[NOTICE] 3.31.13 Server Rollback Announcement

Comments

• Sadisticlove - Eyrda
    Sadisticlove - Eyrda Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    acidphyre2 wrote: »
    Screenshot again, change your password and email them. Ticket system is usually broken even though they say it works fine. Just like alot of things they say works fine and DONT.

Oh trust me, I have loads of SSs. The force logging is by PWE, they're logging everyone who is requesting refund and then logging again later to take the leaves that are to be refunded. However, my friend whom had his leaves taken half an hour ago has had no correspondence with PWE nor a refund.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sadisticlove - Lv80 Dark Sin
    Sadisticluna - Lv80 Divine Priest
    Ailnayar - Lv76 Inferno Vamp
    DoinYourDad - Lv73 Lightning Mage
  • nicklec
    nicklec Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well i was a new player but after the "rollback" i'm out. i hadnt spent any money on the game myself but i dont like the number of levels i lost because of mistakes that were not my own. i dont get much time to play and i dont feel like redoing all those quests just to get my lvls back. uninstalling as i type this......
  • acidphyre2
    acidphyre2 Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh trust me, I have loads of SSs. The force logging is by PWE, they're logging everyone who is requesting refund and then logging again later to take the leaves that are to be refunded. However, my friend whom had his leaves taken half an hour ago has had no correspondence with PWE nor a refund.

Hold on to that screenshot. All of them actually. small claims court can usually be done over the phone and depending on your area cost about $50. If they dont refund then nail em. Ask your local county JP about it.

This may not be accurate for your area though your local JP can guide you in the right direction if it is not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    Uranutjob - Eyrda Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nicklec wrote: »
    well i was a new player but after the "rollback" i'm out. i hadnt spent any money on the game myself but i dont like the number of levels i lost because of mistakes that were not my own. i dont get much time to play and i dont feel like redoing all those quests just to get my lvls back. uninstalling as i type this......

Im sorry they ruined the game for you when you never got to fully experience it, Come join Tera :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
    Lvl80 Inferno Vampire-Uranutjob
    Lvl76 Divine Priest- NutHouse
    Lvl62 Edge/Dark Assassin Imanutjob
  • Sadisticlove - Eyrda
    Sadisticlove - Eyrda Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Since it was not added to the OP I'll post the link to the post and quote him to aid others.

Regarding force logging/removed leaves
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4304101&postcount=42

"Hey All,

Thank you so much for posting your questions here. I've checked into this and would like to provide the following update:

As a heads-up, we are working through a very high volume of customer support tickets right now. If you submitted a ticket and haven't received a response yet, I apologize for the wait. We are working through them as quickly as possible.

In the event that a refund is requested, we will remove any Zen/Leaves from the account that were gained from the transaction that is being refunded.

If a refund is requested, but the Zen/Leaves from that transaction have already been spent on in-game goods or services, in most cases we will be unable to provide a refund, as the goods have already been consumed.

If you are automatically logged out of the game, we apologize for that. Some of our processes require us to take your account offline briefly in order to apply the fix. We understand that this is an inconvenience and try to make the interval as short as possible. I apologize that we don't have the ability to grant notice before doing this, as our current strategy is to resolve the tickets are quickly as we can without delay.

Please note that all tickets are treated on a case-by-case basis, so the general guidelines above may not apply to every situation.

Thanks so much everyone! We're doing everything we can to resolve your issues and are happy that you've stuck with us despite the recent SuperNova. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sadisticlove - Lv80 Dark Sin
    Sadisticluna - Lv80 Divine Priest
    Ailnayar - Lv76 Inferno Vamp
    DoinYourDad - Lv73 Lightning Mage
  • Ninnyel - Nyos
    Ninnyel - Nyos Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They are giving back your money, they are giving Crystals and presents to everyone, enjoy. It was a panic and I guess only that, and all your childish threats with lawyers... Not a single person did anything more than talking. You started to create wild theories like as you knew everything about every single person in the staff and their politics.

