Dark Contract error description

Lumydia - Storm Legion
Lumydia - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports
Not sure if this is specifically for lvl5 or not but....
20130320130838.png
Post edited by Lumydia - Storm Legion on

Comments

• bluescull
    bluescull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you for the report, this should be fixed soon.
  • serasdos
    serasdos Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My skill dark contract was well and everything but with a patch i had this Error desc 2029 thing that don't let me know the effect of the skill and also it delays the cast and i can't use it properly
    do you guys know how to solve it or a reason why this happend because with low level gear that's a very important skill

error.png
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    serasdos wrote: »
    My skill dark contract was well and everything but with a patch i had this Error desc 2029 thing that don't let me know the effect of the skill and also it delays the cast and i can't use it properly
    do you guys know how to solve it or a reason why this happend because with low level gear that's a very important skill

error.png

Coding error. Should be fixed by next maintenance.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • boggerhead
    boggerhead Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not quite sure if its been adressed anywhere but the vamp skill Dark Contract has said "error desc 2029" instead of the description and has been that way for some time now, wondering if that's being looked at?