test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arena time change

Satayra - IllyfueSatayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Naamloos_zps9491acbc.png

They changed arena times without notification....

LAAAAME
Post edited by Satayra - Illyfue on

Comments

• Rebarg - IllyfueRebarg - Illyfue Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Laaaaaame
    Laaaaaame
    Laaaaaame
    Laaaaaame
    Laaaaaame
    Laaaaaame
    Laaaaaame
  • laajmielaajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Naamloos_zps9491acbc.png

They changed arena times without notification....

LAAAAME

This has got to be the most stupid change they made... Are u ***** serious? What about people that can't play during evening? What about people that want to do the daily events (which happily coincides with every arena opening hour except saturday)?

***** moronic. Give old arena hours back.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
  • louisaferreelouisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ok no more arena for me then? time to quit?
  • K_BooM - IllyfueK_BooM - Illyfue Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    people who cant play this game in the afternoons must quit !
    people who cant play this game in the evenings must quit !
    people who have a real life (job, family, friends) must quit !
    FW is only for kids and nolifers :mad:
  • Jigglypuff - EyrdaJigglypuff - Eyrda Posts: 605 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    laajmie wrote: »
    ***** moronic. Give old arena hours back.

actually, they technicly gave old old arena hours back LOL
  • Elysine - LionheartElysine - Lionheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Way to **** up part of your community, once again, thank you (not).

For europeans it is now starting at a FRIGGIN 5 am during week, and O Joy, midnight on saturday/sunday.

Damn it.
  • nyosaynyosay Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    people who cant play this game in the afternoons must quit !
    people who cant play this game in the evenings must quit !
    people who have a real life (job, family, friends) must quit !
    FW is only for kids and nolifers :mad:

Or pvp nerds should play on pvp server instead pve?
    What about stop QQ?
  • Jigglypuff - EyrdaJigglypuff - Eyrda Posts: 605 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Way to **** up part of your community, once again, thank you (not).

For europeans it is now starting at a FRIGGIN 5 am during week, and O Joy, midnight on saturday/sunday.

Damn it.

play as a European on a na server, more then likely it will be funky times for the fun stuff
  • liezzyliezzy Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I started on europe server but all my friends moved to eryda server i only agreed on moving too cause there was also arena times in wich i could join. But now it seems i only can do arena on sat and sundays wich really scks since i invested a lot in my character ... please tell me this is just a mistake??? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • louisaferreelouisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    play as a European on a na server, more then likely it will be funky times for the fun stuff

I don't find pretty girls like you on EU server jiggly :///
  • Satayra - IllyfueSatayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    liezzy wrote: »
    I started on europe server but all my friends moved to eryda server i only agreed on moving too cause there was also arena times in wich i could join. But now it seems i only can do arena on sat and sundays wich really scks since i invested a lot in my character ... please tell me this is just a mistake??? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

There`s a chance its a mistake I guess x.x
    Can only wait.. -.- bs
  • liezzyliezzy Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't find pretty girls like you on EU server jiggly :///

very girly indeed lol
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope this is just something lost in translation ... otherwise it makes no sense. The evening/weekend arenas are the same, but the afternoon arenas are completely gone.

EDIT: Derped and didn't realize the OP was from Illyfue... q.q damn.. so it really did change...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    I hope this is just something lost in translation ... otherwise it makes no sense. The evening/weekend arenas are the same, but the afternoon arenas are completely gone.

EDIT: Derped and didn't realize the OP was from Illyfue... q.q damn.. so it really did change...

Yes it did change. all grey`d out -.- cant apply
  • kerentakerenta Posts: 89
    edited April 2013
    I seriously have no idea why they change things that work fine................
  • Drachus - EyrdaDrachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes it did change. all grey`d out -.- cant apply

That well. That just sucks. .-. GG European players can no longer do arena on US servers, and US players can no longer do arena on European servers..

I had hoped to one day do a bit of arena on Nyos by starting to schedule it before work .-. but now early arena is gone, and late arena is when I'm at work. GG.

