[NOTICE] Server maintenance for 1/30

1235»

Comments

• VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As stated above, it was just my opinion. Also I already know how you obtain "instance" gear. And there is no sense in saving up gold to buy shards, just use Eyrda points and get them for free.

I was meaning saving up gold to buy the set pieces haha. I'm just saying that making those set pieces so easy to obtain pretty much causes the value of the gear to drop immensely o: Pretty much like, if you want arena gear, you do arena. If you want the champ set, you do what is required to get it. You want the instance gear? You do the instances. It's all part of having something unique in each instance in terms of gear rather than the same ol' regular gear all the time.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    Satayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    amandix123 wrote: »
    :( Awwww we have so many lycan ghosts....My twilight grace suit (F) is non-useable now....>.< is this going to be fixed?

Gonna stay forever this way :D
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    amarantos wrote: »
    i bet nyxa wishes she had a dime for every time a stupid question is asked on the forums :D

she'd be rich :eek:

Then I could retire :D
    Rich and insane haha. Jk Nyxa don't hurt me .-.

nah that was pretty funny
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
This discussion has been closed.