Now please get a life and start spending money on friends, not on pixels. :confused: So maybe when the next package arrives, you will be too busy with playing outside to notice "an Apocalypse."
  • PowMaster - Nyos
    PowMaster - Nyos Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well... after the rollback off the game... seems that some players still have that mount from the Nova pack.. not to mention the other stuff that where still avaible.... Strange!!!...
    Seems that the rollback hasn't infected some players..( a lot ) while others lost there benefits... or should i say the efforts.. what nothing has to do with the Nova packs!
    Disapointed... yes i am!... Like me or probly other players, they prepairing and saving stuff.. (stacking) for later (better) gameplay or at least improved enough to go on... against some cs-ers.... maybe... butt still.... and then you lose everything cuse the fail, bug or whatever it was... on the Nova packs.. Like..... I didn't get my gold back from auction hall when my gear dissapeared that i bought. It's not always easy to get the pieces you whant... and when you find it... at decend prize... it's finaly... a wasted effort!...
  • Uranutjob - Eyrda
    Uranutjob - Eyrda Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well... after the rollback off the game... seems that some players still have that mount from the Nova pack.. not to mention the other stuff that where still avaible.... Strange!!!...
    Seems that the rollback hasn't infected some players..( a lot ) while others lost there benefits... or should i say the efforts.. what nothing has to do with the Nova packs!
    Disapointed... yes i am!... Like me or probly other players, they prepairing and saving stuff.. (stacking) for later (better) gameplay or at least improved enough to go on... against some cs-ers.... maybe... butt still.... and then you lose everything cuse the fail, bug or whatever it was... on the Nova packs.. Like..... I didn't get my gold back from auction hall when my gear dissapeared that i bought. It's not always easy to get the pieces you whant... and when you find it... at decend prize... it's finaly... a wasted effort!...

U can buy that mount in the boutique....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dem legs O.o
    Lvl80 Inferno Vampire-Uranutjob
    Lvl76 Divine Priest- NutHouse
    Lvl62 Edge/Dark Assassin Imanutjob
  • Cyntheria - Storm Legion
    Cyntheria - Storm Legion Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Actually, I quit playing the game months ago. So currently I am a satisfied ex-community member
    So then.. how does your opinion even count here? xD If you're not playing, or didn't have to deal with it- it shouldn't concern a non-player.
    [SIGPIC]http://i43.tinypic.com/oh926r.png[/SIGPIC]
    ~Scorchin' The Blood In My- My Vampire Heart~
  • creepyguy
    creepyguy Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So then.. how does your opinion even count here? xD If you're not playing, or didn't have to deal with it- it shouldn't concern a non-player.

I saw their character online recently. It was last week if not this past weekend. So based off of what you have just seen posted from them, nothing they say should be paid attention to.
  • kricaly
    kricaly Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why is my code expired?:(
  • Chaostrina - Lionheart
    Chaostrina - Lionheart Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dead code what a rip
  • kiheiji
    kiheiji Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    czlotte wrote: »
    I know many people took your compensation redeemable gifts as a bad joke.. For me it's like a way to say sorry to whole community. I take it.. we are humans after all.. every one of us can do a mistake. But there are two facts which shouldn't be ignored:

1) Nova packs didn't destroy economy.. as few admins/gm have stated.. and most of chronic complainers talk about.. it just temporary reduced values of star crystals and made even great runes available to folks who don't have opportunity to play 12 hrs daily. In addition to that it temporary made star diamonds, star fragments, gems, ... etc cost a lot more than before.. thus economy wasn't destroyed at all.. After nova packs would end, the prices would have gone back to normal after several days / weeks.

2) Want to make most of complainers happy considering the redeemable gift box with soul leaves? (As you may know, soul leaves are only for fashion, racial mounts and fashion upgrade items.)
    Just do this. Make whole of Eyrda Boutique items available even for soul leaves with one condition. If the item is bought for normal leaves.. it's tradeable.. if the item is bought using soul leaves.. it's bound, thus untradeable.

I'm sure most of community will agree on this idea.

I like this idea, I do, but I'm pretty sure they would never go for it because I'm sure that they had reasons that they think are good (Not saying I agree at all) as to why soul leaves cannot be used to buy most cash shop items.

However, I proposed long ago that the least they could do was instead of giving soul leaves for their apology gift, give us special bound eyrdian leaves. This would allow them to give us something of value to most players while preserving whatever reasons they had for making soul leaves so limited and also would not mean that they would have to change the entire cash shop (though I dont really know if thats as much work as I'm thinking it might be.

