[NOTICE] E-mail/mount code issue

forsakennoblesse
forsakennoblesse Posts: 302 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,

We are aware that some of you guys still have not received the e-mails with the mount code [from the rebate promotion].

While we verified that the majority of the coupon codes have been redeemed already, we noticed that there are still quite a lot of the codes that have not been redeemed yet. This leads us to believe that the e-mails which we sent out on last Friday failed to reach your mailbox.

There could be a various reasons behind this issue, but we will investigate exactly what happened AFTER we re-send the e-mails to the recipients who have not received/redeemed the codes yet.

Today, we will be working on compiling the list of e-mails for those who have not received the code yet. We will expedite this process so that we can re-send the e-mails by the end of tomorrow (7:00PM PDT 5/14).

Meanwhile, please perform the following steps for us (if not done already).
Step 1: Log in to website
Step 2: Click "My Account" on the top of the website
Step 3: Check the box that says "Allow us to send occasional news letters and updates to your registered email address."

Thanks for raising this issue everyone. We will work on this as soon as we can!

- Forsaken World Team
Post edited by forsakennoblesse on

Comments

• forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    [5/14 - 2:50PM PDT] New e-mails have been sent.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what about making the ground mound combatable at lahar?
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amarantos wrote: »
    what about making the ground mound combatable at lahar?

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4436201&postcount=7
    Hey guys. Sorry but there currently is not a combat-enabled version of that mount. That's always subject to change in the future, and if it does we'll make sure that a combat version is added to Lajar's exchange shop.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Veluntas - Nyos
    Veluntas - Nyos Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm glad to see that this will finally be fixed! :D
    Nyos server
    80 . Vampire . Inferno . Veluntas
    77 . Priest . Divine . Tsukikoi
    46 . Blood Raider . Bloodwind . Querie
  • xtaxmanx
    xtaxmanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just wondering one thing, say for example that we transfered more than was required for the promotion. IE, say we tranfered 5300 zen and the range for the land mount was what, 4k-5k. Now does that mean we will not receive the laugh mount or we will. I checked my account to ensure that the box was checked, also submitted a ticket as well. Its funny because im still receiving advertisements from you guys, just got the ARC advertisement today, but still no code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No you can not have!

Dam it, I said NO!

April Fools you fools March 31 2013
  • kudinka
    kudinka Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2013-04-24 1GL408360H331734U Paypal Dokončen

5300 ZEN

Still no have code email !!
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got the zen rebate but no mount codes :rolleyes: what a surprise :rolleyes:

and yes i checked spam folder and th account settings both here and there :rolleyes:
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unrek0nized
    unrek0nized Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    mine is always checked -allowed us to send...- so yes there is ...

also checked my spam, and my inbox... nope .. no email about the code...

so pls fix it soon

p/s: i received an email, telling me to download Arc ... not the code :/
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    We finished compiling the list. We will be sure to send the e-mail out tomorrow. Sorry about the wait. :/
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi everyone,

We are aware that some of you guys still have not received the e-mails with the mount code [from the rebate promotion].

While we verified that the majority of the coupon codes have been redeemed already, we noticed that there are still quite a lot of the codes that have not been redeemed yet. This leads us to believe that the e-mails which we sent out on last Friday failed to reach your mailbox.

There could be a various reasons behind this issue, but we will investigate exactly what happened AFTER we re-send the e-mails to the recipients who have not received/redeemed the codes yet.

Today, we will be working on compiling the list of e-mails for those who have not received the code yet. We will expedite this process so that we can re-send the e-mails by the end of tomorrow (7:00PM PDT 5/14).

Meanwhile, please perform the following steps for us (if not done already).
    Step 1: Log in to website
    Step 2: Click "My Account" on the top of the website
    Step 3: Check the box that says "Allow us to send occasional news letters and updates to your registered email address."

Thanks for raising this issue everyone. We will work on this as soon as we can!

- Forsaken World Team

Basically, you're saying your email system is as bogus as Customer Support? Seems legit. What's more, is only those that CSed during get this, if I'm correct. So, let me guess, the constant **** ups, and downtime, and lag, and disconnection errors on PWEs side, is only going to be compensated periodically for those who spend?

