Can't claim hell road prize

PEZ - Eyrda
PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports
Last week I did hell road on Thursday and was still able to collect my prize immediately after finishing. This week I did it on Thursday but was unable to collect. I've waited about 18 hours hoping it was just an issue with the scoreboard not updating quickly enough, but I am now visible on the scoreboard and unable to collect.

http://i.imgur.com/VtUYUtu.jpg
VtUYUtu.jpg
Post edited by PEZ - Eyrda on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."

Comments

• Arizll - Eyrda
    Arizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Eligibility for the prize depends on the rankings result on monday(when servers came up after rollback).

To be sure, you can also check if you have the right titles (Hell Archon-1st, Hell Deacon-2nd to 4th and Hell Marshall-5th to 10th)(the titles might not be accurate >_> but you get the idea).
  • PEZ - Eyrda
    PEZ - Eyrda Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well that explains it. I didn't get to do hell road on sunday because the servers were down, so I still had 3K from the first half of the week. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The servers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of nova packs and when the drains finally scab over, all the players will drown. The accumulated wealth of all their orb opening and +12 refining will foam up about their waists and all the noobs and elites will look up and shout "Thank you!"

... and I'll whisper "Rollback."