Is that anniversary about to come?

psyhobunny69
psyhobunny69 Posts: 50 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
Last year anniversary gifts were available on 08.03.2012 , whats happening with this one? Just tell me that u gonna merge it with Easter event. -.- God,great. -.- Anyway,I guess that rewards were announced 2 weeks ago..Now I wonder for how long are we going to wait to get those gifts,since 2 weeks already passed. It's final time,cuz I dont think merging will be a good idea,especially when events come to question.

Comments

• VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Last year anniversary gifts were available on 08.03.2012 , whats happening with this one? Just tell me that u gonna merge it with Easter event. -.- God,great. -.- Anyway,I guess that rewards were announced 2 weeks ago..Now I wonder for how long are we going to wait to get those gifts,since 2 weeks already passed. It's final time,cuz I dont think merging will be a good idea,especially when events come to question.

Should have read the full post. At the bottom of the pictures it said that the official date was yet to be revealed.
    I am sure that everyone is very curious about the next content update as well as when the anniversary page will be up. To give you guys a concise version of the answer, they are both coming in early April. So.... 2nd or 9th? I can't give a guaranteed answer. But it will definitely be on or between those two dates.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=440011

There ya go.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am sure that everyone is very curious about the next content update as well as when the anniversary page will be up. To give you guys a concise version of the answer, they are both coming in early April. So.... 2nd or 9th? I can't give a guaranteed answer. But it will definitely be on or between those two dates.

lrn2serach and how to type for Heavens sake

Vague beat me to it ._.
This discussion has been closed.