Those that lost out on time and effort just get soul leaves, a few Star Crystals, while others abused it, made real gold, and all those that played fair, are getting a slap to the face. Seems legit.
  • FlairQueen - Eyrda
    FlairQueen - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :eek:..sigh...finally....hope to get my code by tomorrow then..been checking email since 10th and nothing i got the 15% zen code but no mounts :( i really like those mounts so plez dont let me down been very patient ty..:p
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got my code right on the day they were supposed to come out! Yay..

Ya the trike is a little silly, especially with the piggy in the front wheel but the balloon is cool and super fast! yay!

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • FlairQueen - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    Luuucky Yew :rolleyes:
  • Kastaja - Storm Legion
    Kastaja - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jillimack1 wrote: »
    I got my code right on the day they were supposed to come out! Yay..

Ya the trike is a little silly, especially with the piggy in the front wheel but the balloon is cool and super fast! yay!

Thanks!

must feel special:D
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    From our end, it seems like about a couple hundred accounts still have the PWE e-mails opted out - which means that the e-mails we send tomorrow won't still be able to reach some of you guys. Please opt in the newsletter/e-mails from PWE if you haven't.
  • FlairQueen - Eyrda
    edited May 2013
    Whoooh....100's......lol gonna be so much QQ if they don't turn theirs on :p glad i never uncheck that little box :o hehe *high fives self* :cool:
  • xtaxmanx
    xtaxmanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK, just checked mine, and there was a check mark in the box, but it still said unsucessfully subscribed, so i unchecked it and checked it again, now it say's sucessfully subscribed. Is this a bug or what? What is going on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No you can not have!

Dam it, I said NO!

April Fools you fools March 31 2013
  • Labelas - Lionheart
    Labelas - Lionheart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just looked im my e-mail and i didnt find any e-mail from u guys for a code....just letting u kno... :3
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just looked im my e-mail and i didnt find any e-mail from u guys for a code....just letting u kno... :3

did look to make sure that you can get the e-mails from PWE?
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • nainsi
    nainsi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The checkbox has always been checked to receive emails (also got the Arc Platform emails) but still no email from FW for the code. If we don't get it by tomorrow can we contact Support to directly give us the code in our ticket?
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    New set of e-mails have been sent for those who have not received the e-mails yet.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    New set of e-mails have been sent for those who have not received the e-mails yet.

and didnt get it again
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unrek0nized
    unrek0nized Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    i got the email and code, tyvm GM and staffs ~ :D
  • nainsi
    nainsi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got mine, thanks :)
  • Xlydiahard - Nyos
    Xlydiahard - Nyos Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also here still nothing, receive emails is on, nothing in spam mail. reply from ticket, i have in mail. So verry strange i don't get a code.
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    Also here still nothing, receive emails is on, nothing in spam mail. reply from ticket, i have in mail. So verry strange i don't get a code.

The record indicates that you have not subscribed to our newsletter/e-mail. We just got a list of e-mails that practically bounced back because the account was not subscribed to receive the e-mail from us. :/
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    and didnt get it again

That is weird. I have checked the list, and your account is definitely among the e-mails we have sent out today. And I was able to verify that your e-mail was not among the list of e-mails that bounced back our e-mail due to the e-mail opt-out.

Give it an hour and also check your spam mail.
  • Kastaja - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    I have not received my code yet, I have submitted a ticket asking for it to be sent in the ticket or something! i don't know what is happening with my email, i have the box checked off to receive emails from you guys.

Currently waiting on my code to be sent!
  • forsakennoblesse
    edited May 2013
    I have not received my code yet, I have submitted a ticket asking for it to be sent in the ticket or something! i don't know what is happening with my email, i have the box checked off to receive emails from you guys.

Currently waiting on my code to be sent!

Your e-mail was among the e-mails that we sent out today. And there was no e-mail that was bounced back from your e-mail address. Give it an hour or so, and also check the spam mail.
  • Kastaja - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    Your e-mail was among the e-mails that we sent out today. And there was no e-mail that was bounced back from your e-mail address. Give it an hour or so, and also check the spam mail.

thanks forsakennoblesse im waiting, i know PWE emails do not go to my spam folder, i have received many emails/promotional emails from FW and other games, i do not understand why i am not receiving this email.