I know several European guildies on Eyrda who will no longer be able to do arena now too.. since late arena is in the middle of the night for them v_v
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noahwherenoahwhere Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Okay so in order to do cross server arena the times must sync. I got it, it switched to later in the evening, BUT why not still do server internal arena at the midday time? That shouldn't be to difficult to code. That way everyone can be happy-ish.
  • Overlord_king - EyrdaOverlord_king - Eyrda Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    there the old arena times for you "new guys", They changed it too twice a day around the Nightfall Update, for the Euro players mostly, You will just have to do 12v12 or something, Or do actual PvP in tpt or something, Imagine that, PvP on a PvP server, In tpt :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    I know this was the normal arena time before, I played then too... I was damn happy when they allowed us to do more arena on the day

And now change it back? What for.. -.-
    edited April 2013
    I know this was the normal arena time before, I played then too... I was damn happy when they allowed us to do more arena on the day

And now change it back? What for.. -.-

I'm guessing that what was causing the bug, they will probably change it back sooner or later, Just be patient :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    actually, they technicly gave old old arena hours back LOL

Indeed they did, but it doesn't mean this isn't new as of now. But fine I'll rephrase it, can we please have the previous arena hours back.
  • mastermanxp3mastermanxp3 Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    there the old arena times for you "new guys", They changed it too twice a day around the Nightfall Update, for the Euro players mostly, You will just have to do 12v12 or something, Or do actual PvP in tpt or something, Imagine that, PvP on a PvP server, In tpt :eek:

Ok...that works for Eyrda...but there are PVE servers too, who rely on arena for 40 dedication a week...
  • Riselight - IllyfueRiselight - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I believe this change was made to fit the Cross Server Arena.

Here is the funny part: We don't have Cross Server Arena xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    I believe this change was made to fit the Cross Server Arena.

Here is the funny part: We don't have Cross Server Arena xD

Why would they chagne the time for the cross server.. The times are still the same, it just got less -.- so no reason to do that
    edited April 2013
    Why would they chagne the time for the cross server.. The times are still the same, it just got less -.- so no reason to do that

More players = less queue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoOnes_Per - LionheartNoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pretty sure this got nothing to do with cross server seeing as if you dont remember we arn't actually getting cross server...isnt possible while all the servers are using the same logg in server or w/e it was the admin said....either way i see them saying ''we are working on cross server'' as a way of keeping people in the game tbh...

either way this is pretty fcked up, even for the non EU players on US server, there is nothing broken with the current arena times so why change it....they slowly killing this game...
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
    edited April 2013
    Ok...that works for Eyrda...but there are PVE servers too, who rely on arena for 40 dedication a week...

do FF plox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    pretty sure this got nothing to do with cross server seeing as if you dont remember we arn't actually getting cross server...isnt possible while all the servers are using the same logg in server or w/e it was the admin said....either way i see them saying ''we are working on cross server'' as a way of keeping people in the game tbh...

either way this is pretty fcked up, even for the non EU players on US server, there is nothing broken with the current arena times so why change it....they slowly killing this game...

It probably is one of the many things they have forgotten to change for our version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013

Ye maybe CN cross-server times... And ofc its just coppied to here :S But still not logical -.- to change times because of cross-server, they dont have time difference in CN like we do?

I heard they have an 11th realm there for cross-server? You dont need to have also different arena times then.. even less hours to do it.. -.-
    edited April 2013
    Ye maybe CN cross-server times... And ofc its just coppied to here :S But still not logical -.- to change times because of cross-server, they dont have time difference in CN like we do?

I heard they have an 11th realm there for cross-server? You dont need to have also different arena times then.. even less hours to do it.. -.-

Well they have some time difference depending on which side of the country they live if I remember correctly but it's 1-2h at most. However, it's still illogical to change it since it just takes away for people who work different hours than the average person. So basically it's punishing people who work evenings/nights sort of and can only do the afternoon arena. Weird.