Anima Shelter skills

FreakyPrie - Nyos
FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Ok, since I hadn't seen anything on this yet. I reached 1k+ points on my Anima, so unlocked the first skill.

Well it's AMAZING! 5 min cd bubble that lasts 12s and absorbs 1000 dmg (Or ends after 5 atks, but what hits for less than 200dmg in this game?)! That's right, 1k dmg! (Oh and it's lv2 already as well, dunno how) So yeah, totally OP :D
Post edited by FreakyPrie - Nyos on

Comments

• Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • FreakyPrie - Nyos
    FreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That was posted while I was on vacation, that doesn't count! :p
  • killsnitch
    killsnitch Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Any thread that isn't on the first page is a necro, get with the times!
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    killsnitch wrote: »
    Any thread that isn't on the first page is a necro, get with the times!

whats sad is that statement is fairly accurate considering the current activity of the forum :(
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • NoOnesPerfcT - Eyrda
    NoOnesPerfcT - Eyrda Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    your lucky freaky priest, i got level 1 on mine, mine is just a mere 500 damage compared to your all powering 1k damage, i hang my head :(
    that being said, its 300 seconds CD, OP!?!?!

jokes aside, there is an item that can drop from hell road, combined soul or something that you can use to re roll your skill, i presume the higher level ones have more use....