[NOTICE] 3.31.13 Server Rollback Announcement

Comments

• phantius1982
    phantius1982 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I sent in a ticket asking what they intend to do regards refund.. 2 days later i had the leaf taken from my bag, coverted to zen then charged back to my credit card... refund took 3 days to hit my bank account...

Thanks again :)
  • Khazian - Illyfue
    Khazian - Illyfue Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did they reporst the code, yet?
  • ShadowedFang - Illyfue
    ShadowedFang - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It says in the thread that the code is canceled until the 10th, It's only the 9th.
  • Folknir - Lionheart
    Folknir - Lionheart Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    The character snapshots are backed up at slightly different intervals on each server, so dependent on your server, your data has been restored to a different time. Please consult the table in the OP for the specific time for your server(s). Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Since the roll back hit, those that took the time in those days that were reset lost exp, items, hard work, and levels. Even for those that did not purchase the Nova packs. How can you replace those lost. Hell I didn't even know about the code so I'm waiting till the 10th. This incident has me checking forums regularly now but it still does not make up for all that we lost due to the roll back.
    Im always lurking on the forums. Folknir is my Lionheart Server toon, pm if you need help or info.
  • angeliquesins
    angeliquesins Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    k2iputsi wrote: »
    no one told you not to redeem it
    the code was taken off after a day but everyone had a chance to redeem it
    (specially the second one without sc)

Not everyone had a chance to redeem them, but my point was these gifts codes weren't done correctly, causing even more bad feelings. Why not release all 3 codes for a week giving most players a chance to receive all the same amount of gifts.
  • jhereg4250
    jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because people exploited them. This is why we cannot have nice things.
  • ShadowedFang - Illyfue
    ShadowedFang - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not everyone had a chance to redeem them, but my point was these gifts codes weren't done correctly, causing even more bad feelings. Why not release all 3 codes for a week giving most players a chance to receive all the same amount of gifts.

Exactly! Why should others miss out?

I don't think it is fair at all that some users can get much more items then others simply because the others hadn't had the chance to redeem the code.

It would be the right thing to do. Release all three codes so that everyone can receive the same amount.
  • RootsVitae - Shylia
    RootsVitae - Shylia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You've got a code on Support ticket.... in france they say to us to wait 10 april....
    We are not listen....

we don't get any code / redeem for rollback....

this post is just for information.....

French = ****, is it right for everyone ?
  • MageHead - Lionheart
    MageHead - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's the 10th here in Australia :D
    Mmmmm, bourbon... :)
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's the 10th here in Australia :D

still the 9th where the offices are, gotta give you credit though :D
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • HexadecimaL - Illyfue
    HexadecimaL - Illyfue Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's 01:00 am on the 10'th of April here in UK :D
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's 01:00 am on the 10'th of April here in UK :D

not going to play this game with everyone, it's based on the 10th where the offices are, and it's the 9th at 4:54 pm where they are, just need to wait
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Aris_Star - Storm Legion
    Aris_Star - Storm Legion Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My question would be..will this be available at midnight 00:00 hours the 10th?
    {Divine Priest}
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My question would be..will this be available at midnight 00:00 hours the 10th?

I'm guessing it'll be out along with the patch notes.
  • Aris_Star - Storm Legion
    Aris_Star - Storm Legion Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    viiix wrote: »
    I'm guessing it'll be out along with the patch notes.

I sure hope so an they don't forget about it. o.0
    {Divine Priest}
  • RageBomb - Lionheart
    RageBomb - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't see how it effected game mechanics and difficulty and all that. It seems like it's the same as when rich people buy a ton of the crystals from Shylia market. I mean really, how is it any different. Unless it's about economy, which still leaves me not understanding, just 'cus i don't understand the game economy in the first place
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't see how it effected game mechanics and difficulty and all that. It seems like it's the same as when rich people buy a ton of the crystals from Shylia market. I mean really, how is it any different. Unless it's about economy, which still leaves me not understanding, just 'cus i don't understand the game economy in the first place

You have to take into account the vast majority that was bought. There was thousands upon thousands of crystals surfacing from this. Meaning those players who have only been playing a short while were able to +12 their gear in one weekend, while it took a lot of other players over the course of a few months, even a year, to +12 their gear.

Then once new players who missed the sale would have come in, they'd be far behind and have no chance in places like FF, Arena, and Rift because a vast majority of the server would already have their +12 gear.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • MaloryDayS - Eyrda
    MaloryDayS - Eyrda Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :) New code, where are you?
  • shadowmantis
    shadowmantis Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You have to take into account the vast majority that was bought. There was thousands upon thousands of crystals surfacing from this. Meaning those players who have only been playing a short while were able to +12 their gear in one weekend, while it took a lot of other players over the course of a few months, even a year, to +12 their gear.

Then once new players who missed the sale would have come in, they'd be far behind and have no chance in places like FF, Arena, and Rift because a vast majority of the server would already have their +12 gear.

lol ok sure it took most people a long time to get +12 but that not really any different what the ammount was bought in that short time then say if bill gates or donald trump desided to play in one day and spend 9k to get maxed out the roll back was simply there decission to do when the better thing would have been to get the nova pack on saturday and raised it to the price to what it was supose to be and let what was released filter out through out the game and rebalance it self but that not what happened so leave it at that..... I just wanna know when there going to release that code they said they was going to do on april 10th
  • drahorn
    drahorn Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So does anyone know why this is no longer a sticky post?
  • shadowmantis
    edited April 2013
    drahorn wrote: »
    So does anyone know why this is no longer a sticky post?

probably since it was kept active for the pourpuse of releasing the code PWE said they was going to back on sunday
  • drahorn
    drahorn Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    probably since it was kept active for the pourpuse of releasing the code PWE said they was going to back on sunday

Yeah, I get that but isn't the new code suppose to be updated today in this post or are they just going to make a new one?
  • shadowmantis
    edited April 2013
    is it me or does everyone else see at the bottem of the site it says all times are GMT -8 andgives the time as being 12:45 am and now's time last time i checked I am in GMT -8 and it is 1:48 am now lol
  • shadowmantis
    edited April 2013
    drahorn wrote: »
    Yeah, I get that but isn't the new code suppose to be updated today in this post or are they just going to make a new one?

with PWE it could be either or and it could be someone fell asleep at the wheel again.
  • UltimaTerra - Lionheart
    UltimaTerra - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    is it me or does everyone else see at the bottem of the site it says all times are GMT -8 andgives the time as being 12:45 am and now's time last time i checked I am in GMT -8 and it is 1:48 am now lol

Doesn't reset for Daylight savings apparently.
    Things to note:

I draw, I game, And you can pretty much guess most things about me by just taking a look at my core connect profile picture.
  • shadowmantis
    edited April 2013
    Doesn't reset for Daylight savings apparently.

lol no kidding lol
  • PriestessF - Eyrda
    PriestessF - Eyrda Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hope we get these codes today after patch :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

-level 80 priest
    -level 78 bard
    -level 77 roarrior
  • Lord_Daspi - Storm Legion
    Lord_Daspi - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hope we get these codes today after patch :p

so do I I wanna get back in game and get some training going on so i can sleep
  • lillithanthus
    lillithanthus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully we hear about the new code soon.Its very late.
  • bossmonster
    bossmonster Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so where is new code?
This discussion has been closed.