• greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Servers are UP!!!

BEFORE 1 AM!!! HAHAhAHAHAHA!
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    fianly i can start trying to buy gmes for merit oh and chnage the post new crab claw
  • Lilorea - Lionheart
    Lilorea - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    drcheeto wrote: »
    If you're referring to me trolling, i'm not. Why would i need to troll? Trolling is for "kids" who have nothing better to do with their life.
    Even though a majority of misbehaving players are over the age of 21? (The keyword is 'majority'. I will not argue that there are some 'kids' who play the game and behave in a similar fashion. But most of the ones who do it are 'adults'...)
  • Musikal_Be - Lionheart
    Musikal_Be - Lionheart Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    they are back up woooot!!
  • Fangtazia - Storm Legion
    Fangtazia - Storm Legion Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    WTF Happened? Now the Lycans are invisible! :mad:
  • Bolfur - Illyfue
    Bolfur - Illyfue Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    servers are up see ya in the game. :cool:
  • greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    WTF Happened? Now the Lycans are invisible! :mad:

Oh yeah, meant to put that as a known issue. Some fashion that Lycan COULD wear is now not able to be worn by Lycans, so if you are already wearing it, you get made invisible. It broke late last week, got fixed this week, and then apparently broke again and we didn't notice it until after the point of no return. We'll get it fixed for next week.
    edited January 2013
    So Lycans fashion are all deleted from bags too! Hmmm this really sucks!
  • Rhydea - Lionheart
    Rhydea - Lionheart Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh yeah, meant to put that as a known issue. Some fashion that Lycan COULD wear is now not able to be worn by Lycans, so if you are already wearing it, you get made invisible. It broke late last week, got fixed this week, and then apparently broke again and we didn't notice it until after the point of no return. We'll get it fixed for next week.
    So Lycans fashion are all deleted from bags too! Hmmm this really sucks!

please please dont tell me i lost my fashion i had on my lycan...

nvm its still in bag just not even useable....lovely...just ****ing lovely...
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    great thnx for killing my phantom shroud fash e_e my lycan is now invisble
    lycaninvisible.jpg

xD im pissed but its still funny
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • Suuliya - Storm Legion
    Suuliya - Storm Legion Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2013

i_love_ineptitude_coffee_mugs-p168980531196308943en711_216.jpg
  • sajmon78
    sajmon78 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    forsakennoblesse tell me one thing... Why the hell u do mess in ur own nest? There is a special place to post topics about patches called "Patch Notes". So move it to the proper spot and be sure all ppl who want to know smth about patch will find the info. U dont have to post it on "first page".
    Im a little confused how often mods are moving topics and warn ppl although can do the same mistakes...
  • Seraphe - Storm Legion
    Seraphe - Storm Legion Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Seriously...not any of you noticed the invisible lycan sooner? Surely it couldn't have been hard to miss.

List of fashions that currently work on Lycan:

Tribal.
    Bluebell.
    Outland.
    Baroness.
    Mistress.
    Bridal.

Not sure of any others, but the list is slowly depleting. If you're planning to fix fashions for next week, why don't you fix the other broken fashions, you may as well.
    edited January 2013

Thanks, be prepared its going to be a female meltdown with no fashion being available.. LOL
  • Heviaen - Lionheart
    Heviaen - Lionheart Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Apparently, it's not bad enough that their run is intolerable for me (the robe seriously makes it worse, hence having my Lycan in her underpants) but to not notice invisible Lycan before releasing this patch? You have to be joking.

Also, why are Stonemen listed as a race able to wear female fashion? Is there something that you're not telling us?
  • wolfman0105
    wolfman0105 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    great thnx for killing my phantom shroud fash e_e my lycan is now invisble
    lycaninvisible.jpg

xD im pissed but its still funny

[IMG][/img]jl7cb.jpg
  • tclam
    tclam Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Does this mean people with win 8 can update this without following the procedure you guys proposed of manually patching?
  • MoonlitSno - Eyrda
    MoonlitSno - Eyrda Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Okay so what's going to happen to the fashions ppl bought with leafs for their lycan? Are they going to become available again? or are you guys going to re-reimburse the leafs spent?
  • driftingdeth
    driftingdeth Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    another awesome FW **** up on patching , seems more they patch and update , the more they mess up , now my lycans have to wear gear instead of fashion , i vote not next week but do a fix your fix tonite after reset
  • Luna_Storm - Illyfue
    Luna_Storm - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Are you kidding me?...If you don't fix this right away I want my leaves back...carnival fashion...ivory and butterfly also do not work..not a happy camper....wait til next week are you serious???
  • Luna_Storm - Illyfue
    Luna_Storm - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bad enough you don't have any fashion for the Lycans so now you take all fashion away from us and give us nothing..
  • MoonlitSno - Eyrda
    MoonlitSno - Eyrda Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    out of my santa outfit, ivory, the peacock dress and a couple others the only fashion my lycan can wear is the tribal.. i mean the outfit is cute and all but -.-;; it gets boring looking at the same outfit...
  • ffapocalypse
    ffapocalypse Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Client no longer works on Win8 after a crash and subsequent patch update upon reentry. It pulls up but no buttons function. Attempting to reinstall now.

Update: looks like forcing it to run in WinXP mode solved the problem.
  • Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion
    Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    no more elite gear set from shard npcs too. ffs
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    no more elite gear set from shard npcs too. ffs

Elite gear sets are still there. They took out the instance sets, which I don't know why they added them there in the first place.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
    edited January 2013
    Elite gear sets are still there. They took out the instance sets, which I don't know why they added them there in the first place.

was speaking about the elite (dark blue / instance ) set gear. It was pretty nice to have them in there, except the high number of shards needed to get them. But it at least gave an option besides instances to obtain them.

But that's just my opinion.
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    was speaking about the elite (dark blue / instance ) set gear. It was pretty nice to have them in there, except the high number of shards needed to get them. But it at least gave an option besides instances to obtain them.

But that's just my opinion.

It ruins the purpose of it being instance gear, and causing those that are going for sets to not even really have to do the runs. It also making those who sell set gear lose out on gold since they can be obtained with shards. If you want the instance set, then go through the instances and work to obtain them, or save up gold to buy them. Allowing them to be obtained with shards just kills the economy for those who hunt instance gear to sell.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Harvie - Lionheart
    Harvie - Lionheart Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Are you kidding me.......

ba1f26f0e69aa169f918de19b59ded32.png?1359637318

Seriously guys, as silly as a floating head looks, this is pretty atrocious.

ALL the fashion I have bought for my Lycan is now unwearable. And this will be fixed NEXT WEEK? After already a postponement of this week?

Yup, I'd say FW right about to die.

BTW: Thanks for the invisible glitch, pretty sure every Lycan will now use this to their advantage in the arena. HIGH ARENA SCORE GOOO
    edited January 2013
    It ruins the purpose of it being instance gear, and causing those that are going for sets to not even really have to do the runs. It also making those who sell set gear lose out on gold since they can be obtained with shards. If you want the instance set, then go through the instances and work to obtain them, or save up gold to buy them. Allowing them to be obtained with shards just kills the economy for those who hunt instance gear to sell.

As stated above, it was just my opinion. Also I already know how you obtain "instance" gear. And there is no sense in saving up gold to buy shards, just use Eyrda points and get them for free.
  • amandix123
    amandix123 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    :( Awwww we have so many lycan ghosts....My twilight grace suit (F) is non-useable now....>.< is this going to be fixed?
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/2hn0v8o.png[/SIGPIC]
    LightThief ~ Retired
This discussion has been closed.