test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what a rotten community...

miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Seem free mmorpg is where all the crappiest ppls of the world gather..

Such hypocrites talking about what's FAIR, what's RIGHT and like a ***** pack of hyenas they jump on each time they can grab anything.

We got that redeem code and already all ppls are making millions account to exploit it and get once again thousand scs.

GG rotten fw community, on gm place i wil ljust close the ***** game so you all can quit for real at once.

Patethic

Go die and hf

FatPris
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• viiixviiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Find me a gaming community that wouldn't take advantage of an easy exploit. Go ahead, I'll wait here.
  • Lgnis - Storm LegionLgnis - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Such hypocrites talking about what's FAIR, what's RIGHT and like a ***** pack of hyenas they jump on each time they can grab anything.

We got that redeem code and already all ppls are making millions account to exploit it and get once again thousand scs.

GG rotten fw community, on gm place i wil ljust close the ***** game so you all can quit for real at once.

Patethic

Go die and hf

FatPris

they're bound. js
  • Lustmagic - Storm LegionLustmagic - Storm Legion Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That's what they get? lol.
  • doggyboy112doggyboy112 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    they're bound. js

no they're not if you handle it right, js.
  • pwesuckwhatpwesuckwhat Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    they're bound. js

ROFL....If you say So... YOU MIGHT wanna check that again....

VIP/Warlord/Battlefield... UNBOUND - THERE GOES THE MARKET THEY TRIED TO FCKING SAVE ((OH wait what was that? YOu only gave a fck about your wallets that's right, You never cared about us in the game morons))

Soul Leaves? OH wait those are just like previous title packs, only bound when equipped - Tradeable between characters (Gratz on that...)

OH the bound star crystals? Yeah you use those on gear pass between alts? AND then there is the fact it takes about 5 seconds before they come bound? Yeah trade it through mail before it binds...WOW great idea...

GOT AN IDEA FOR THE IDIOTS WHO THOUGHT THIS UP....ROLL US BACK TO LAST NIGHT BEFORE YOU SCREWED US... LOL.... AND BEFORE YOU SCREWED YOURSELVES.
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Patethic

Go die and hf

FatPris

> QQs about a rotten community
    > tells everyone to go die

....... :confused:
    edited April 2013
    > QQs about a rotten community
    > tells everyone to go die

....... :confused:

Don't question his logic!
  • Chocolate_Rain - Storm LegionChocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    viiix wrote: »
    Find me a gaming community that wouldn't take advantage of an easy exploit. Go ahead, I'll wait here.

year 1-2 of Phantasy Star Universe for Xbox LIVE untill the "children" found their parents credit card and paid the subscription fee.....wait maybe that is what is needed after all?
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • aegnesaegnes Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The blocked the new account verification, so people can't abuse it anymore

yeah some people did, but you can't expect people not to use an easy exploit. Get off your high horse, it's in human nature, and is not right or wrong. Deal with it.

edit: forgot to say, but it's entirely PWE's fault (again) for putting up a bugged feature.
  • Ninnyel - NyosNinnyel - Nyos Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did not get any code or any refund, my fiance too. And we still do not care and enjoy the game, with its amazing storyline and fabulous graphics.
    edited April 2013
    i Did Not Get Any Code Or Any Refund, My Fiance Too. And We Still Do Not Care And Enjoy The Game, With Its amazing Storyline And Fabolous Graphics.

Where.
  • JamrilArroway - Storm LegionJamrilArroway - Storm Legion Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aegnes wrote: »

yeah some people did, but you can't expect people not to use an easy exploit. Get off your high horse, it's in human nature, and is not right or wrong. Deal with it.

edit: forgot to say, but it's entirely PWE's fault (again) for putting up a bugged feature.

All we can hope is that they take the time to seek who made all the new account and ban in chain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fthawefthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All we can hope is that they take the time to seek who made all the new account and ban in chain.

Ban new accounts, yes
    But they would've traded the crystals already; the damage has been done

WAit for it....

(WORLD CHAT)
    PersonA: Let's do 3v3!!!! Queueu!!! l40-l50!!!!

WHy - dat alt got da 12/12 refine from exploit lawl
  • JamrilArroway - Storm LegionJamrilArroway - Storm Legion Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fthawe wrote: »
    Ban new accounts, yes
    But they would've traded the crystals already; the damage has been done

WAit for it....

