test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mobs getting reset

Satayra - IllyfueSatayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports
I know its not a bug but I guess this is the best place to post this:

Can they fix it that mobs reset when they killed your pet or walk over a piece of land... Its damn annoying; I had it in HR yesterday, that mob was attacking my pet, killed it, reset; and I couldnt attack it for 10 seconds or so because it took its time to reset... Wasting my time in HR

In IP the tinkerers reset by walking over those small pillars, in GL the crystal eaters reset when they ate a crystal...

Cant it be made that they dont reset, or atleast that if someone is near that they dont reset? Or not reset that fast? I understand they all need a reset when no one is near, but this happens so fast when you ARE near.
Post edited by Satayra - Illyfue on

Comments

• bluescullbluescull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the report, we've looked in to this and will be reporting it to the devs to try and get fixed as soon as possible.
  • Hertahuepf - DyosHertahuepf - Dyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi there,

a little Extension to the reported "Feature" ;)

Today in GP1, i have to face nearly the same effect.

In the middle of attacking the Mobs, one of them with half of his life, dont get anymore damage.

We see full animations, damage Counts, all attack effects, ping under 100ms.
    After a short time ( 5-9 sec ) he get the in normal way damage and die.

That happend at least 4 times.

sry 4 bad english guys.
  • k2iputsik2iputsi Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    its like in boss fights (just an example)
    if all your party dies, boss gets back to full hp and walks back to original spot
    same for mobs when they kill something other than player (maybe will help devs figuring how to change it)

really annoying in GL with crystal eaters if there are more than 1 crystal at the area
    mob just takes them all 1 by 1 and time before you can hit it again starts from beggining after each crystal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]