Mind you, as a player, I like your idea better, I'm just thinking that what I proposed has a much better chance of being accepted by them.
  • malachai
    malachai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    its saying coupon code is expired wtf.... im getting screwed:mad::mad:
  • cireneila1
    cireneila1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    malachai wrote: »
    its saying coupon code is expired wtf.... im getting screwed:mad::mad:

Read this:
    [NOTICE] Weekly Server Maintenance 4/02/2013

There you'll see, that the code expired and a new one will come soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wizarddeveloper
    wizarddeveloper Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All of you should calm down and enjoy the day.

poster.jpg
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i put this code in and didnt get 50 star crystals can you tell me why so its nto jsut me here none got thme hum
  • WillemHole - Eyrda
    WillemHole - Eyrda Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i put this cose in and didnt get 50 star crystals can you tell me why so its nto jsut me here none got thme hum

Code not working anymore. Soon they will have new code u can use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Credits Siggy = Magicka
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yea i knwo about that
  • gold35
    gold35 Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    great job so ppl claim 3 codes if they claimed other 2 when said would last till the 30th nice i get screwed again
  • Frost_Fang - Nyos
    Frost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Coupon Code: CKB5997 (canceled at the moment due to the item bound issue. Soon to be re-posted on April 10th)

Didn't it say April 3rd before? Oh geez, 8 days to make an item being bound >.<
    gold35 wrote: »
    great job so ppl claim 3 codes if they claimed other 2 when said would last till the 30th nice i get screwed again

Welcome to how things work, enjoy your stay :D

And yeah, you missed out 50sc on every account you got cause you didn't get to see it in the first couple hours.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Mysticmarks - Lionheart
    Mysticmarks - Lionheart Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't know if San Franciso night life is too much, or if you enjoy beer at lunch; Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. What I DO care about is this complete catastrophe of a mess up. The packs wouldn't have impacted anything. The engineers designed the game so that even with one player..the game would float. The claim that it "ruined the economy" is an outrageous bunch of nonsense. I let that go before, but now..I have no clue what you're doing. A lightblub joke wont even illuminate the issues here. NOW..I BOUGHT PREPAID CARDS TO PURCHASE AN ADVERTISED PRICE FOR THE NOVA PACK. I BOUGHT IT FOR THE ORBS!! NOW YOU TAKE THE ORBS, KEEP THE MONEY..GIVE ME DIGITAL CURRENCY TO SPEN ON THINGS I REALLY DIDN'T WANT..JUST SO YOU COULD SELL THE SAME DAMN ORBS AT 10 TIMES THE COST?!?!?! I'm not angry... I'M FURIOUS.

I've read your ticket response to other players as well. HOW DARE YOU. BAD ETHICS I CAN HASH OUT, BAD MORALS?? I WON'T TOLERATE IN BUSINESS PRACTICES!!! I DON'T CARE IF I BOUGHT A 25 CENT PIECE OF CANDY FROM YOU. IF YOU REACH IN MY POOCKET AND TRY TO TAKE IT BACK AND KEEP MY QUARTER I'M GOING TO MAKE IT RIGHT WITH EVERY RESOURCE AT MY DISPOSAL. You're playing with fire.. in the real world. The world where theress more consequences than a rollback in your digital logic software. Point of sale/campaign advertisements can't be backed out on as you have done. As a consumer, I've been more than patient. As an American, I'm about to have more investigations done than you could possibly prepare for. A product is a product, and a deal is a deal. You can't honor your own deal AFTER taking money? You get charged. I wasn't planing on litigation, but after reviewing California, Federal, and International law..I'm reconsidering.

http://law.wlu.edu/deptimages/Law%20Review/66-2Ledgerwood.pdf

I lease this game space, and your negligence can be treated the same as a landlord. 4 cases upheld in the tenants favor. WHY would you do this to yourselves.. AND US?!

I think YOUR COMPANY will be what sets the virtual goods law for everyone now. I'm glad it's goign to be resolved.
    edited April 2013
    Contractually obligating minors without verifyin an adult is against the law. Minors can't sign contracts. In fact, you can't even ask them to get a parent or guradians permission. You didn't validate the adults; you allowed minors to register and sign contracts that you didn't ensure were legal to be enacted.

If your minor child has signed a contract for a non-essential item without your approval, the contract is not valid. In other words, you can contact the business and have the contract destroyed.