(WORLD CHAT)
    PersonA: Let's do 3v3!!!! Queueu!!! l40-l50!!!!

WHy - dat alt got da 12/12 refine from exploit lawl

It's easy for them to see where the SC go... Well I hope so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteNDeadl - Storm LegionCuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did not get any code or any refund, my fiance too. And we still do not care and enjoy the game, with its amazing storyline and fabolous graphics.

34807-jackie-chan-meme.jpg
  • pwemoronpwemoron Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aegnes wrote: »

No they didn't i already made 4 accts >.> lol
  • Chocolate_Rain - Storm LegionChocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    34807-jackie-chan-meme.jpg

No words needed, rofl. That is my face when I see this thread and others.
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • Sweet_Wildcat - Storm LegionSweet_Wildcat - Storm Legion Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will admit I made 1 new char since the servers came back up, but that is due to I had 10 chars deleted I just made this weekend and had gotten almost to 20 the good old fashion way on Illyfue (since our Xtra XP rate and SP where down).

And yeah I went around on my 5 accts and picked up the Ultimate Appreciation Gift ( since we were allowed 1 per account).

I sent 1 bunch of the SC's to my new char but the rest r on the chars they where recieved on.

And yeah I passed off enuf VIP Cards to get thru the month on my new char.

However, this was all done to benefit ME on MY OWN char.

Now plz tell me why I should once again have to go thru another rollback especially after I just donated after server re-opening?

Are u saying I should have to sit and suffer for a week or more till PWE decides to finally refund me my zen , just so they can plz u?

I lost a Vip Card on 1 of those 10 new chars I spoke of and it was bought with real gold. So therefore I feel PWE owed me a VIP card anyhow.

Some others lost more than that.

I know I, myself am missing other things that I had traded to that 1 of 10 char. things like Dim Stars, Recharging Shards, Lucky Tops, a Untamed which had been purchased from the AH with real gold by my hubby for an Anniversary gift and more.
    Now

Dispute that.

Go to **!
    edited April 2013
    Now you have problem that I really enjoy reading storyline of Forsaken World? Akruken's quests made me feel like I was reading a novel. Also books from Niachilo, useful for Knowledge Quiz, are a piece of short but good story. This is only a small piece of what FW has to offer, but I guess you all know the main story from Main Quests. :)

And for me, FW has really good graphics. Bard armor made me like :eek: WOW. I wish to cosplay some of the FW's toons and use some of the design to make my own projects for LARPs. So please do not make eyes like I turned out to be four legged female protector from another dimension. :rolleyes:
  • Artheah - ShyliaArtheah - Shylia Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The community is rotten because kids are following the crowd to be "cool" on the Internet. I just ignore these certain people. But by telling them all to go in a hole and die makes you no different. I do agree with your views though.
  • Mysticmarks - LionheartMysticmarks - Lionheart Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did not get any code or any refund, my fiance too. And we still do not care and enjoy the game, with its amazing storyline and fabulous graphics.

I'm an engineering designer. I design with every autodesk package there is.

There is no way ANYONE THAT ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY would be ok with that. You are 1 of 2 things. A liar, or a kid that's a liar.

DON'T come on here and insult people with that utter nonsense.
    "I'm fine with getting screwed over if it's pretteh."
    You sound rediculous even making the statement.

The code is on the main page under the server maintenance thread. Go claim your code like everyone else. 8|~
    edited April 2013
    The community is rotten because kids are following the crowd to be "cool" on the Internet. I just ignore these certain people. But by telling them all to go in a hole and die makes you no different. I do agree with your views though.

I totally agree and btw I am 51 yrs young :)

I told them to go in a hole cuz I am tired of hearing "rollback" everytime some1 gets something a bit better than them. They need to get over themselves and quit being so jealous of what others get.

Not many r gonna play this game fairly, and if there is an exploit/glitch/bug, it will b found. Guaranteed.

I have been playing PWE games since 2009 and this does get old after so long u know :(

However, some of us do use the exploit to better our own chars and arent money hungry or price gougers like others.

