Looking for: Footprint Cards in Werewolf starter zone

Darksiren - Storm Legion
Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
There should be one in the starter town - 'Council Chamber', and 2 others in 'Nightfall ALter' and 'Nightmare Dove'. I looked all over the starter town, and couldnt even find the other 2 areas. Anyone have any clue where these 3 cards are?

p.s. Dont tell me about the 4th one purchased in Freedom Harbor, I already got that one.
Post edited by Darksiren - Storm Legion on

Comments

• CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion
    CuteNDeadl - Storm Legion Posts: 2,401 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The one in council chamber is underneath a tree right where the lycans load in for the first time. The nightmare altar one is to the left of the npc in eventide shrine. The dove one drops from nightmare doves in duskmoon jungle, and its bound and has a VERY low drop rate for high lvl characters.

Edit: hope this helps.

Wzmv9.png
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited December 2012
    The one in council chamber is underneath a tree right where the lycans load in for the first time. The nightmare altar one is to the left of the npc in eventide shrine. The dove one drops from nightmare doves in duskmoon jungle, and its bound and has a VERY low drop rate for high lvl characters.

Edit: hope this helps.

Wzmv9.png

Thanks for the help, I'll go set out looking. I figured 1 of the 2 not in the starter city would be a drop, was the same for the other 3 starter zone footprints. However those arent bound, I cant believe they made this one bound and thereby nigh impossible to obtain. The other ones I stuck a newb char in and got it for my main characters... guess I cant do that this time :(
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the help, I'll go set out looking. I figured 1 of the 2 not in the starter city would be a drop, was the same for the other 3 starter zone footprints. However those arent bound, I cant believe they made this one bound and thereby nigh impossible to obtain. The other ones I stuck a newb char in and got it for my main characters... guess I cant do that this time :(

You can do the same for this one. Just make a new character (or get someone else to), go around killing the doves, and the card will drop right onto the ground. Then just pick it up on whatever character you want it on.
  • Featalion - Illyfue
    Featalion - Illyfue Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    In fact, you still can easily obtain this footprint card. Just leave both of your characters (high lvl and low lvl) in same place. Then, let your low lvl character to kill Nightmare Doves until the card is dropped out. When the footprint card is dropped out, do not pick it. Now, quickly log-in on your high lvl character (make sure that you're in same realm) and simply pick up the card from the ground.

amarantos, you were a little bit faster than me. :)
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    edited December 2012
    amarantos wrote: »
    You can do the same for this one. Just make a new character (or get someone else to), go around killing the doves, and the card will drop right onto the ground. Then just pick it up on whatever character you want it on.
    In fact, you still can easily obtain this footprint card. Just leave both of your characters (high lvl and low lvl) in same place. Then, let your low lvl character to kill Nightmare Doves until the card is dropped out. When the footprint card is dropped out, do not pick it. Now, quickly log-in on your high lvl character (make sure that you're in same realm) and simply pick up the card from the ground.

amarantos, you were a little bit faster than me. :)

I took a different route. I took my weapon off (so there would be no durability loss and no skill use (wasted mana)) and put myself at a spot with 3 doves. Then I turned on the bot, and went to bed. When I got back around 10 hours later, I had 11 of the cards. So I could have probably gotten it on a single hour of botting actually. The drop rate is really low, but it is obtainable.