NOW..you can't charge a child for a contract they can't even legaly interpret..they are a minor. YOU HAVE done so, as you DO NOT ACTUALLY verify ages. That applies to ALL Perfect World games. SO..every parent of any minor that was defrauded COULD DEFINITELY form a class action suit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacity_(law)

"Minors and Contractual Capacity
    A minor (typically under 18) can disaffirm a contract made, no matter the case. However, the entire contract must be disaffirmed. Depending on the jurisdiction, the minor may be required to return any of the goods still in his possession. Also, barter transactions such as purchasing a retail item in exchange for a cash payment are generally recognized through a legal fiction not to be contracts due to the absence of promises of future action. A minor may not disavow such a trade.[1] Disaffirmance - it must be timely. For example, a contract that goes beyond two years of reaching the age of majority would be considered ratified. Minors are still allowed to disaffirm, even if their age is misrepresented. They will not face tort violations. Some states don't allow disaffirmance if the consideration cannot be returned. Obligations - most states hold that a minor only must return the goods (consideration) if the goods are still in the minor
    edited April 2013
    minor’s possession. Many states are requiring that the minor restore the adult (other party) to the state they were in before the contract was made. Minors are beginning to be held responsible for damages, wear, tear, etc. of the good in question upon return. A suit for tort is considered by some states to be an enforcement of the contract and is not allowed. Liability - for necessities, (1) the item contracted for must be necessary for minor’s existence, (2) the value must be up to that of the current standard of living or financial/social status (not excessive in value), (3) the minor must not be under the care of a parent/guardian who is required to supply the item. A minor could be held liable for a contract for the purchase of luxury items (those that are not in the financial/social/standard of living range). Ratification - accepting and giving legal force to an obligation. Express ratification (for a minor) is expressly stating, orally or in writing that he/she intends to be bound by the contract. Implied ratification is when the conduct of the minor is inconsistent with that of disaffirmance or when minor fails to disaffirm an executed contract within a reasonable period. Generally, the courts base their determination on whether the minor, after reaching the age of majority, has had ample opportunity to consider the nature of the contractual obligations he or she entered into as a minor and the extent to which the adult party to the contract has performed.[2]
    As one court put it, "the purpose of the infancy doctrine is to protect 'minors from foolishly squandering their wealth through improvident contracts with crafty adults who would take advantage of them in the marketplace.'"[3]
  • Dodgemyfart - Eyrda
    Dodgemyfart - Eyrda Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't know if San Franciso night life is too much, or if you enjoy beer at lunch; Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. What I DO care about is this complete catastrophe of a mess up. The packs wouldn't have impacted anything. The engineers designed the game so that even with one player..the game would float. The claim that it "ruined the economy" is an outrageous bunch of nonsense. I let that go before, but now..I have no clue what you're doing. A lightblub joke wont even illuminate the issues here. NOW..I BOUGHT PREPAID CARDS TO PURCHASE AN ADVERTISED PRICE FOR THE NOVA PACK. I BOUGHT IT FOR THE ORBS!! NOW YOU TAKE THE ORBS, KEEP THE MONEY..GIVE ME DIGITAL CURRENCY TO SPEN ON THINGS I REALLY DIDN'T WANT..JUST SO YOU COULD SELL THE SAME DAMN ORBS AT 10 TIMES THE COST?!?!?! I'm not angry... I'M FURIOUS.

I've read your ticket response to other players as well. HOW DARE YOU. BAD ETHICS I CAN HASH OUT, BAD MORALS?? I WON'T TOLERATE IN BUSINESS PRACTICES!!! I DON'T CARE IF I BOUGHT A 25 CENT PIECE OF CANDY FROM YOU. IF YOU REACH IN MY POOCKET AND TRY TO TAKE IT BACK AND KEEP MY QUARTER I'M GOING TO MAKE IT RIGHT WITH EVERY RESOURCE AT MY DISPOSAL. You're playing with fire.. in the real world. The world where theress more consequences than a rollback in your digital logic software. Point of sale/campaign advertisements can't be backed out on as you have done. As a consumer, I've been more than patient. As an American, I'm about to have more investigations done than you could possibly prepare for. A product is a product, and a deal is a deal. You can't honor your own deal AFTER taking money? You get charged. I wasn't planing on litigation, but after reviewing California, Federal, and International law..I'm reconsidering.

http://law.wlu.edu/deptimages/Law%20Review/66-2Ledgerwood.pdf

I lease this game space, and your negligence can be treated the same as a landlord. 4 cases upheld in the tenants favor. WHY would you do this to yourselves.. AND US?!

