[NOTICE] E-mail/mount code issue

Comments

• Xlydiahard - Nyos
    Xlydiahard - Nyos Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The record indicates that you have not subscribed to our newsletter/e-mail. We just got a list of e-mails that practically bounced back because the account was not subscribed to receive the e-mail from us. :/

Thats 100% on, so when u don't wanna sent a code ok np, im done with CS in this game. Not any money from me anymore. fail afther fail here.
  • forsakennoblesse
    forsakennoblesse Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those who still haven't received the code, please PM me.

If you are in the list, I will be able to send you the code via the forum mail. Please send the PM only once.
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    Thats 100% on, so when u don't wanna sent a code ok np, im done with CS in this game. Not any money from me anymore. fail afther fail here.

I am sorry. But I can only tell from what I can see. There is no reason for me to make anything up to upset you. I double checked since you noted that you are 100% sure. But it still says the e-mail is opted out for your account....

Send me a PM and I will respond to you with the code.
  • Xlydiahard - Nyos
    Xlydiahard - Nyos Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am sorry. But I can only tell from what I can see. There is no reason for me to make anything up to upset you. I double checked since you noted that you are 100% sure. But it still says the e-mail is opted out for your account....

Send me a PM and I will respond to you with the code.

on my other account i get all mails an they have the same setting, an here i never get any mail.

I have update my ticket, an when they not wanna fix it, good bye.
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    on my other account i get all mails an they have the same setting, an here i never get any mail.

I have update my ticket, an when they not wanna fix it, good bye.

Just PM forsakennoblesse. He offered to send you your code on the forum here. Here is link to PM:
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/private.php?do=newpm

Put in his name, fill out title and message, and he'll contact you back with your code
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Kastaja - Storm Legion
    Kastaja - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those who still haven't received the code, please PM me.

If you are in the list, I will be able to send you the code via the forum mail. Please send the PM only once.

do as he says, you might just get the code :D

Also thanks again forsakennoblesse
    Just PM forsakennoblesse. He offered to send you your code on the forum here. Here is link to PM:
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/private.php?do=newpm

Put in his name, fill out title and message, and he'll contact you back with your code
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Luuucky Yew :rolleyes:

LOL, well I wouldn't say I was lucky...I was actually banned from playing for a week due to a dispute over a refund issue which is now resolved(Thank you PWI!!!) so idk, maybe they felt badly and sent me my code! Ha ha, I doubt it.

There are pleanty of those balloon's for sale in the AH btw so if you really want one that badly and haven't gotten your code, why not just buy one? They are not even asking that much for them(about 1 gold diamond) which is strange because folks usually try and rip everyone off for stuff they paid tons of RL cash for(watch everyone will go raise their prices now :rolleyes:).
    Unfortunatly the Trike isn't sell able, however it's possible it could be traded or even sent thru the mail, I don't know but I did try and put it in the AH when I got it, just to see how much other's were asking and it said the item was not auctionable so I said what the heck and just started to use it. Once you go to use either item tho, they do become bound.
    The balloon, although silly as the trike, is actually pretty fast on normal and super fast on accelerated, even if you do not have the required flying lvl of 4.

Instead of complaining so much about not getting your codes, just buy one. Then when you get your own, put IT for sale and get your money back. *shrug*. I know that's not the answer, but it IS an option. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • xtaxmanx
    xtaxmanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got the code a few mins ago, no problems getting the mount. Everything worked, using cut and paste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No you can not have!

Dam it, I said NO!

April Fools you fools March 31 2013
  • FlairQueen - Eyrda
    FlairQueen - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jillimack1 wrote: »
    LOL, well I wouldn't say I was lucky...I was actually banned from playing for a week due to a dispute over a refund issue which is now resolved(Thank you PWI!!!) so idk, maybe they felt badly and sent me my code! Ha ha, I doubt it.

There are pleanty of those balloon's for sale in the AH btw so if you really want one that badly and haven't gotten your code, why not just buy one? They are not even asking that much for them(about 1 gold diamond) which is strange because folks usually try and rip everyone off for stuff they paid tons of RL cash for(watch everyone will go raise their prices now :rolleyes:).
    Unfortunatly the Trike isn't sell able, however it's possible it could be traded or even sent thru the mail, I don't know but I did try and put it in the AH when I got it, just to see how much other's were asking and it said the item was not auctionable so I said what the heck and just started to use it. Once you go to use either item tho, they do become bound.
    The balloon, although silly as the trike, is actually pretty fast on normal and super fast on accelerated, even if you do not have the required flying lvl of 4.

