[NOTICE] Emergency Server Maintenance 3/31

1828384858688»

Comments

• Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion
    Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bump..

Thread_****_Wont_Die_RE_mega_zombie_forum-s300x371-97014.jpg

seriously whenever I see this thread re-appear I swear its going to happen again in 300 seconds.
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    BUMP LETS COMPLAIN MORE NOW ABOUT WTF THEY JUST DID! :D

p.S. SELLIN A LOT OF SOUL LEAVES....1D PER PACK lol PM ME ON LIONHEART.
  • majesticmeee
    majesticmeee Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think its time to make a great meme for reddit , and let world know how PWI treats players .

I just cant understand how u can BAN players , becouse of YOURE MISTAKE !
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=41122058001&type=sigpic&dateline=1364781334[/SIGPIC]
    Thx FW for the years of lost life with you .
    Greetings to all World Shapers !
  • Artheah - Shylia
    Artheah - Shylia Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow 260+ pages of people whining and crying about nothing...
  • ustolemysun
    edited April 2013
    Wow 260+ pages of people whining and crying about nothing...

Nothing? They rolled back for no reason at all, other than they wanted to be dirty greedy mother fckers.

THEY screwed people out of war god points....I dont see them compensating for that.... They screwed us over on things we did over the weekend (You know like LEVELING... like i really wanted to do that again) YAY they gave us star crystals....which have you seen the other threads? People have found a way to mail them to their mains...GRATZ...You screwed us by rolling back, only to give us exactly what you took away???

Now who looks like serious fcktards? Gratz forsaken and Dzev or wtf ever your name is.. You took away our SC's only to give them back... IN ABUNDANCE....
  • Mysticmarks - Lionheart
    Mysticmarks - Lionheart Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you do know you can use Eyrda Reward points to get free scrolls right? even tradeable. just sayin

CORRECTION EVERYONE! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! I SENT 8 LIONHEARTS FROM THOSE POINTS< NOT CHARGE REWARDS ***ERYDA REWARDS*** I have 11 points of ERYDA REWARDS LEFT AND MY * LINHEART SCROLLS BOUGHT HAVE VANISHED AS WELL!! ROLLBACK DID NOT EQUAL ROLLBACK ON THESE POINT SERVERS!! I NEED MY POINTS AGAIN FOR THE SCROLLS PLEASE!

..yes it's in caps. That's how I actually sound right now. 8|~
  • Artheah - Shylia
    Artheah - Shylia Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nothing? They rolled back for no reason at all, other than they wanted to be dirty greedy mother fckers.

THEY screwed people out of war god points....I dont see them compensating for that.... They screwed us over on things we did over the weekend (You know like LEVELING... like i really wanted to do that again) YAY they gave us star crystals....which have you seen the other threads? People have found a way to mail them to their mains...GRATZ...You screwed us by rolling back, only to give us exactly what you took away???

Now who looks like serious fcktards? Gratz forsaken and Dzev or wtf ever your name is.. You took away our SC's only to give them back... IN ABUNDANCE....

It was nothing, how are they greedy? If they wanted money they could have just left it the way it was and not give refunds for the money people spent on the game for past few days. As for war god I agree...but it's not such a big deal to miss it 1 week. And how much leveling could oh have done in 2 days...? Not that much. And This thing with mailing supposedly bound items existed since game began...not sure why it has been popularized just now.
  • ustolemysun
    edited April 2013
    It was nothing, how are they greedy? If they wanted money they could have just left it the way it was and not give refunds for the money people spent on the game for past few days. As for war god I agree...but it's not such a big deal to miss it 1 week. And how much leveling could oh have done in 2 days...? Not that much. And This thing with mailing supposedly bound items existed since game began...not sure why it has been popularized just now.

They are banning people who are doing charge backs ON THE MONEY THEY PUT IN! SO YES they are only being greedy mother fckers.

This toon? I hit 2 levels just on saturday :P so yeah sorta pissed about that (My bday was Friday and Easter was Sunday..I was hardly on for those days...EVERYTHING i did was Saturday evening JUST before Rift.)
  • acidphyre2
    acidphyre2 Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Correction. They did not give refunds. They gave back leafs only. Leafs have no monetary value. If you contact customer service all you will get is a message that they will respond within 3-4 days. Not give you a refund. Just respond.

To everyone else if you like my sigg then copy it. ChaosKiss made it and wanted everyone to use it if they like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kristadf
    kristadf Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cant believe what they have done, I will NOT be back. even though i have alot of zen still on my accounts. SHAME ON YOU FW STAFF AND PWI.
  • malcryz
    malcryz Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Shame the character that could get use out of soul leaves is an alt I made on my alt account and played throughout the weekend. She was naturally deleted in the rollback process, and her name's locked since she apparently still exists in some ghost form, reserving the name.
    Can't be bothered to play my main either even though I'm in a really kind and patient guild most of whom most likely will keep playing. . . because I put a lot of effort into it and finally got the last bar of exp to get her to 79, and it's all gone now, along with all the other things I did over the weekend. Several hours spent capturing pets for taming exp, all gone as well.

Apparently it's not enough that my birthday happened to be on Easter Sunday this year. Had to also have this icing on the cake.

I have a headache. . . ^^''
  • lukas90210
    lukas90210 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    umm thanks to you guys and your maintenance my character who was lvl 54 was bumped down to lvl 50 and all my quests and instances were gone like they never happened, not to mention the gold. BIG FAT THANKS :mad:
  • fuifuiuu
    fuifuiuu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    all This Issue About Not Refunding The Money You Have Spent Can Be Taken To Court !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • acidphyre2
    acidphyre2 Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fuifuiuu wrote: »
    all This Issue About Not Refunding The Money You Have Spent Can Be Taken To Court !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do. Don't forget a couple thousand for pain and suffering, trauma and stress. Ohh and if you like my sigg then copy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]