I also dont PvP, which is the reason I can actually use the bugs/glitches/exploits to help my own chars. And I will admit I dont use the loopholes PWE provides us no where near as much as some do on here.
    It's actually cheaper on me to not PvP, cuz I dont have to worry about all that expensive junk that u need to have to have a good quality PvP char (ofc lets not forget, a good PvPer doesnt have to have the best gear either, just know their char and how to use their skills properly).I just prefer to stay away from PvP due to the butt hurters on PWI. They burnt me out on PvP.
    Not PvPing also frees me up to b able to actually sit back relax, play the game at the speed I want to and actually have the time to laugh at some of the things said in world chat.
    edited April 2013
    Exploit? ..this one sounds Karmic. 8|~ ;D~
    edited April 2013
    I'm an engineering designer. I design with every autodesk package there is.

There is no way ANYONE THAT ACTUALLY SPENT MONEY would be ok with that. You are 1 of 2 things. A liar, or a kid that's a liar.

DON'T come on here and insult people with that utter nonsense.
    "I'm fine with getting screwed over if it's pretteh."
    You sound rediculous even making the statement.

The code is on the main page under the server maintenance thread. Go claim your code like everyone else. 8|~

What I meant by "refund" was the package requiring code that everyone is supposed to get, and I meant also "refund for rollback". My bad that I was not specific. I am not a liar, sir. :) And I did not insult anyone.

Also: Thank you for advice with code.:) I was sure we get it through e-mail.
  • Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now you have problem that I really enjoy reading storyline of Forsaken World? Akruken's quests made me feel like I was reading a novel. Also books from Niachilo, useful for Knowledge Quiz, are a piece of short but good story. This is only a small piece of what FW has to offer, but I guess you all know the main story from Main Quests. :)

And for me, FW has really good graphics. Bard armor made me like :eek: WOW. I wish to cosplay some of the FW's toons and use some of the design to make my own projects for LARPs. So please do not make eyes like I turned out to be four legged female protector from another dimension. :rolleyes:

Wow...just when you think you saw everything you see someone considering FW having good storyline O_O and bard's "armor" ...that is, feathery costumes... out of all the armors being considered good looking.

just... wow...
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Romkin - LionheartRomkin - Lionheart Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No words needed, rofl. That is my face when I see this thread and others.

your comment almost made my german chocolate cookie come out of my nose lmao
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
    edited April 2013
    Wow...just when you think you saw everything you see someone considering FW having good storyline O_O and bard's "armor" ...that is, feathery costumes... out of all the armors being considered good looking.

just... wow...

Have you seen bards in other games?
    Well, of course not EVERY set of bard's armor is worth crafting, but the general design fits very well to the fantasy world.

Have you really read storyline? Do you think Akruken's story is boring? :D
    edited April 2013
    What I meant by "refund" was the package requiring code that everyone is supposed to get, and I meant also "refund for rollback". My bad that I was not specific. I am not a liar, sir. :) And I did not insult anyone.

u get the code on this page http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=441751

Its down a bit on the 1st thread.

And then down a bit more on the same thread is the link to the page to enter the code on. Just copy the code , then click the link to the Redeem page and paste the code in the 1st box. Then select the server u play on in the 2nd box then ur chars name in the drop down 3rd box, click submit and presto u will get it in ur ingame mailbox.

Have a nice day :)
    edited April 2013

When I read threads like this I automatically think...

mr-bill-ohh-nooo1.jpg

but then I think of how awesome PWE staff is at fixes and then I want to say.....

NotThisAgain.jpg

but than once I notice that their fix actually effect more than what they aimed for I feel like..

052406_computer_smash.gif

Just to read things like this and think "**** even more bs can happen" and my face looks like....

RageFaceBlackSS.png&h=500&w=500&zc=2&q=100&a=c&s=&f=&cc=&ct=

just to find out I took up almost a whole page and knowing people are reading this and than I want to post something that has nothing to do with this thread at all and hope it gets closed like.....

planking.jpg

planking-20110516-183935.jpg

and thus my rant of something I lost track of is finished, what a journey this was....reminds me of my pets' adventures that take over 12hrs to complete just to bring me back 1 potion...

closed.png
    edited April 2013

Then I appologize. With your not knowing the situation..believe me.. it was insulting, but I'm glad that was not the intent.

EVERYONE got the code, for the mistake FW/PWI made.. at the expense of ALL CAH SHOPPERS AND ANYONE THAT PLAYED FOR THE WEEKEND. If you didn't play over the weekend, and didn't cash shop..it will all be great for you. The rest of us are pretty upset about the issues.