I think YOUR COMPANY will be what sets the virtual goods law for everyone now. I'm glad it's goign to be resolved.
    \

calm your ti ts bro!!!!!
  • Thator - Illyfue
    Thator - Illyfue Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIyUKpyqJpuX6t1CopNVpLSUXQ8sGBJfTjbK1PQ00dv22hWQZg

dezstravus wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,

First off, thank you for the support and dedication that you have demonstrated during this unexpected downtime. We are grateful to have loyal fans that appreciate the game so much, and the work that is done to keep it going, even when things do not go as smoothly as we would like them to.

Recently, we unintentionally altered the price on Nova Packs to a value that was significantly lower than it should have been. This caused players to be able to earn Star Crystals at a rate that was much higher than intended, and, consequently, upgrade their gear at a rate that was higher than the design intended. While under normal circumstances, we would simply write off an incorrectly-priced item as a loss on our part, this particular case proved more challenging, as the impact of the high volume of Star Crystals and upgraded items caused a disturbance in the overall game experience, affecting progression mechanics, PVP balance, and overall game difficulty.

After an in-depth review of all possible solutions, we came to the unfortunate conclusion that the only way to remedy this issue was to perform a server rollback. This means that all characters will be restored to a previous state. Specifically, right before the moment the Nova Packs were introduced into the game. All purchases using Zen during this timeframe will be automatically refunded over the next couple of days. This includes Leaf purchases that were made using Zen.

The exact time that characters have been rolled back to is dependent on the server:

US, Lionheart: 10:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time
    US, Eydra: 9:29PM on March 29 Pacific Time (12:29AM on March 30 Eastern Time)
    US, Storm: 11:29PM on March 29 Pacific Time (2:03AM on March 30 Eastern Time)
    EU, Illyfue: 10:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time (6:02AM on March 30 CEST)
    EU, Shylia: 11:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time (7:02AM on March 30 CEST)
    EU, Dyos: 6:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time (2:02AM on March 30 CEST)
    EU, Nyos: 11:02PM on March 29 Pacific Time (7:02AM on March 30 CEST)

For those who purchased Zen to take advantage of this offer, we understand that you may wish to request a refund on your Zen purchase. That is understandable. Please contact our customer support team directly, and we will be happy to discuss the options that are available to you.

We apologize profusely for this situation, and do wish that there was a more elegant solution to provide. Unfortunately, after spending several hours evaluating the different paths, all research pointed to a rollback being the only viable option.

We are doing a thorough review of our release process to ensure that this does not occur in the future. Our first priority at this very moment is restoring the Forsaken World servers back to a playable state.

To show our gratitude and appreciation for your patience and understanding, we are offering a special gift to all players of the Forsaken World community.

This is a coupon code that offers the following rewards, completely for free. This coupon code expires on April 30, 2013, so please redeem it (once per account) as soon as possible.

Coupon Code: CKB5997 (canceled at the moment due to the item bound issue. Soon to be re-posted on April 10th)

The new code on April 10th will provide:

*50-bound Star Crystals
    *2k-bound Soul Leaves
    *VIP pass (7-day)
    *Warlord Pack (7-day)
    *Battlefield Card (7-day)

Thank you for your support,

-The Forsaken World Team

Q&A

Where can I redeem the Coupon Code?

You can redeem the code here: http://fw.perfectworld.com/redeem

Will the Zen refund be immediate?

No, unfortunately this scripted operation will take several hours to fully complete. We will post an update when all players have had their Zen refunded.

Will Zen/Leaves I spent after the Nova Packs went live be refunded to me?

Yes, any Leaves you spent will be restored to your character.

I purchased Leaves using in-game gold. Will my gold be refunded?

Technically, yes. Since your character will be rolled back, your gold will be restored to the amount it was at before the Nova Packs went live.

Why not just make Soul Crystals bound?

We evaluated this option, but unfortunately we found that even if we disallowed the trading of Soul Crystals, the game balance would still be negatively impacted, as characters who purchased the Nova Packs during this time frame would have more stronger gear than players who did not.

If I purchased Zen during the period of time that was rolled back, will I still keep that Zen?