Instead of complaining so much about not getting your codes, just buy one. Then when you get your own, put IT for sale and get your money back. *shrug*. I know that's not the answer, but it IS an option. :cool:

....What xD?
  • FlairQueen - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    sigh ty PWE finaly got the code :o but only one prob....when i opened the Dreamcatcher Pack....i only got the land mount when i was suppose to get both didn't get flying mount :confused: plez help! :(
  • chezka08
    chezka08 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sent a private massage to you forsakennoblesse. thank you...
  • thetower863
    thetower863 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got the e mail, got the code, entered the code 12 hours ago and still not got game mail.
  • FlairQueen - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    Still waitng on response.....plez help....*continues to waits patiently*:o
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still waitng on response.....plez help....*continues to waits patiently*:o

noone is in the office yet, it's only 7am where they are
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • FlairQueen - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    noone is in the office yet, it's only 7am where they are

ooh right time zone dif x w x' lol ok :o ty sorry just reeeeeeally blah right now>w<'' been waiting forever to get the code finally get it just for the pack to mess up on me its just ugh!.....sigh but i shall wait ty again for ur response Nyxa :)
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    ooh right time zone dif x w x' lol ok :o ty sorry just reeeeeeally blah right now>w<'' been waiting forever to get the code finally get it just for the pack to mess up on me its just ugh!.....sigh but i shall wait ty again for ur response Nyxa :)

no worries I'll let someone know what's going on as soon as I can
  • FlairQueen - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    no worries I'll let someone know what's going on as soon as I can

ty u very much :D can ease my mind now hehe well time to go do something roductive while i wait *plays FW*:rolleyes::D
  • slayeriser
    slayeriser Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still no code :(
  • darthneo1
    darthneo1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well guys,

u said u sent all Codes but,

I still got no Code AND i allowed to send newsletter since 2years of playing.

So i wanted to ask you, what is going wrong there?

please help me for getting my Code i just paid more then enough to get it !

• Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    darthneo12 wrote: »
    Well guys,

u said u sent all Codes but,

I still got no Code AND i allowed to send newsletter since 2years of playing.

So i wanted to ask you, what is going wrong there?

please help me for getting my Code i just paid more then enough to get it !

did you check your spam/junk folder to make sure it's not there?
  • darthneo1
    edited May 2013
    Sure i did im not from tomorrow ;) but the strangest thing is,

my wife reloaded same time as me, she reloaded exactly for the fly and ride mount and i reloaded much more...

she got the code but not me ... really funny :)
  • Veluntas - Nyos
    Veluntas - Nyos Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got the code at last.

Thanks ^^
    Nyos server
    80 . Vampire . Inferno . Veluntas
    77 . Priest . Divine . Tsukikoi
    46 . Blood Raider . Bloodwind . Querie
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    Hi guys! Unless your e-mail is unsubscribed from PWE e-mails, you should have received the code by now (of course, if your account qualified to receive it).

But for some strange reasons, if you have not received it, please send me a PM.

So far, for those who sent me a PM and actually qualified to receive the code, I have manually sent them the code. So my inbox is now empty.

Please check your mail / spam box; and if you still don't see the e-mail from us, let me know.

Thanks!
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    ty u very much :D can ease my mind now hehe well time to go do something roductive while i wait *plays FW*:rolleyes::D

Hi! Send me a PM and I will manually send you the code via the forum mail. Thanks!
  • darthneo1
    edited May 2013
    well now that sounds noobish but , how can i send PM

---

OK found it x)
  • FlairQueen - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    Sent u a PM forsakennoblesse hope to get my flying mount cruuuzin in clowny style ftw:cool:
  • darkestplace85
    darkestplace85 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darthneo12 wrote: »
    well now that sounds noobish but , how can i send PM

---

OK found it x)

that will sound nubby then but i stilll didin't found how to send a pm -.- :D:D
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    that will sound nubby then but i stilll didin't found how to send a pm -.- :D:D

upper right corner where is says Private Messages click on that
  • shablisc
    shablisc Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still cant find the pm button:( and still got no mount:(
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    shablisc wrote: »