[NOTICE] 3.31.13 Server Rollback Announcement

1545556575860»

Comments

• HexadecimaL - Illyfue
    HexadecimaL - Illyfue Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    still have about 11 1/2 hours until it's no longer the 10th, still have time to post it

There are three more hours left of April 10 and then April 11 will be here .. this is the European server , we here in Europe are almost in April 11 , just saying i've been waiting for the past 19 hours for the code and you want me to wait another 11 hours? How long does a day last in America?

You know you could have just said April 11 and not make us all no sleep and wait hour by hour for that damn code , next time i won't even bother.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There are three more hours left of April 10 and then April 11 will be here .. this is the European server , we here in Europe are almost in April 11 , just saying i've been waiting for the past 19 hours for the code and you want me to wait another 11 hours? How long does a day last in America?

24 hours just like it does in EU, again it's based off of PDT time zone, not EU, it's only 12:54 pm where the offices are, they still have until midnight PDT to get the code posted.
    Where are they ganna post the code at in this thread in the origonal part a reply??? anouther thread id PM my Q to you but i dont know how

I answered you in another thread how to pm

I'm not sure where the code will be posted, but I feel that it will be it's own sticky thread in the GD section
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Darkmickey - Lionheart
    Darkmickey - Lionheart Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    24 hours just like it does in EU, again it's based off of PDT time zone, not EU, it's only 12:54 pm where the offices are, they still have until midnight PDT to get the code posted.

I answered you in another thread how to pm

I'm not sure where the code will be posted, but I feel that it will be it's own sticky thread in the GD section

Ah thank you i found it :) and i hope they put it in a new thread im still learning how to navagte the forums:(
    "Those who would give up liberty for temporary safety deserve neither and will lose both" -Franklin
  • jeramie1976
    jeramie1976 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello? anyone there? were waiting for our new code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GUESS WHO'S BZACK!!!!
  • bennyroster
    bennyroster Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Every calm down an abuse your f5 button... they have to do it or the will lose more players xD
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello? anyone there? were waiting for our new code.

Its still the 10th... They have like 10 hours and 26 min until it no longer is the 10th...SO...when it hits the 11th PDT then you can ***** about no code. til then..Chillax.

AND HONESTLY I would rather have bug updates on how/when they'll fix them rather than a stupid code.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=447241

dez posted a thread with an update about the code
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
This discussion has been closed.