated over a few months, no way in heck I was able to put that much cash into the game in a short period of time like that and gather up 15000 points. I am unemployed and not working, I don't have that kind of money. Those points just kept adding up, they never disappeared or expired on me.
    So to tell me now that points do actually expire, well I'm sorry but that's bullcrap cause I know what happened on that one account, I don't use that account much if at all anymore and those points are now gone because I used them several months ago. I know what was there, and I know they did not just magically appear there in a few week's time. I don't have that kind of money.

Even, as I said, they have made it so point expire now, what amazes me the most about that is that they make it so points expire RIGHT BEFORE they turn around and bring the promotion back- add all of these new items, and then get you turn around and put yet even more cash into the game, to get more points, so that you can get these items. Hmmm, ya right. PWE's perfect timing? Or just another scheme to get us to spend money....perhaps a little of both but either way, taking away unused points is bull.
    How could I spend those points if there was no promotion going to spend them on? That is not fair. Okay so some of you will probably turn around and say, ya well since when is PWE fair? You would be right about that but regardless, I know what happened on my other account which is why I posted my original message to begin with.
    I don't care that they added all that fashion everyone wants so badly to the charge rewards or the orbs or the new pets, that's fine with me...at least they are making it available some other way other than a code for being gone for a month. But as I said, it does sure sound like just another way for us to spend money either way, either you spend it and buy the stuff from the CS or you spend it, transfer it, spend it in CS anyways on other things and get points here to use to get the same stuff.....either way you are spending money.
    Ya well I wouldn't have to spend more money if I still had the points I already spent money on in the first place.

charge reward points aren't supposed to work like that so you honestly just lucked out in those cases from an error on the part of PWE. I noticed that I had points before this reward too which were now gone - I'm guessing there's some error in their system that adds "charge reward points" for purchases not made during a charge reward window, though it's just a clerical error since those points should be gone once an actual charge reward is started. Nyxa or another mod correct me if I'm wrong? o.o

About the fash~ I was actually very happy it was a charge reward this month! I had 1k leaves saved up for a merc/FA/star diamond bogo so just by cs-ing a bit more I was able to get the fashion. Tbh I'm just thrilled it's not in an orb! And I like the slight exclusivity it gets by being a limited time only charge reward fashion :p I'd probably feel guilty buying it with real leaves (if it was put in cs unorbed), bored if it were put in for soul leaves (because everyone and their mother would have it), but this solution suits me perfectly ;)

It was also a nice touch upgrading the charge rewards with more recent orbs - definitely made for a refreshing and thoughtful change!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My charge rewards did add up, but that was an oversight on PWE's part, so now that this time they haven't, it's fine.

However, I'm very, very annoyed about the fashion situation. Way to take our legitimate concerns and make a circus out of it. 5000 points? That's ridiculous. You want to put it as a limited time charge reward? Fine, I'd have preferred to outright buy it, but to keep the scarcity up, I guess that's okay. The amount is way, way too high though. People who don't even play can get it for free, while the rest of us have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to get a shot at it. Seems very fair.
  • mastermanxp3
    mastermanxp3 Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Battle Panther is bound? o.O WTF!

EDIT: Why is the Phantom pet now BOUND after incubation? Its not a CS Item you buy with Soul Leaves, s why did you change it to being bound?

Actually, the phantom always binds after incubation. That is stated, albeit in a way most people wouldn't understand, in the bottom of the text. A phantom is very loyal and binds himself to the owner. I found this out the hard way once, and lost 50g. But no matter what, it will always bind.
  • Aris_Star - Storm Legion
    Aris_Star - Storm Legion Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow..just looking at the additions that we can NOT get without a fortune spent is sad. Honestly this makes me wanna go back to~removed~ instead. At least they are updating every couple months with content and we can get the new items fairly..it's not given out stupid ways.
    {Divine Priest}
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    You all whined when they made it an inactive code. So they give all players an opportunity to get the fash (FOR FREE if you use leaf market and Merc Bogo. You even profit off of this). But, still you whine that they put it in charge reward. I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money that if they put it in CS but not for soul leaves, you all would whine about that too.

Who ever accused PWE of caring what any of you thought or even caring if they made you upset? This is not the first time they will "**** on you" and it certainly will not be the last. Getting all angry and rawr qq about it every time is only going to raise your blood pressure. Take a deep breath and quit kidding yourselves that PWE will do things the way you would want them :D

On a side note, agree with Zav. GG on the "new" male fash

Its not about the fashion itself, its about the principle.

And no, I wont sit tight and be quiet when I feel something is wrong. By thinking like that you cant ever change anything. :)
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    YOU PEOPLE DONT GET IT DO YOU ? ? ? ?

NEVERWINTER

do you get it now ??

NEVERWINTER ! ! !

Is it sinking in yet ? ? ? ?
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    parking wrote: »
    YOU PEOPLE DONT GET IT DO YOU ? ? ? ?

NEVERWINTER

do you get it now ??

NEVERWINTER ! ! !

Is it sinking in yet ? ? ? ?

Thank you for the reminder but i already know which game to avoid.:p
    Every publisher has one chance, meaning one game. I see no use to change a game when the problems behind it are the same in the near future.

Expiry of points means you are depending on pure luck to get something you really like for them within the time limit.
    If they decide to put a lot of unwanted items in the promo, you just have to live with unwanted stuff or loss of points, simple as that.
    Still i like the charge reward concept more than the so called tiered events.

The issue could be solved with some kind of permanent charge rewards, so players who decide to charge up would have something they can get for sure if the next promo does not contain something they like.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atyllene - Lionheart
    Atyllene - Lionheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    viiix wrote: »
    5000 points? That's ridiculous.

You know what is ridiculous? ONE Elite SoH for 800 points and ONE Elite Star of Fate for 1500 points. That is ridiculous.