test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Incoming dmg from sins not displayed

Satayra - IllyfueSatayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports
I know this issue has been here before and previously fixed;

When sins attack from stealth, the damage they deal isnt displayed in your combatlog or on the screen.
Sometimes you die without even seeing damage at all. Sometimes you just see part of the damage they do (14k or so and then you are dead(while you`re having 65k hp...)
Post edited by Satayra - Illyfue on

Comments

• Ginius - IllyfueGinius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know this issue has been here before and previously fixed;

When sins attack from stealth, the damage they deal isnt displayed in your combatlog or on the screen.
    Sometimes you die without even seeing damage at all. Sometimes you just see part of the damage they do (14k or so and then you are dead(while you`re having 65k hp...)

True I realized that too, but it's quite random, sometimes you see all damages, sometimes only a part of it, and I often see myself dying with 1 or 2 hits at 14k whereas I'm full HP..

Couldn't figure out a pattern leading to that tho..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • PsyCat - LionheartPsyCat - Lionheart Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ...and I often see myself dying with 1 or 2 hits at 14k whereas I'm full HP..

Bug confirmed, no damage in combat report and instant dying, although full HP.
    I noticed this in Frostgale Fjord.
    :(
    mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def
  • Satayra - IllyfueSatayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Couldn't figure out a pattern leading to that tho..

Only when they pop out of stealth, then the first 2-3 attacks arent being displayed.
    This happens with like 80% of the times when sins attack out of stealth