Yes, any Zen you purchased but did not transfer will remain in your wallet. If you transferred Zen during the time that was rolled back, that Zen will be remain transferred and available as Leaves on the character that the Zen was transferred to.

How are in-game systems like Rift, Battlefields, and Dedication affected?

We are still looking into this, but would like to begin collecting information from players. If your guild bid on the Rift/Territoy Wars system this week, please have the Guild Leader contact our customer support team with the following information:

-Character Name
    -Guild Name
    -Server
    -Territory Bid On
    -Amount of Diamonds used to Bid
    -Attacking or Defending?

Please ensure that only the Guild Leader contacts us - we can respond to these inquiries much more quickly if we only receive one ticket per guild. Thanks for your understanding.

How are charge awards affected?

Any charge award points that were consumed during the time that was rolled back have been restored to your account.

I purchased Zen using a gift card/Playspan card. Can these transactions still be refunded if I elect to request a refund?

We are looking into this and hope to have more info in the near future.

How are auctions affected?

All items that were up for auction will be sent to your character's Auction House mailbox. Please check their for the items that you had previously listed.

Question from kiheiji: Obviously because of the roll back, and the server downtime, all 3 of the packs that were special bonus packs for the weekend are null and void. However, so far as i know there were no issues with the other two packs. So the question is, will these other packs be on sale again this coming weekend or any other time in the near future?

Yes - we hope to bring the other two packs back soon. The schedule hasn't yet been determined, but it's definitely the goal to make those other two packs available in a future update.

Will the charge award bonus be extended?

Yes, it's been extended by 48 hours, so now the rewards end on the 5th, rather than the 3rd.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6xGMp2nsEjiN5J6HAN6j47vgpl4hPJ1zARYQKLCUo1Hiu2jQ0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-eWh9BzMzjNmyE31sbYz8Q2VMPIwf51aR6G7xlSSJd5bAr1p-Hg
    Response Via Email (Support Drone 47) 04/02/2013 03:32 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service. As you all know, we had a rollback this past weekend. While we did take into account player feedback, we ultimately felt that having the rollback was the better solution, than simply doing nothing. We also understand that this is now a great source of anger and frustration, and we deeply apologize. This is one of those lose-lose scenarios, being that no matter what option we chose, someone would lose out and be upset.

Knowing this, we wanted to make sure everyone knew exactly what happened to their characters and items. We rolled back the servers to Friday evening, just before midnight. This means that any and all transactions, fortify actions, EXP gained, and any trades or Arena matches that occurred on the weekend essentially did not happen. I know this will upset all of you, but you did not lose anything, because this time never occurred, game-wise.

So what this means is that, while unfortunate, we are not able to reimburse any items, dedication, zeal, gold gained and lost, or anything else that occurred over the weekend. This does not apply to ZEN transfers or Charge Rewards points due to said transfers, as they have been refunded to all affected users.

For more information, please follow the link below to our FAQ.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=441751

It goes without saying, that we deeply apologize for the inconveniences cause by this rollback. Also, we are currently gathering all relevant data, so we ask for your continued patience, and hold back on your questions about compensation at this time.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

[
    What you all talking about is money or Zen i have no interrest in of this all i want is that i get
    the 14 or 13 lv 4 forbidden Magic catlogs
    what i have work for all week and i have be farming stuff all week to make some fusion gems that also have disappeared plz check it out and gif it back thats all i want PLZ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs5iJHA8rD8KRmFQHp4ir38Cyd6GnQpv7VPyxlEoCof1G8x8op
  • nyamus
    nyamus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow way to **** people over. I thought I would be able to redeem the first code later, so I decided not to do it right away. When I look again it is replaced by a different code and the old one is no longer useable. Really unfair, because I hear lots of people have used the first and thus got their rewards already (also exploited it on tons of accounts). And those people happily made use of the second code as well, which is now also no longer available. Only to give everyone a 3d code in several days, making the difference in "compensation" between people even larger: Some having received the compensation 3 times and others just once.

Nice going.. (not). So freaking unfair.
  • mamagrowls
    mamagrowls Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    promised on the 3rd well here it is and no valid code AGAIN! Now you say on the 10th...get real Forsucken world...
    T;Frozen
  • RhaeTargaryen - Storm Legion
    RhaeTargaryen - Storm Legion Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't know if San Franciso night life is too much, or if you enjoy beer at lunch; Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I LOL'ed
This discussion has been closed.